Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser5582

soooooo in that case SKYPE PAAAAAAAAARRRRRTY!

I will bring nibbles this time as seriously think you guys shop at Iceland or whispers it (the shop where you have to pat your bottom before you pay?!)

add me when you have a room set up as my IT skills are a bit rubbish :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Have WKD overdosed on sugary alcoholic beverages and are having a sugar rush moment?!

Love it.

Has Chen's relocation and bragging about the farming and clearing the ranked One player in his K using just 20 axes meant W1NGE members want to move too!

Love it.

Ok if you kill my LC again will be most upset as do you have ANY idea what farming with axes does to your growth then chuck in some server downtime and then listen to ABDO say "yeah man W8 is soooo uncompetitive I was like rank 1 after 15 seconds was too easy. So for my mental well being please keep your clicky fingers on the TV remote tonight. Thankies

and ... Love it!

DeletedUser

Wow awsome conquer WKD :icon_confused:

Village
Powerpoint (523|501) K55
Old owner
Mad.Hatter
New owner
stewthepower [WKD]

EDIT: Well seems there was more crappy village taking...some very poor barbs :/

Delta (531|501) K55 223 Barbarian samster558 [WKD]

WKD FARM TRIBESMATES (532|495) K45 239 Barbarian limeyturkey [WKD]

Bonus village (529|495) K45 165 Barbarian samster558 [WKD]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Im sure you'll find barb munching is frowned upon in WKD hence those players are no longer with us

DeletedUser7369

soooooo in that case SKYPE PAAAAAAAAARRRRRTY!

I will bring nibbles this time as seriously think you guys shop at Iceland or whispers it (the shop where you have to pat your bottom before you pay?!)

add me when you have a room set up as my IT skills are a bit rubbish :icon_redface:

I pat your bottom before i pay and the party is on......deal?

DeletedUser5582

you have to pay to get into parties to pat bottoms? :icon_eek:

On topic The Nipple fighting back but poor Juggles not in the best of spirits I fear.

DeletedUser

Im sure you'll find barb munching is frowned upon in WKD hence those players are no longer with us

so WKD kick them? instead of teaching them(Am asuming here there not 'Pro' like ureself CF) that eatin small barbs isnt th way forward

DeletedUser6695

so WKD kick them? instead of teaching them(Am asuming here there not 'Pro' like ureself CF) that eatin small barbs isnt th way forward

Oh meechan, always so cynical.

I have no reason to explain the in's and out's of their dismissal to you:icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Wow awsome conquer WKD :icon_confused:

Village
Powerpoint (523|501) K55
Old owner
Mad.Hatter
New owner
stewthepower [WKD]

EDIT: Well seems there was more crappy village taking...some very poor barbs :/

Delta (531|501) K55 223 Barbarian samster558 [WKD]

WKD FARM TRIBESMATES (532|495) K45 239 Barbarian limeyturkey [WKD]

Bonus village (529|495) K45 165 Barbarian samster558 [WKD]

Some research should be done on your own tribe before you slate other tribes meechan

Dog And Duck (433|449) K44 170 Barbarian dadsarmy [iPod] 2011-04-01 23:21:45
Capua Stronghold (497|489) K44 667 Bolton Dave [WIMPS] Dboy1988 [iPod] 2011-03-31 15:21:40

DeletedUser

Some research should be done on your own tribe before you slate other tribes meechan

Dog And Duck (433|449) K44 170 Barbarian dadsarmy [iPod] 2011-04-01 23:21:45
Capua Stronghold (497|489) K44 667 Bolton Dave [WIMPS] Dboy1988 [iPod] 2011-03-31 15:21:40

and? am failin to see where i said my tribe, or anyother tribe fr tht matter, did it or didnt do it?

DeletedUser7369

WKD kicked them because, a) they nobled barbs, b) they were rude to my sitters when they farmed the old barbs by mistake, c) they were obnoxious on the skype chat, and d) they never contributed to the tribes ops.

Therefore yes, we could have educated them, but prefer to put our efforts into promising candidates not numpties.

DeletedUser

WKD kicked them because, a) they nobled barbs, b) they were rude to my sitters when they farmed the old barbs by mistake, c) they were obnoxious on the skype chat, and d) they never contributed to the tribes ops.

Therefore yes, we could have educated them, but prefer to put our efforts into promising candidates not numpties.

Thanks, B,C and D give a much better explanation and don't make it look as if they were just 'Kciked cos we dnt wanta teach em'

DeletedUser

AND...... it is official this is the most popular topic on the external forums for uk8 to date.

Thanks to lightyjo, and stokey for keeping the entertainment going.

DeletedUser

WAHAHA! LOL Iron Brew is a tribefriend farming