Declaration - WKD Vs W1NGE

DeletedUser

It's funny how someone who totally abuses another player via mail and is not banned at all, but then you see their in a tribe with mark21lancs (games staff) and it makes you wonder.......

Back to the point, you guys lost a village to w1nge, couldn't take it back so started crying about it in the externals.

Yes both sides lost a load of troops but one side got a village and the extra points. I'm sure both sides can replace those troops lost.

Well done EP on the backtime, lesson dished out there.

Edit: your saying that nobling in 3x3 of a NAP tribe wasn't in the agreement, is that not just general comman curtosy??

I've seen someone banned for one use of the F. Yet that splurge of uneducated mouth excrement goes unnoticed.

DeletedUser

It's funny how someone who totally abuses another player via mail and is not banned at all, but then you see their in a tribe with mark21lancs (games staff) and it makes you wonder.......

You know what else is funny? that unbelievable silly comment you just made obviously insinuating that mark is abusin his powers, pretty poor show to stoop so low actualy. None of the game staff have any power over a world they moderate, meaning mark is not game staff for world 8. you realy should think things through before you go accusimg any tw staff of abusing in game powers.

DeletedUser

Never accused anyone of anything, I said it makes you wonder!

I know mark is not GAME staff and us FORUM staff/moderator but can these people not talk to each other, have they not played together / got to know each other etc. Looking at that post anyone can see that the language used deserved a ban and the player wasn't. um, as I say it makes you wonder.

Perhaps you should read properly before posting yourself or don't post at all. Seam to remember you disappearing from a previous world forum for failing. Might as well go for another mate. LOL

DeletedUser

@skillZthatkillZ (nobody thinks 'z' names are cool nowadays :icon_razz:)

If you had listened to my original statement, that as our NAP required consent to noble in a 3X3 of a member, which I did not give you, I said I would take the village. And as I said, I was scouting it AT LEAST 8 times a day, it was simple watching and maths to make you overnoble.

Also if you had BRE or at least premium you could see mathmatically I lost less res and farm space overall. w1n for me ;)

Besides can't you take a game in good sportsmanship?
[/COLOR][/B]

Shocking language I think you'll all agree (was reported but no action was taken.... I've seen people banned for less...)

Besides my back-time was all part of the strategy, if I cripple all of your Offence with my men, I can grow in peace.
[/

pure fluke you got that village mate! support was 5mins away off wiping your offence out and you lost alot more than i did with your so called master plan on the back timing. you lost alot more offence than i did attaking that village. like i said i will get it back! big up the pokemon massive!

DeletedUser

Did you honestly find that mail offensive? Made me giggle! xD

DeletedUser

[/

pure fluke you got that village mate! support was 5mins away off wiping your offence out and you lost alot more than i did with your so called master plan on the back timing. you lost alot more offence than i did attaking that village. like i said i will get it back! big up the pokemon massive!

Don't get your nickers is a twist skillz ma boy, it's only a village. It's all about being mature and keeping your cool, allowing yourself to become frustrated over such trivial matters is clearly immature :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Did you honestly find that mail offensive? Made me giggle! xD

whether I find it offensive or not, or whether you find it amusing or not isn't the point. The point is it breaks the rules as someone could find it offensive due to the bad language used within the mail.

DeletedUser

I've seen someone banned for one use of the F. Yet that splurge of uneducated mouth excrement goes unnoticed.

the mail i sent i got a warning for it, and as for taking the village sarcasm, i've left it with you for now. i will get it back! and even though mark is a mod on other worlds he has nothing to do with me not being banned! i got a warning for a mail that i hit out with in the heat of the moment. but anyways w1nge deserve what they are gunna get off me. and sarcasm is on my hit list! kyogre (my pally will be seeing you soon with alethia's! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Never accused anyone of anything, I said it makes you wonder!

I know mark is not GAME staff and us FORUM staff/moderator but can these people not talk to each other, have they not played together / got to know each other etc. Looking at that post anyone can see that the language used deserved a ban and the player wasn't. um, as I say it makes you wonder.

Perhaps you should read properly before posting yourself or don't post at all. Seam to remember you disappearing from a previous world forum for failing. Might as well go for another mate. LOL

you clearly insinuated mark had something to do with nthing being done about th mail. wt is that jibberish u jst spewed? mark is game staff, you obviously have no idea what your flapping your gums about do you? show me proof that i read anything wrong? what has other worlds gt to do with uk8? Sure al bite mail me how i failed, u know so u dnt spam the thread with anymore delusional rantings about things that have nthng to do with thr war

DeletedUser6695

[/

How is that pure fluke? TW is all about timing, He timed his attack better than you timed your support, get over it

DeletedUser

whether I find it offensive or not, or whether you find it amusing or not isn't the point. The point is it breaks the rules as someone could find it offensive due to the bad language used within the mail.

well my tribe mates found it amusing! wrong i know but you must admit it was quite original?

and like i said before i was warned first, your not gunna be banned straight away for an insulting mail! warnings come before that. like cold fusion said get over it! :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes the rules are there to protect those who might be offended! But in this situation i doubt very much any offence was caused! It was just taken as an opportunity to get an enemy in trouble with the moddies was it not? xD

DeletedUser

Yes the rules are there to protect those who might be offended! But in this situation i doubt very much any offence was caused! It was just taken as an opportunity to get an enemy in trouble with the moddies was it not? xD

yes becaue they know how much of a threat i am to them in that area! :icon_wink: get him banned because is offensive troops out ways mine ten fold! that was the plan all along! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Actually I would say the threats in that area are Matt and Mark :icon_confused:

DeletedUser5582

yes becaue they know how much of a threat i am to them in that area! :icon_wink: get him banned because is offensive troops out ways mine ten fold! that was the plan all along! :lol:

lol yes you have us :icon_redface:

Was amazed how we got you to send that mail so we could then get you banned :icon_eek:

Our powers of the mind may be a match even for you Skillz That Make Us Giggle

DeletedUser

scooby dooby do, where are you, got some spear's to send now.
(drum roll) dadadadadaddadadadadada SPAM.
YO YO , SPAM MAN HERE , i have my super boost , some people are going down to china town .
ps. found my dog , he tend's to roam where it smell's , thank's for sending him back WKD .(need's a bath like ) :p

DeletedUser

I would like to point out I'm the only retarded in W1NGE OK percy chute!
Oh and one more thing we can't wait to see you get that village back, easy to say you so good maybe time you show it?

Meechan10 Go and get on your tribe nerves you clearly don't know what your talking about or saying yourself.

DeletedUser

Meechan10 Go and get on your tribe nerves you clearly don't know what your talking about or saying yourself.

Orly
o_O ? Is that why you couldnt come up with a decent reply to my post? U like to talk about proof alot, so show me why and exactly where i dont know what im talking about? Would you rather i posted like your m8 in jibberish? or like you, replyn to a post by sayin exactly bk to me what i said with no proof or justification that i dnt know what im talking about?