UK9 Discussion thread

DeletedUser8782

I think an early start time is better, if lets say the start time was at 5pm server time which im guessing will be around when most people are online, an overflow of players all joining at the same time could result in a crash on the servers im guessing and we all know how angry alot of people got lats time the servers crashed :lol:

DeletedUser

I think it should be around 6 -7 PM server time, That is when most of the players are empty. And everyone wants to start early. Anyways. I doubt a lot of players would join at the first minutes. This is not .net.

/Dev

DeletedUser

Did you not read the above post? At 6 - 7 pm, everyone would join and may crash the server.
Yes, people do join early on in UK, and due to the no choice in starting location, more people will to be closer to their Premade Tribe etc. What Glen said was good, starting in the early morning, maybe 6 - 7 AM would help (although I can see disputes over this; everyone will want to start at the same time).

But honestly, I think you should just leave it to Tracey or InnoGames to decide.

DeletedUser

Did you not read the above post? At 6 - 7 pm, everyone would join and may crash the server.
Yes, people do join early on in UK, and due to the no choice in starting location, more people will to be closer to their Premade Tribe etc. What Glen said was good, starting in the early morning, maybe 6 - 7 AM would help (although I can see disputes over this; everyone will want to start at the same time).

But honestly, I think you should just leave it to Tracey or InnoGames to decide.

I saw it, but 6 - 7 AM... Is a bit too early.

/Dev

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10000 people join .net servers in their first 5 minutes. No crash i going to happen :)

DeletedUser

Ohh, nice settings. I can't decide now if I want to join UK9 or ENG57 ^_^

//mpw

DeletedUser

Ohh, nice settings. I can't decide now if I want to join UK9 or ENG57 ^_^

//mpw

Well in my opinion NET57 has some really lame settings.

[14:50:56] Charlie.. TW NO: Not a great mix admittedly
[14:51:04] Charlie.. TW NO: no fakes + bonfire
[14:51:10] Devlin: Yeah, That sucks.
[14:51:18 | Edited 14:51:19] Devlin: + bonfire should be removed or reduced.
[14:52:56] Charlie.. TW NO: also 150 tribe limit
[14:52:56] Devlin: It's luck. And players that do get it get such an advantage...
[14:53:04] Charlie.. TW NO: gonna be loads of bonfires around
[14:53:06] Charlie.. TW NO: in nubtribes

Guess that makes 2 ;)

/Dev

DeletedUser

Well in my opinion NET57 has some really lame settings.

[14:50:56] Charlie.. TW NO: Not a great mix admittedly
[14:51:04] Charlie.. TW NO: no fakes + bonfire
[14:51:10] Devlin: Yeah, That sucks.
[14:51:18 | Edited 14:51:19] Devlin: + bonfire should be removed or reduced.
[14:52:56] Charlie.. TW NO: also 150 tribe limit
[14:52:56] Devlin: It's luck. And players that do get it get such an advantage...
[14:53:04] Charlie.. TW NO: gonna be loads of bonfires around
[14:53:06] Charlie.. TW NO: in nubtribes

Guess that makes 2 ;)

/Dev

No arguement there, most of us complained about the no Fakes thing.. Argh I don't know what's going on with the worlds on .net lately... For the longest time, me and a number of other players had advocated for altnerative worlds to open that catored to the experienced players looking for more of a challange.. I was asking for all of it, Churches, Packages, 15 Tech System, No Paladin, LOL you name it bring it! It would at least bring balance to the existing no hauls world, in my opinion ^_^

The arguement, which is ridiculously lengthy, essentially is that the newbies have been left behind... So the solution was to leave all the experienced customers behind by catoring more to the newbies. I just dunno why they can't do both :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9641

I really like the settings, been waiting to join a world that suits my situation and this one looks perfect.

DeletedUser

:D :lol:

best settings as truly made for tactics,
looking forward to this never joined a world at the very start always wait a few weeks,
so will be first attempt at starting :D
depending on starting time :lol:

DeletedUser

:D :lol:

best settings as truly made for tactics,
looking forward to this never joined a world at the very start always wait a few weeks,
so will be first attempt at starting :D
depending on starting time :lol:

Normally first attempts in the Core go horribly wrong. :|

DeletedUser

I'm having a hard time reading the font, does it say "No" for outside support?

That means you have your 20-member tribe to rely on for support, but nothing outside that? That would gut the people not in an "elite" pre-made tribe. Really sucks for newcomers to the UK community.

Other than that, seems like an awesome set of settings.

GL HF!! :icon_twisted:

//mpw

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time reading the font, does it say "No" for outside support?

That means you have your 20-member tribe to rely on for support, but nothing outside that? That would gut the people not in an "elite" pre-made tribe. Really sucks for newcomers to the UK community.

Other than that, seems like an awesome set of settings.

GL HF!! :icon_twisted:

//mpw

Yes, it says no outside support, and really, I'd say if anything it encourages teamwork and benefits less experienced players since a lot of the supposedly "elite" "experienced" players tend to scoff at teamwork and think they don't need it (which they do, that mentality is largely what sets apart the players that think they're part of the top echelon and those that actually are as far as I am concerned).

DeletedUser

Yes, it says no outside support, and really, I'd say if anything it encourages teamwork and benefits less experienced players since a lot of the supposedly "elite" "experienced" players tend to scoff at teamwork and think they don't need it (which they do, that mentality is largely what sets apart the players that think they're part of the top echelon and those that actually are as far as I am concerned).

mmm, good points. War is a team sport, that's for certain :)

DeletedUser

can we make sure the starting time is not in-between 2:00pm and 3:45pm server time because that is the time of the GCSE maths exam and its hardly fair on people who want to do both well to put the starting time then :)

DeletedUser

can we make sure the starting time is not in-between 2:00pm and 3:45pm server time because that is the time of the GCSE maths exam and its hardly fair on people who want to do both well to put the starting time then :)

Because staring an hour and a half late is an issue?

DeletedUser2403

Well if you start one hour or two later you posibly start at a better position i believe...there are cases...barbarian and stuff like that...but i won´t say more;)