UK9 Discussion thread

DeletedUser8782

Yes very interesting, these settings get better and better

DeletedUser

That is a sexy world. Start time could of been earlier but can't complain, people like to sleep in.

Curious though why only six hours for night bonus?

DeletedUser4

Today 08:39
War Champion will it still say "points of the best 40 players"

[tt]Nope it will say 20[/tt]

Today 10:24
One Hit KO That is a sexy world. Start time could of been earlier but can't complain, people like to sleep in.

Curious though why only six hours for night bonus?

[tt]Why cant Night Bonus be different on each world?[/tt]

Nauzhror

Reaction score
will it still say "points of the best 40 players"

No. There's a separate setting that determines how many members a tribe's rank is determined by than the setting that determines the tribe limit. The setting is usually set to 40, but by no means is that number hard-coded into the game.

EDIT: Bah, should have read the last page before replying, Tracey beat me to it.

DeletedUser9656

uk 9 settings

isnt the speed of the world a little slow 0.5??

world seven was very slow and that world was a 1....:mad:

can some one explain the benifits of these settings??

DeletedUser

Click on the link just above your post. It's Nauz's sig and it should probably explain why people wanted these settings.
And it's not like it's been said hundreds of times already. Going through the thread and reading it would help before posting.

DeletedUser7851

Noob unfriendly world settings means very competitive gameplay, I look forward to it :)

DeletedUser

May someone please explain to me how does the "15 Tech Smithy" works? I've always played in simplified research worlds in the PT server (tribos.com.pt). I searched the forums but still can't understand.

BTW, I think I'm going to try this UK world. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May someone please explain to me how does the "15 Tech Smithy" works? I've always played in simplified research worlds in the PT server (tribos.com.pt). I searched the forums but still can't understand.

BTW, I think I'm going to try this UK world. :icon_razz:
Basically, there are 8 types of troops (sp, sw, axe, scout, LC, HC, ram, cat)
Each one has 3 levels

In every village, you have 15 possible research "points." You can place those points how you want to in each village.
Common set ups are
Offense:
Sp 3
Sw 3
LC 3
Axe 3
ram 1
cat 1
scout 1

Defense:
sp 3
sw 3
HC 3
scout 3
ram/cat 3 (for fakes)

DeletedUser

Why would you have sp/sw 3 in your O village when you have 3 sp/hc in your D village? (I'm assuming you're only use sp/hc and the 3sw in the D vills is for different players D set up)

Genuine question just fyi.

Last edited by a moderator: