UK9 Discussion thread

DeletedUser

Well if you start one hour or two later you posibly start at a better position i believe...there are cases...barbarian and stuff like that...but i won´t say more;)

They don't grow. No matter where you are you'll have the same barbs as everyone else.
And Nauz... Go for it. Start 10 days late if you want :/

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And Nauz... Go for it. Start 10 days late if you want :/

Don't intend to, but I have started 5.5 days late on .net and nobled 1st on said world,that was speed 1, which is equivalent to an 11 day late start on speed 0.5.

DeletedUser

Don't intend to, but I have started 5.5 days late on .net and nobled 1st on said world,that was speed 1, which is equivalent to an 11 day late start on speed 0.5.

What was the troop speed? It doesn't necessarily equal 11 days. and this world will be different, you would have had better farms on .net due to starting later.
You can't compare that, but if you want to prove you can noble first, go for it :p

DeletedUser

Wait a minute, so there's no miliseconds?!

So you cannot get outside support, and you can't snipe?! :icon_surprised:

Is there anyway Miliseconds can be enabled? This is kind of blocking anybody from having any hope that isn't in the pre-made tribe stacked with the community's little inner circle of friends. I get that this world is clearly meant to please the long-term members of the UK community, but with these 2 settings it totaly blocks any outsiders from having any chance :icon_neutral:

//mpw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dees will be back .. oh yeah
Skype-emoticons-78-rock.gif

Screw exams big time lol

DeletedUser

Wait a minute, so there's no miliseconds?!

So you cannot get outside support, and you can't snipe?! :icon_surprised:

Is there anyway Miliseconds can be enabled? This is kind of blocking anybody from having any hope that isn't in the pre-made tribe stacked with the community's little inner circle of friends. I get that this world is clearly meant to please the long-term members of the UK community, but with these 2 settings it totaly blocks any outsiders from having any chance :icon_neutral:

//mpw
Erm no, considering most of that "inner circle" can snipe 5ms trains, and annihilate any train sniper anyway (conobling m'dear) it helps those not in the inner circle immensely.

DeletedUser

Starting early means you'll start closer to the inner-circle of the core. The later you start the more spread out your tribe will be.

DeletedUser

Its ramdom starting direction :icon_confused:

yer so the early you start the more tightly knit you tribe will likely be :icon_biggrin: because the random direction thing only has an effect if you your not in the inner, inner circle :icon_razz:

speaking of which, only a few days to go, any news on the starting time yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry if it has been asked but will this world have version 7.2 on it from the start?

DeletedUser

Has any start time been announced yet?

Just wondered if i had missed it in the forums or mail?

DeletedUser

Cool thanks for the update! Much appreciated!

Efficient as ever....