I Fib on Diplomacy War Stats

DeletedUser1303

After their move? It was before it right?

if that was for me then it was after

our first move
May 22
20:21 enigmatic30 left the tribe.

there moves
dcook999 Joined 17th May 2011 - 18:15 78,922
Mr. F Joined 17th May 2011 - 18:15 99,777
Power. Joined 17th May 2011 - 18:15 46,860

but anyway, the game is now afoot, lets make love and war.

looking forward to stats cos i'm a fan of needless stats

DeletedUser9077

Jo, I dont know what forum your reading but it doesnt appear to be this one.

DeletedUser

Jo, I dont know what forum your reading but it doesnt appear to be this one.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ruffus lighten up poppet as not sure a bit of toy throwing is going to help your case on whether being ganked is beneath uber (flicks hair) folks such as yourselves. You knew that doing your merge huggle painted a huge target on your bottoms with a sign saying olive oil optional so not much point moaning about it.

A Merge- Where two things combine to become one, in TW terms two or more tribes coming together to create a new or enchance an already exsisting one that benifits tribes involved( This should be the case but then litle tribes merging together arent always succesfull)
A Hug- Well wrap your arms around me and al show you what hug is :), TW terms 2 or more tribes creating alliances/naps for whatever reason.

So, there was no diplomacy between WKD and iPod before the merge happened( and to say it happened afterwards would be silly, as they are one tribe now).
Not much of a hug there, yet I feel you giving them that 'brand' is a way for you to feel better about your own tribe Hugging 6 tribes or so??( I'm Glaswegian I can't count:icon_rolleyes:)

The win condition adds a new dimension to the UK server so is not really good or bad if folks huggle but surely just the when that will mean a tribe wins or fails?

No, there is always a gang of small tribes who don't like they are getting beaten, and form a coalition on every world to take down top rank tribes, a good example would have been Why? from world 5 at the beginings of that world. Those smaller tribes usualy have the mentality of 'Ya we not fight each other just them we winnarzzzz!' Yet I havn't seen it work on any UK world yet.

Is it not the job of No 1 Tribe to be attacked?! You knew we would go for you so not as if you weren't prepared here either and yet we have the old chestnuts of toy throwing about being outnumbered, is not fair, can't you guys act by yourselves blah blah blah.
(hugger)

I have no idea where you got that comment from :icon_confused: Your behind maybe ?

I havn't seen any complaining in this thread from any iPod members that there upset, or even bothered about your lame coalition attacking them....please correct me if I am wrong :icon_confused:

For yourself(Jo) to come on and write this and then claim it's not PnP and it's just 'stats' is crazy:lol:
It's clearly PnP <<You know what PnP means right? I mean not what it stands for, but what it actualy means?

I couldn't believe when I saw yourself complaining that people were rebutting your comments about the in's and out's of WKD and iPod coming together. Create a thread like this, that purposely 'bashes' (<<right word there hmmm?) another tribe and you expect to get nobody that dissagrees with what you say lol!:lol:

Just one last thing to add.....

Jo! You mad? You mad bro?

Ya you mad your 6/7 tribe coalition can't even take half of what iPod have took off them in the last week.

Mega mad Jo.

DeletedUser5582

you can do better than this Meechan surely?!

Read my first post (lol read the thread title) and is a stats thread. Has been derailed but was a stats thread (still note none of you I Fibbers have commented but am sure/hope that this may change). It really wasn't PnP (you will spot the difference trust me!)

Now as you love to write "point out where I said this" to others when nit picking again read post 4 (skip to the bottom) and there is where the outnumbered comment is unfair comment comes from. Is he an I fibber no did I say he was no did you think I had yes.

Does it matter? No.

Guys if the comment about merge huggles is all you care about then seriously give over on it. For me just a little dig on the IPOD name and the early comments on diplomacy and at the end of the day surely this war will show who is right?!

I do think you guys merging was a smart move but I think the timing was not. Had you actually secretly huggled for a bit as you plotted and schemed then maybe would have wiped the floor with this world. This is my opinion and was all I was trying to say and get a debate on...

But the mad comments? Am not so sure is necessary but hey if thats what you think then instead of a hug why not send me a cloth to wipe the froth from my mouth!

DeletedUser

you can do better than this Meechan surely?!

Read my first post (lol read the thread title) and is a stats thread. Has been derailed but was a stats thread (still note none of you I Fibbers have commented but am sure/hope that this may change). It really wasn't PnP (you will spot the difference trust me!)

Oh I read the thread title, and the first post Jo :icon_biggrin:

All I can see is you writing snipey comments about an enemy tribe and then adding stats to say ' Its stats! D: Stats I tell theeeeee! Disregard and dont rebuttle my snipey comments'
Jo .....even if it was just stats, posting stats is arguably still a form of PnP :)

Now as you love to write "point out where I said this" to others when nit picking again read post 4 (skip to the bottom) and there is where the outnumbered comment is unfair comment comes from. Is he an I fibber no did I say he was no did you think I had yes.

Does it matter? No.

Your right! I love to say that :icon_biggrin: its actualy one of my favourite sayings to write on the forums :) Not atall I read correctly then, and no iPod members posted they were bothered about the coalition?? So if your comment was a rebuttle to IXXXI(who isnt a part of iPod) then why did you wait till the 14th post in the thread and then quote Iron Brew:lol:???

Guys if the comment about merge huggles is all you care about then seriously give over on it. For me just a little dig on the IPOD name and the early comments on diplomacy and at the end of the day surely this war will show who is right?!

I do think you guys merging was a smart move but I think the timing was not. Had you actually secretly huggled for a bit as you plotted and schemed then maybe would have wiped the floor with this world. This is my opinion and was all I was trying to say and get a debate on...

Oh so now its not just stats? You now claim all you were doing was trying to get a debate going about your own opinion on the merge???

Make your mind up Jo :icon_rolleyes:
:

But the mad comments? Am not so sure is necessary but hey if thats what you think then instead of a hug why not send me a cloth to wipe the froth from my mouth!

Meechan sends Jo a cloth! and some rope

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ya you mad your 6/7 tribe coalition can't even take half of what iPod have took off them in the last week.

Mega mad Jo.

Actually, the alliance are winning in terms of conquers... check the stats "bro".

One more thing:

May 31
22:11 iPod has offered peace to the tribe.
<--- Made me laugh so hard.

DeletedUser

Actually, the alliance are winning in terms of conquers... check the stats "bro".

One more thing:

May 31

Kool story brosive..

what do you expect with all those tribes and members <<Look Jo Look what I said!!!!

You laugh that hard you had to post the same thing it 2 diffrent threads ?

Not that youv helped in anyway huh ?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=55087

U like to take pride in others achievements?

DeletedUser

what do you expect with all those tribes and members <<Look Jo Look what I said!!!!

You laugh that hard you had to post the same thing it 2 diffrent threads ?

Not that youv helped in anyway huh ?

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=55087

U like to take pride in others achievements?

Ouch man. Guess you know i'm right, otherwise you wouldn't have diverted attention to me so quickly. And i dunno about the two thread thing, guess i just wanted to show how, despite being puffed up with pride and big words on the externals, they aint so big in-game.

Contrary to this though, you have pointed out my obvious liking for yummy barbs, i munch on those things like cereal. I got my eye on some bonus vills, mmmm-mmmmmm, extra crunchy.

One more thing, before i go to eat my cereal. We can't really debate whether Ipod merging with WKD or all the allied tribes hugging together are better than each other. As far as i'm concerned we both hugged, like a Cold War, when one mergers something has to be done to counter that unbalance in power. Unfortunately iPod had awful timing and from what i've read here on the externals, didn't seem very organised. Some comments even make it look like they weren't expecting resistance? Hmmm...

On the other hand, W1NGE, Phx, Nation, Go and all that lot came together to counter the iPod uprising. You can't really make a fair argument for who is right on either side, both are right, it's a game, that's what happens, theres no point complaining about mistakes now and trying to cover them up, just get on with it and do something positive for yourself and your tribe to make up for it. That way we get a much more satisfying game.

Aaaaand one more thing. So what if i haven't made any conquers? I can change that if you would like? And because i haven't made any caps doesn't mean to say i haven't been preventing them elsewhere?

DeletedUser9077

One more thing:

May 31

Hey "Bro", didnt you miss something, or are you just being plain stupid?

May 31
22:11 The tribe has withdrawn their peace offering to W1NGE.

When you learn a little more about the game and IF you ever get any ingame privs you will realise that the offer peace button and view war stats button are right next to each other and its pretty common to hit the wrong button.

DeletedUser5582

Oh I read the thread title, and the first post Jo :icon_biggrin:

All I can see is you writing snipey comments about an enemy tribe and then adding stats to say ' Its stats! D: Stats I tell theeeeee! Disregard and dont rebuttle my snipey comments'
Jo .....even if it was just stats, posting stats is arguably still a form of PnP :)

um really. Read that first post again and it IS stats. Yes there are little comments replying to IFib's little barb munching digs but the post is about stats. That you may not like those stats so jump on the word saying huggles shows a bit of paranoia maybe?

Your right! I love to say that :icon_biggrin: its actualy one of my favourite sayings to write on the forums :) Not atall I read correctly then, and no iPod members posted they were bothered about the coalition?? So if your comment was a rebuttle to IXXXI(who isnt a part of iPod) then why did you wait till the 14th post in the thread and then quote Iron Brew:lol:???

um again am thinking you need glasses here. Meechan you go all shoutey and say "where do IFib say this" when no one ever did. The 14th post?! No try the 5th (that is just after the 4th where the Honey guy, your allies, said this). Now please try and get some facts right.

Oh so now its not just stats? You now claim all you were doing was trying to get a debate going about your own opinion on the merge???

Make your mind up Jo :icon_rolleyes:
:

no as keep saying read the first post and is quite clear what I was saying. My mistake was thinking that chucking in a comment about merge huggling in reply to we are all barb munchers would maybe not induce hysterical shouting from the likes of you!! Again Meechan READ the posts as not sure a stats post on a war is chatting about a merge!

I will make this simple for you. With IFib and their stance on diplomacy (lol even chucked in a linky for you) and the original debate about if diplomacy was a good or bad thing. Now my first post alludes to that debate i.e. here is Ifib with almost no diplomacy and here is us the barb munching huggers against them.

Now on .net am sure was a tribe that went all off from the start and got quite far until tribes killed them off (I forget names and the guy that lead them but am sure someone will say who it was) and I thought the IFib stance and viewpoint similar and thought was a novel and decent thing to do on a world.

Ok so I call you iFib as well you haven;t really stuck to your tribe name have you? Is it a big thing no?! Are you huggers? No Do you guys bite much YES!

]Meechan sends Jo a cloth! and some rope

so I need to hang myself now Meechan as well as going mad? For just replying to a barb munching dig? Nice guy and ty for your comments.

Look you say Ifib are winning and the coalition are failing when is the other way round, you tell us that smaller tribes attacking the No 1 tribe always fail (think W6) and you quote things that no one has actually said and shout about it.

These we expect from you but saying go hang yourself? Is quite sad I think.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, GO, phx, xXx, DOGS, Nation, Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: iPod, Honey

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 98
Difference: 156

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 35
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 481,713
Side 2: 241,682
Difference: 240,031

chart

DeletedUser7369

Hmmm I don't get the need to argue quite so vehementaly as some an taking it to personal level is a bit distasteful guys. Let's face it you aren't even fighting each other in game....maybe give that a go and you will learn to respect each other. Myself and dragoz had an 18+ hour battle over the weekend and managed to remember one key fact. It's a game. We both had fun and have had a nice friendly chat about future net worlds.....

Similarly myself and Chen have had nce lil catch up and reminiscence on my ms dodge. Show respect guys I'm damn sure most of us deserve it (barb nobling aside :( )

Does anyone know if the net forums are any more mature or not?

Anyway, my stat for the day,

iPod -rank 1

Nuff said.

DeletedUser9077

These we expect from you but saying go hang yourself? Is quite sad I think.

I think that is a saying Jo, maybe I am wrong but thats how I read it, Meechan doesnt say hang yourself they say hands Jo some rope.

If your not familiar with it.

http://www.english-sayings.com/give-someone-enough-rope/6694

The meaning of the english idiom – Give someone enough rope

If you give someone enough rope, you give them the chance to get themselves into trouble or expose themselves. (The full form is ‘give someone enough rope and they’ll hang themselves)

Similar English and Irish sayings:
Give a fool rope enough, and he will hang himself Give a fool rope enough, and he will hang himself
Give someone the runaround Give someone the runaround
Give someone a leg up Give someone a leg up

DeletedUser

Hey "Bro", didnt you miss something, or are you just being plain stupid?

May 31
22:11 The tribe has withdrawn their peace offering to W1NGE.

When you learn a little more about the game and IF you ever get any ingame privs you will realise that the offer peace button and view war stats button are right next to each other and its pretty common to hit the wrong button.

Still doesn't change the fact that they offered peace pal. Even if it was canceled soon after offering, somebody clearly had their cursor hanging over the offer peace button. Also:

1. What is this privs you speak of? I have none of those.
2. So you claim i'm "stupid", but then make allowances for your foolish friend who clicked the wrong button? Bit hypocritical.
3. I'm sure if W1NGE had offered peace you guys would have come on here bragging, even if it was just an accident.
4. Fourth and final: Glad to see you lot W1NGEing, wouldn't be the same without it :icon_razz:

Peace out bro-... oh wait... you're the ones who offered peace, sorry my bad ;)

DeletedUser

At end of the day the funs just started. The stats speak for themselves the "coalition" has had a good start (bth i would have expected better ) lets see what they look like in a few weeks time ;)

DeletedUser

Still doesn't change the fact that they offered peace pal. Even if it was canceled soon after offering, somebody clearly had their cursor hanging over the offer peace button. Also:

1. What is this privs you speak of? I have none of those.
2. So you claim i'm "stupid", but then make allowances for your foolish friend who clicked the wrong button? Bit hypocritical.
3. I'm sure if W1NGE had offered peace you guys would have come on here bragging, even if it was just an accident.
4. Fourth and final: Glad to see you lot W1NGEing, wouldn't be the same without it :icon_razz:

Peace out bro-... oh wait... you're the ones who offered peace, sorry my bad ;)
The stupidity shown in this post is just amazing.

Since the implementation of the wars feature, it's happened many times that barons or dukes pressed the offer peace button as it's right next to the view war stats button as matt cleverly pointed out, and it's OBVIOUS that it's a mistake when the offer is withdrawn a couple of seconds later.

Your bragging about it is so pathetic it makes me want to slap you, when it happened on my other world we just all had a laugh about it, and I'm sure had your tribe done it to iPod they wouldn't have bragged about it as they at least have the intelligence to realize when it is a genuine mistake.

DeletedUser

The stupidity shown in this post is just amazing.

Since the implementation of the wars feature, it's happened many times that barons or dukes pressed the offer peace button as it's right next to the view war stats button as matt cleverly pointed out, and it's OBVIOUS that it's a mistake when the offer is withdrawn a couple of seconds later.

Your bragging about it is so pathetic it makes me want to slap you, when it happened on my other world we just all had a laugh about it, and I'm sure had your tribe done it to iPod they wouldn't have bragged about it as they at least have the intelligence to realize when it is a genuine mistake.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I am accused of stupidity when genuine stupidity can't see when I'm being genuinely sarcastic. Okay so i took a few digs at iPod's mistake, I'm just having a laugh. So you might not find it funny and i'd question your sense of humor but seriously, lighten up. All i was doing was having a "laugh about it" as you referred to your previous world, sir. If you want to slap me for provoking some feelings that will be transferred into the game and cause some lively rivalries then hey, slap my wrist for playing a game.

Unfortunately my wrist cannot be slapped through a monitor, so, as i initially intended, let's just play the game and take it from there. Now, forgive me for changing the subject, but I'm not staying true to this threads subject.
Truth is, in terms of conquers, the joint alliance is winning. On the other hand it could be said that iPod is winning as despite this they are maintaining rank 1, which i geuss the motive behind the war (for the alliance) is to knock them off the podium. as the war is making it's way through the week iPod are catching up to the joint alliance in conquers, but at a slow pace which won't be enough for them to succeed. At the same time, the alliance appear to be slowing down and have not made as many caps in the past few days compared to the opening days of the war.

Regrettably, it seems that the war is slowing down and is easing into a stalemate where no one has enough nukes to make ground on the opposing forces, and can only defend the odd incoming train (as the stats show). The way i see it, this war could drag out for a very long time, which is probably what iPod wants to reduce the overall moral of the allied opposition and cause divides. The trick for the alliance will be to stick together. The trick for iPod will be to hold them off waiting for that moment if/when it happens, that the joint alliance breaks up.

My opinion is presented, good day to you all :icon_cool:

DeletedUser7369

i would counter with the argument that the axis powers had been preparing for the war for a significant amount of time. sufficient time in fact to have people ready and save all their nukes for the opening exchanges. they are therefore now spent. Ipod and honey instead carried on playing as normal so will most likely be in varying stages of rebuilding nukes spent before the war began. Therefore you can probably expect to see these nukes completed sooner than the axis powers can replace theirs. When this happens i suspect and anticipate a rapid swing to Ipod and Honey.

DeletedUser

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I am accused of stupidity when genuine stupidity can't see when I'm being genuinely sarcastic. Okay so i took a few digs at iPod's mistake, I'm just having a laugh. So you might not find it funny and i'd question your sense of humor but seriously, lighten up. All i was doing was having a "laugh about it" as you referred to your previous world, sir. If you want to slap me for provoking some feelings that will be transferred into the game and cause some lively rivalries then hey, slap my wrist for playing a game.
looks to me like there was absolutely no sarcasm in that previous post of yours, in fact, I think you're now playing the "sarcasm" card after having realized how stupid your bragging about the peace offer was...:icon_rolleyes: