I Fib on Diplomacy War Stats

DeletedUser

.... And this is why the .net forums and worlds are better

DeletedUser

Quick note

Better watch out cos i be on ya barbs , like a bull in a shop like a bone in the yard.
like a dog i go woff woff to scare you away.
my spear nukes go bang bang and im defender of the day :p

^^^ Best post in this thread:lol:

Ouch man. Guess you know i'm right, otherwise you wouldn't have diverted attention to me so quickly. And i dunno about the two thread thing, guess i just wanted to show how, despite being puffed up with pride and big words on the externals, they aint so big in-game.

Right about what, that 7 tribes have took more caps of 1 tribe than that 1 tribe have to those 7? You'd be pretty crappy tribes if that wasn't the case :icon_confused:

Contrary to this though, you have pointed out my obvious liking for yummy barbs, i munch on those things like cereal. I got my eye on some bonus vills, mmmm-mmmmmm, extra crunchy.

Nope...point out where I mentioned anything about barbs please? I posted a link to your conquers to show that despite 'being all puffed up with pride and big words on the externals' you aint so big in game:icon_wink:

One more thing, before i go to eat my cereal. We can't really debate whether Ipod merging with WKD or all the allied tribes hugging together are better than each other. As far as i'm concerned we both hugged, like a Cold War, when one mergers something has to be done to counter that unbalance in power. Unfortunately iPod had awful timing and from what i've read here on the externals, didn't seem very organised. Some comments even make it look like they weren't expecting resistance? Hmmm...

You should read my first post in this thread. Lemme clear it up for you.

iPod and WKD merged to become one, therefore hugging is impossible within 1 tribe
The coalition hugged, 7 tribes all allied/napped together to take on one tribe.

On the other hand, W1NGE, Phx, Nation, Go and all that lot came together to counter the iPod uprising. You can't really make a fair argument for who is right on either side, both are right, it's a game, that's what happens, theres no point complaining about mistakes now and trying to cover them up, just get on with it and do something positive for yourself and your tribe to make up for it. That way we get a much more satisfying game.

Aaaaand one more thing. So what if i haven't made any conquers? I can change that if you would like? And because i haven't made any caps doesn't mean to say i haven't been preventing them elsewhere?

I never complained about any mistakes, so how could I try covering them up:lol:
Something positive for myself and my tribe.....which tribe would that be?

Sure change it I'd like to see that :) << Genuine statement I would like to see it.

um really. Read that first post again and it IS stats. Yes there are little comments replying to IFib's little barb munching digs but the post is about stats. That you may not like those stats so jump on the word saying huggles shows a bit of paranoia maybe?

Very true I took a lot of drugs when I was younger, so I do suffer from a bit of paranoia now and again. But no, we all know the thread wasn't just for stat's Jo, if it was you would have posted just stats with no comments:icon_confused:

um again am thinking you need glasses here. Meechan you go all shoutey and say "where do IFib say this" when no one ever did. The 14th post?! No try the 5th (that is just after the 4th where the Honey guy, your allies, said this). Now please try and get some facts right.

My allies ? :icon_neutral:
Nope, you rebuttled a comment from Iron Brew and then stated they were to 'stop complaing' about having these tribes against them. I merely pointed out that no iPod members said this yet you in the 14th post insinuated they had done. Honey and iPod are 2 different tribes Jo, IXXXI is in Honey and Iron Brew is in iPod. So why post a comment relating to someone from Honey, when the guy you were replying to is in iPod?

no as keep saying read the first post and is quite clear what I was saying. My mistake was thinking that chucking in a comment about merge huggling in reply to we are all barb munchers would maybe not induce hysterical shouting from the likes of you!! Again Meechan READ the posts as not sure a stats post on a war is chatting about a merge!

So now its stats and you wanted a debate on your thoughts about the merge? You clearly said that 'This is my opinion and was all I was trying to say and get a debate on...' But yet you claimed that the thread was just about stats :lol:

I will make this simple for you. With IFib and their stance on diplomacy (lol even chucked in a linky for you) and the original debate about if diplomacy was a good or bad thing. Now my first post alludes to that debate i.e. here is Ifib with almost no diplomacy and here is us the barb munching huggers against them.

Now on .net am sure was a tribe that went all off from the start and got quite far until tribes killed them off (I forget names and the guy that lead them but am sure someone will say who it was) and I thought the IFib stance and viewpoint similar and thought was a novel and decent thing to do on a world.

Ok so I call you iFib as well you haven;t really stuck to your tribe name have you? Is it a big thing no?! Are you huggers? No Do you guys bite much YES!

So in a so called 'stats' thread you indirectly made a reference to a debate about if diplomacy was good or bad? Yet it's still a stats thread?
Tbh its just a tribe name, but you seem fascinated by some delusional thought that it means they dont want diplomacy with anyone :icon_confused: and then make jibes by writing 'iFib' in place of iPod. Now if the tribe was called iDDD(i don't do dimplomacy) then yeah I could see where your coming from, but the name I Pee On Diplomacy doesn't really mean they don't want it or need it. Just means they pee on it:lol:

If it's not a big thing, then why make reference to it in every post you make in this thread?
I mean you seem like a semi-smart person, why would you give a label to a tribe where basicly your accusing them of 'not being true to their name' if you don;t think its a big deal?

Also, 'you guys' would refer to me being part of iPod. Which is not the case.

Look you say Ifib are winning and the coalition are failing when is the other way round, you tell us that smaller tribes attacking the No 1 tribe always fail (think W6) and you quote things that no one has actually said and shout about it.

Your right, I hold my hands up in the air at getting that wrong, I completly read the stats upside down!
I never said they always fail, I said I had never seen it work on any uk world.
How can I quote things that no-one has said :lol: To be a quote someone has to say it for me to quote it :lol:

so I need to hang myself now Meechan as well as going mad? For just replying to a barb munching dig? Nice guy and ty for your comments.

These we expect from you but saying go hang yourself? Is quite sad I think.

Whut :lol: The rope was to tie you up so you wouldn't hurt innocent people with your madness, I never mentioned anything about hanging :icon_confused: Youv looked at what I said and interpreted it into something that you think makes me look bad, to say I'd purposly ask you to hang yourself is disgusting :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Whut :lol: The rope was to tie you up so you wouldn't hurt innocent people with your madness, I never mentioned anything about hanging :icon_confused: Youv looked at what I said and interpreted it into something that you think makes me look bad, to say I'd purposly ask you to hang yourself is disgusting :/

No Meechan I didn't sit here and think how could I make your comment make you look bad. If you wished the rope to tie me up with then say so and maybe not in a faint script too!

Not just me thought was a hanging thing either. But hey if thats what you meant (tying not hanging) then fair does but for me would say what I meant especially with something like that? Coupled with telling Annihilated he shouldn't post as not any good and is easy to think you not the lovable guy you surely are?!

I think rather than splitting hairs and going off on random tangents and guessing which post replied to which you should maybe put your not inconsiderable talents on some PnP (to show me hows it done :icon_sad:)

Be more entertaining than the above posts. Hell I'll even let you put in some stats!!!

DeletedUser

Pro Fate:

[report_display]http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/6e0eb81a40f6128c0de0f66ee63d7057[/report_display]
[report_display]http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/7a5e5f36e0350b581f692ae4995a0139[/report_display]

jst sayin'

DeletedUser

Shush the forum isn't IXXXI friendly!
oh and read the times in then train... at the top... **:**:07 then **:**:11 .. pro four second 1st to 2nd noble or what?

DeletedUser

No Meechan I didn't sit here and think how could I make your comment make you look bad. If you wished the rope to tie me up with then say so and maybe not in a faint script too!

Not just me thought was a hanging thing either. But hey if thats what you meant (tying not hanging) then fair does but for me would say what I meant especially with something like that? Coupled with telling Annihilated he shouldn't post as not any good and is easy to think you not the lovable guy you surely are?!

I think rather than splitting hairs and going off on random tangents and guessing which post replied to which you should maybe put your not inconsiderable talents on some PnP (to show me hows it done :icon_sad:)

Be more entertaining than the above posts. Hell I'll even let you put in some stats!!!

Then its your mind that is sick and disgusting, I never mentioned hanging anywhere, you said it not me, its not my fault you took the comment 'and some rope' and immedietly thought of hanging is it?

Whut:lol: making stuff up again Jo? I never told anyone to not post anything, nor did I say he wasnt any good at posting either. Stop pulling things out from your behind and write a repy to what I actualy said (noticed how you never mentioned anything else....can't think of a decent rebuttle?)

No guessing about it Jo...you did, its as clear as day.
I have no talents, am rubbish at PnP.....and why would I post PnP anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Erm.....my post's aren't supposed to be entertaining Jo, they were direct reply's to yourself and your comments.

I mean..you tell me and others this is a stats thread but yet all you have done is pasted nonsense. If its truly a stats thread Jo then reply with stats please :) and keep it to stats.

DeletedUser2918

to be honest dont really like the discussion thats going on here.

however - just because Jo posts stats doesnt mean she shouldnt also comment on those stats. Merely because someone comments on stats doesnt automatically make it a 'non stats thread'.

in fact - id hate a thread of just stats without any comments. how boring :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5582

Then its your mind that is sick and disgusting, I never mentioned hanging anywhere, you said it not me, its not my fault you took the comment 'and some rope' and immedietly thought of hanging is it?

Whut:lol: making stuff up again Jo? I never told anyone to not post anything, nor did I say he wasnt any good at posting either. Stop pulling things out from your behind and write a repy to what I actualy said (noticed how you never mentioned anything else....can't think of a decent rebuttle?)

No guessing about it Jo...you did, its as clear as day.
I have no talents, am rubbish at PnP.....and why would I post PnP anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Erm.....my post's aren't supposed to be entertaining Jo, they were direct reply's to yourself and your comments.

I mean..you tell me and others this is a stats thread but yet all you have done is pasted nonsense. If its truly a stats thread Jo then reply with stats please :) and keep it to stats.

sigh. Ok I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but clearly you are just not that sort of boy. If I was tying someone up who was mad maybe straitjacket would be the word I would use. For me rope means hanging in that context. I may be wrong but that is what I thought (and not alone in this)

Am not sure I am sick or disgusting for thinking that after you posted it? If you are not clear then is it our fault for not understanding you? I do try (and alas donlt always succeed) in not being disrespectful to folks ingame or on these forums. I often post with little digs in and yes this is for a reaction but would be mortified if I said something that could be construed badly on a personal level. I would never follow that up with placing the blame on the person reading my post rather than myself for not making myself clear. Surely we are responsible for what we write?

I don;t reply to the rest of your posts as think at this point is a waste of time not that you are right (lol you donlt even understand the stats that are posted) just that whatever is posted up you will jump up and down making this about you not the war being spoken about and that is a shame for everyone.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, xXx, DOGS, phx, Nation, Fate, GO
Side 2:
Tribes: Honey, iPod

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 13
Difference: 31

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68,279
Side 2: 33,790
Difference: 34,489

chart

on topic be interesting to see how the war goes from now but still a decent lead for the coalition here but by no means a crushing one.

DeletedUser1942

Pro Fate:

[report_display]http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/6e0eb81a40f6128c0de0f66ee63d7057[/report_display]
[report_display]http://uk8.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/7a5e5f36e0350b581f692ae4995a0139[/report_display]

jst sayin'

"just saying" -
Jun 01
08:57 Honey has offered peace to the tribe.

Also - "just saying" -

Side 1:
Tribes: Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: Honey

Timeframe: 07/05/2011 00:00:00 to 01/06/2011 22:45:16

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 4
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 148,095
Side 2: 19,298
Difference: 128,797

chart

:lol:

DeletedUser

Also jst sayin' that there are about 290 villages of Fate in K54 and how many was their of Honey's? 23ish? Wow... Surrounded by Fate, 290 vs 23 and how many nukes did you waste? How many nobles?

DeletedUser1942

Also jst sayin' that there are about 290 villages of Fate in K54 and how many was their of Honey's? 23ish? Wow... Surrounded by Fate, 290 vs 23 and how many nukes did you waste? How many nobles?

You see, im of the philosophy that a nuke sent is not wasted im afraid, id rather it be out forcing the enemy to rally round and support there tribe mate, than it be sat at home collecting cobwebs :)

But of course, us in Fate are not fantastic players, and of course we do not have the 100% success rate that Honey have when nobling villages :icon_rolleyes:

So the amount of nukes it took is irrelevant to me, and to the rest of Fate - as in the end, the job got done :lol:

DeletedUser

You see, im of the philosophy that a nuke sent is not wasted im afraid, id rather it be out forcing the enemy to rally round and support there tribe mate, than it be sat at home collecting cobwebs :)

But of course, us in Fate are not fantastic players, and of course we do not have the 100% success rate that Honey have when nobling villages :icon_rolleyes:

So the amount of nukes it took is irrelevant to me, and to the rest of Fate - as in the end, the job got done :lol:

Yes, well done *claps* but how did it cost you so many when there was... what 5 members down there of Honey? I wasn't in Honey (left to join WKD) at the time so don't know how much support was sent but by the looks of Honey when I joined not much (was going downhill, but changing now that me, Luca(meh) and Didi(nferno) are taking over... Well, I hope :lol:

Oh yes, you definitely don't! If we were both in the same K the story would be a lot different I can guarantee that. Now get back to attempting to hugging N0.1 and whoever else is in your K making there basically no targets other than solo players who you seem to feed off instead of actually attacking someone.

Oh and I 'hear' that you are doing an OP on my three villages in K54 tomorrow? Hope that goes well for you... Do me a favour and don't have 14second trains? Try to get them under a second AT LEAST and if not, under 100ms to make it challenging for me.

Oh, grats on getting a very good job done. Fate and N0.1 taking down 5~ Honey members :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1942

Yes, well done *claps* but how did it cost you so many when there was... what 5 members down there of Honey? I wasn't in Honey (left to join WKD) at the time so don't know how much support was sent but by the looks of Honey when I joined not much (was going downhill, but changing now that me, Luca(meh) and Didi(nferno) are taking over... Well, I hope

You've basically rebutted your own criticism here. You "attempt" to mock Fate for the amount of nukes it took to clear the members, yet were not even in Honey nor do you know how much support was sent to them during this time, therefore any mocking you have done is down to your own assumptions, and not that of stone cold fact :)

Oh yes, you definitely don't! If we were both in the same K the story would be a lot different I can guarantee that. Now get back to attempting to hugging N0.1 and whoever else is in your K making there basically no targets other than solo players who you seem to feed off instead of actually attacking someone.

Ah yes, of course, if the mighty Honey actually had a decent presence we would fail. Thats a mighty IF and one that you wont be backing up, especially by offering peace to Fate(the so-called hugging tribe).

Oh, grats on getting a very good job done. Fate and N0.1 taking down 5~ Honey members

Job was done, the 5 honey members are no more. No amount of mocking will take that away - as ive already stated, the amount of nukes it took is beyond the point, and considering you have already admitted to not having any knowledge of Honey's defensive efforts during this time, means your comments are unfounded ;)

I will say though, just for you IXXXI(as you have no idea about it yourself), that Honeys defending of them members at that time was very good, and was very well done - we were happy to get them cleared from the continent, no matter what it took :)

I love little arguments so, yes :)

Argument??? This is a general discussion ;)

DeletedUser

You've basically rebutted your own criticism here. You "attempt" to mock Fate for the amount of nukes it took to clear the members, yet were not even in Honey nor do you know how much support was sent to them during this time, therefore any mocking you have done is down to your own assumptions, and not that of stone cold fact :)

Well just proving a point that Fate aren't very good, what Fate and N0.1 do is hug eachother and then invite small-ish players and defend them whilst they grow and then after a while dismiss them and attack them (noble).
Simple tactic right?

Ah yes, of course, if the mighty Honey actually had a decent presence we would fail. Thats a mighty IF and one that you wont be backing up, especially by offering peace to Fate(the so-called hugging tribe).

Well done for agree'ing! Offering peace to Fate? When was that offered exactly? When did Honey have an active leadership over the last two weeks (or so)? Yesterday night.

Job was done, the 5 honey members are no more. No amount of mocking will take that away - as ive already stated, the amount of nukes it took is beyond the point, and considering you have already admitted to not having any knowledge of Honey's defensive efforts during this time, means your comments are unfounded ;)

Ignore this bit, it is answer by your bottom part of the reply.

I will say though, just for you IXXXI(as you have no idea about it yourself), that Honeys defending of them members at that time was very good, and was very well done - we were happy to get them cleared from the continent, no matter what it took :)

Hmmm okay well, as you obviously know I was not aware of too much as I shifted to WKD then had argument's with WKD (my fault, I will admit) and left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

Well just proving a point that Fate aren't very good, what Fate and N0.1 do is hug eachother and then invite small-ish players and defend them whilst they grow and then after a while dismiss them and attack them (noble).
Simple tactic right?

Not really proving a point though are you, you admitted you knew nothing of Honeys defensive strategy, yet attempted to mock Fates Nuke hits, without actually having any sort of knowledge of either - thats hardly proving a point, considering you did not have the info to back it up. Hence why you then tried to divert above onto Fate being a hugging tribe.

Offering peace to Fate? When was that offered exactly? When did Honey have an active leadership over the last two weeks (or so)? Yesterday night

Christ almighty!!!
Jun 01
08:57 Honey has offered peace to the tribe

Take a look at your overview page, and you will also see this :)

DeletedUser745

Now I haven't been playing this world for a quite a while now, so don't really know ins and outs of the war, but guess i'll still post my views on the war.... (based only on the war stats). In short, the 'alliance' succeeded to take the villages way outside the cores of the respective tribes(even though not as many as I would've imagined, I would explain why in a minute) but things seem to be alot different in the frontlines where both tribes have equal members in the viscinity(and cleverly enough, the alliance has refrained from posting specific stats which would show it and only been posting the ones which showed total caps...)

toptribes.png

First, lets see the situation in K45: Honey sharing its boundaries with phx,Nation,GO,DOGS. (Fate bragging about the Honey caps looks rather silly when you see that the tribes are actually miles apart), but yes, villas captured are villas captured regardless of location, so good for Fate.
So how does the situation fare in the continent K45? Lets see...

Side 1:
Tribes: GO, Nation, phx, DOGS
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 15
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 40,262
Side 2: 95,849
Difference: 55,587

chart

Oops.... not looking so good for the alliance! Consider how they were the ones to declare, they certainly had an edge, I would've thought they'd have stacked their vulnerable targets.... but honey still pulled a win in their continent!

Next, lets look at K44: Ipod sharing the boundaries with GO, DOGS,Fate.
Side 1:
Tribes: GO, DOGS, Fate
Side 2:
Tribes: iPod

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 9
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 16,645
Side 2: 64,189
Difference: 47,544

chart

Oops again! Same story here, Ipod even though being surrounded by the three tribes on almost all sides of the border, pulled off a clear win in k44.

Now for K54: Fate is in clear majority with only a handful of Honey villages which got captured. I would say good work there, but you'd be complete noobs if you couldnt noble a handful of members even after having almost the whole continent for yourself.:icon_rolleyes:

One thing worth noticing is that Fate didn't hit(or may they did hit but failed to capture) any of the Ipod villas even though they share quite a bit of their border with them on the edges of k44 and k55. Surely sparks should have flown there.... another disappointment if you ask me.
Side 1:
Tribes: Fate
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4,059
Difference: 4,059

chart

Which brings us at last to K55: Ex-WKD ie Ipod surrounded by Nation,Fate,phx,W1nge,xXx and a handful of GO members near the core on k44-45 border.
Now I wish there was a way I could only pick out k55nobles without counting them manually but I can't.... so the caps in k45,k44 will get mixed here. Still, worth a look :

Side 1:
Tribes: phx, xXx, Nation, Fate, W1NGE, GO
Side 2:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 25
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 425,341
Side 2: 189,504
Difference: 235,837

chart

A big gap here on alliance's side. But mostly due to the geography... again, most villages nobled come from players who were far from the tribe and mostly on their own, but not an excuse for ipod since its not that alliance's fault that ipod recruited them from so far away. Good coordination from the alliance people apparently but i hope ipod guys wouldnt have gone down too easy (because spirit juggler lost all his villas for just 300k odd... not good :( ). Love how my old account has 1.7mil odd all by its own defence :D

In all, I'm not really impresed by the alliance (or Ipod as for the matter) as of yet. But war is just starting.....

DeletedUser9598

Side 1:
Tribes: GO, Nation, phx, DOGS
Side 2:

Oops.... not looking so good for the alliance! Consider how they were the ones to declare, they certainly had an edge, I would've thought they'd have stacked their vulnerable targets.... but honey still pulled a win in their continent!

Rockerdish not sure if ive read this wrong but where you getting your information from that GO have/had declared on Honey?