Application of good experience is required

For Recruitment Please Contact:
TheHolyOne

Diplomacy:
Open/Limited/Closed

For Diplomatic Relations Please Contact:
TheGreatMorpheus

DeletedUser10079

We want to here the long story/explanation though!!

Ok fine :p
but this explanation won't be too long. (can't be bothered)

well basically after NlBBLE and NiBBLE declared war it really celebrated the men from the boys.
Our support forum was filled with players with 500+ points and about 100- troops (basically pointwhores) going on about how they desperately need support (mainly in ~G*K~2).

Also from having a lot of members its harder to notice inactivity. We used a lot of activity checks to figure out who in the tribes were actually reading the forums, As well as account sitting a lot of members to check troop counts etc and many came out with poor results (or just didn't let us account sit them for unknown reasons)

So our leader has given up on all of that and is going to put together one joint ~G*K~ tribe that consists of the 40 best players from both tribes. Basically trying to go for a bit more quality, and about half as much quantity.

You Should all be expecting ~G*K~ to be doing better in the future and we shouldn't get knocked off the top spot any time soon. When the tribe is finally settled and ~G*K~2 is disbanded. Just a simple tribe full of players that have Skype and know how to play relatively well.

Thats my explantion just for you roflcptr <3

j.b.bolt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

disbanding, would u begrudge a little that the nibble tribes may have had a small part to play with it. I would agree though that weeding out the riff raff in tribes can be very difficult. We will see as the game progresses which of the top 20 tribes remain.

DeletedUser10046

Not sure what the link between having more than one tribe and nobles is?... I've seen and fought against most of the players in my tribe already... they can handle nobles lol.

The only reason I started a second tribe is because I've never seen it work before and I wanted to do it my way.

Let me just add:

I like how when you make a second tribe you INSTANTLY can't deal with nobles. *giggle*

To be honest, everyone knows the only things you can do about nobles are:

Backtime them, snipe them, stack against them or noble another village before you get nobled.... But nope, I've not done all of those things before in my past experience (I have two tribes, therefore I can't deal with nobles, lol)

DeletedUser5175

well basically after NlBBLE and NiBBLE declared war it really celebrated the men from the boys.
Our support forum was filled with players with 500+ points and about 100- troops (basically pointwhores) going on about how they desperately need support (mainly in ~G*K~2).

Also from having a lot of members its harder to notice inactivity. We used a lot of activity checks to figure out who in the tribes were actually reading the forums, As well as account sitting a lot of members to check troop counts etc and many came out with poor results (or just didn't let us account sit them for unknown reasons)

So our leader has given up on all of that and is going to put together one joint ~G*K~ tribe that consists of the 40 best players from both tribes. Basically trying to go for a bit more quality, and about half as much quantity.

You Should all be expecting ~G*K~ to be doing better in the future and we shouldn't get knocked off the top spot any time soon. When the tribe is finally settled and ~G*K~2 is disbanded. Just a simple tribe full of players that have Skype and know how to play relatively well.

j.b.bolt

Yes hmm best of both tribes . . . I nobled the biggest player in G.K 2 earlier . . . can't say i was impressed with the quality:

Defender: Dodakk
Destination: 0002 Alexander (449|542) K54

Quantity: 86 86 393 0 19 122 0 0 8 5 1 0 0
Losses: 86 86 393 0 19 122 0 0 8 5 1 0 0

Not sure what the link between having more than one tribe and nobles is?... I've seen and fought against most of the players in my tribe already... they can handle nobles lol.

The only reason I started a second tribe is because I've never seen it work before and I wanted to do it my way.

Let me just add:

I like how when you make a second tribe you INSTANTLY can't deal with nobles. *giggle*

To be honest, everyone knows the only things you can do about nobles are:

Backtime them, snipe them, stack against them or noble another village before you get nobled.... But nope, I've not done all of those things before in my past experience (I have two tribes, therefore I can't deal with nobles, lol)

^^ yes do that or do . . .er do nothing? . . .

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Loyalty: Dropped from 5 to -19

DeletedUser10079

Yes hmm best of both tribes . . . I nobled the biggest player in G.K 2 earlier . . . can't say i was impressed with the quality:

Quantity: 86 86 393 0 19 122 0 0 8 5 1 0 0
Losses: 86 86 393 0 19 122 0 0 8 5 1 0 0

thats probably why he stayed in gk2 and didn't get a chance to move over to gk

DeletedUser5175

Then i'll look forward to seeing all the other players that are waiting to fill your ranks with quality succeed . . . seeing as you can't tell that the rank 1 player has terrible troops - despite your vaunted 'many account sits' . . . or maybe you just did think he had an immense army :lol:

skatod2 on 25.08. at 16:38
hiez emiliez canz a joinz ur tribez pl0x coz me tribez iz not goodz theyz not recruitz anyonez andz i toldz themz datz dey az toez recruitz orz theyz will not be da bestest tribez theyz will getz attacted andz i dontz wantz to be attactedz soes cans i joinz wid yu??? i az 154 pointz and u profile it sed i needz 150 pointz soes i am goodest enugh to joinz wid u?

tankz skatood2z

emiily1985 on 25.08. at 16:40
ok that not problem btu if u leave our tribe with out talking to leader u might get attected and whatswith the zzz :)

skatod2 on 25.08. at 16:43
huhz i dunnoz whatz u meanz me tribez iz not good dey dunt recruitz any1z itz not gooder imz scareded of a biggerer tribez gonnaz attacked meh :s

emily1985 on 25.08. at 16:59
thats cool invite send u need to leave the tribe ur with to join ours :)

DeletedUser10079

I actually found that quite amusing to read hehe.
But wasn't that from when gk2 was first created, so Emily automatically assumed the roll of mass recruiting (but still that is pretty bad on her part). When i account sitted her for a few days and saw recruitment messages like that, I took away her invitation privileges and decided to take recruitment into my own hands. (I think that produced slightly better results)

With the account sits i did state that many players didn't let us account sit them for some reason, if you had read the original post properly.

DeletedUser5175

Oh i read that properly and yes the mail is comical, maybe you don't recall your original post though? Which is a shame as it's not an old one:

j.b.bolt

A lot - Which would imply a majority - now you're changing that to say that many people didn't accept your sit - so are you saying that your account sits were fail to?

EDIT: That recruiter - emily1985 seems to be one of players deemed good enough to improve G.K?
Skype-emoticons-24-worried.gif

DeletedUser10079

Oh i read that properly and yes the mail is comical, maybe you don't recall your original post though? Which is a shame as it's not an old one:

A lot - Which would imply a majority - now you're changing that to say that many people didn't accept your sit - so are you saying that your account sits were fail to?

EDIT: That recruiter - emily1985 seems to be one of players deemed good enough to improve G.K?
Skype-emoticons-24-worried.gif

You clearly didn't read it properly, have you seen the brackets later on. In GK the majority were sitted, in GK2 the majority were not sitted.

emily is a very active player on pretty much all day and thats pretty good as her account isn't co played. Because she is so active and is always online shes good enough for GK. Lacks experience in tribal management. but when it comes to actually playing the game shes an alright player.

The most important part of tribal wars is Activity. I'd rather have a player thats on 18 hours a day and can play good enough to do well then an absolute god who's only on 9 hours day.

DeletedUser5175

Hmm 9 hours a day - bit long isn't it?

For your info my account isn't co-played it's not all about activity - you'll learn that later though :icon_wink:

For now though I would work on reading & writing skills as you do need improvement there

First lets look at this original post:

j.b.bolt

Ok i bolded the mentioning of G.K2 ---> that's the bits you just said you bracketed . . . Oh wait >.< no mention of them re account sitting just that they needed support :icon_redface:

You talked about tribes in plural . . . that's both tribes your flame is failing because you can't communicate your meaning clearly . . . this could have repercussions for your tribe if you are in a leadership role :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The most important part of tribal wars is Activity. I'd rather have a player thats on 18 hours a day and can play good enough to do well then an absolute god who's only on 9 hours day.

I'll give ya activity is an incredible advantage in that even the poorest of players can do well with high activity, but I would take the 9 hour God anyday. Even a 2 hour God would suffice for me. Your putting too much emphasis on activity. It's a major tool, but it's not gonna gain you villages or raise you to top ranks.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'd rather have a player thats on 18 hours a day and can play good enough to do well then an absolute god who's only on 9 hours day.

Why exactly?

4-5 hours is plenty of time to do very very well. It's about all I played on uk2, and was solo, and was rank 1 for a good chunk of time there.

DeletedUser10079

j.b.bolt

ska2d2 that is the bracketed bit i am on about. So please don't go on about my reading skills when yours are clearly not the best.

DeletedUser5175

Scroll up re-read try again.

Pay special attention to where i say it doesn't mention account sitting G.K2

Oh shucks i'll make it easy for you, you seem to need the help:

Ok i bolded the mentioning of G.K2 ---> that's the bits you just said you bracketed . . . Oh wait >.< no mention of them re account sitting just that they needed support :icon_redface:

You clearly didn't read it properly, have you seen the brackets later on. In GK the majority were sitted, in GK2 the majority were not sitted.

j.b.bolt

And you mention the majority of G.K2 not being sat in those brackets? Where? Well at least when you read it you do! So I say again reading skills - I have some books my students use you could borrow some?

DeletedUser10079

I give up. I just thought anyone with brains would be able to realize that I was talking about both tribes considering the whole post was about the whole of GK.

Also when did I ever mention the majority being sitted? oh yes NEVER

I feel sorry for whoever your students are.

DeletedUser

shall we move this to the gk vs nibble family thread...even though i am enjoying reading the arguments put forward

DeletedUser5175

Again if you read before you try to flame . . .wait can i emphasize that? read first reply second you'd see that you said a lot and i said that implied a majority.

Now by your own admission you didn't even sit the majority of G.K - as you yourself said you sat a lot ot of them and that's not a majority. o_O

EDIT: No need to double post

shall we move this to the gk vs nibble family thread...even though i am enjoying reading the arguments put forward

G.K are technically a top 20 tribe so discussing them is topical - but i don't mind really.

DeletedUser10079

I Did not Sit a single player in ~G*K~.

If this was moved to Gk vs nibble thread then it would be off topic their as it's nothing to do with the war vs nibble. Its just a lil rant about the management of the rank 1 tribe.

DeletedUser5175

Ey?

You change like the weather!

First your talking about both tribes then it's only G.K, next post you'll have some other meaning. I thought your tribe looked pretty bad. Then you posted . . . then you continued posting . . .

/me hopes someone in your tribe asks you to stop posting here . . .maybe G.K's secret will be kept longer. You're just confirming the inferior leadership in your tribe.