Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Something a little bit different, but visually stimulating.

First graph shows how many conquers each top 20 tribe has, the second shows how many points the tribe's conquers total up to:

number_of_conquers.png

point_value.png

Somewhat shocking that the smallest tribe (in terms of members) has gained the most since nobles have came out.

More shocking though, at least to me, is INNOV has actually done a lot better than most tribes.

DeletedUser

Nice graphs. Great to add something different to the normal opinions.

I don't think it is a shock to anyone that the smallest tribe (in terms of members) has gained the most points since nobles have came out. Most people know the tribe has some of the best players on the server, never mind the world.

Some of the other tribe's have exceeded dissapointment though, notably G*K. 4 ennoblements that total to less than 2000 points. For what was a rank 1 tribe that is abysmal. There's gotta be 1-2 good members there surely? I lost a 51 point clay farm to one them :icon_cry:

Several other tribes such as PG, have displayed extremely poor noble choices. I'm actually not against barb nobling ( quite for it actually ) but nobling your first few villages as less than 500 points is a terrible strategy.

It goes to show you how much the top 20 will likely change over the coming 2 weeks. Nobles have just started to appear recently. When they become more common, the tribe rankings will change dramatically imo.

DeletedUser

Nice graphs, well presented. ~G*K~ must have been looking for good church locations.

Somewhat shocking that the smallest tribe (in terms of members) has gained the most since nobles have came out.

Love the sincerity!

DeletedUser

would be good if you could do this graph again in a week or so.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Been nowhere near a week, but decided to change the way the graphs are done, so redid it to show the change in methodology.

The previous graph only showed positive conquers, this one shows positive - negative and therefore shows overall gain or loss, also included all 20 tribes this time, the previous one only showed tribes which had conquers in their favor.

new_num_conquers.png

new_point_conquers.png

Approximately half the top 20 tribes have lost more points from conquers than they have gained, specifically the tribes that have done so are:

INNOV (-849)
~G*K~ (-2429)
HITL (-1720)
L-S (-2541)
~X~ (-1225)
NiBBLE (-7224)
T4H (-333)
IWL (-1389)
O.O (-1145)

DeletedUser5175

hmm paints a sorry picture doesn't it?

Well it does for Nibble and G*K whilst INNOV look a lot worse on this version of your graph. I'd say Fleeto and Coded and to a lesser extent PHX are doing OK but not great, whilst Panda's are running away with both graphs.

DeletedUser

Been nowhere near a week, but decided to change the way the graphs are done, so redid it to show the change in methodology.

The previous graph only showed positive conquers, this one shows positive - negative and therefore shows overall gain or loss, also included all 20 tribes this time, the previous one only showed tribes which had conquers in their favor.

new_num_conquers.png

new_point_conquers.png

Approximately half the top 20 tribes have lost more points from conquers than they have gained, specifically the tribes that have done so are:

INNOV (-849)
~G*K~ (-2429)
HITL (-1720)
L-S (-2541)
~X~ (-1225)
NiBBLE (-7224)
T4H (-333)
IWL (-1389)
O.O (-1145)

You trying to inspire a gangbang against your tribe ?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Been a week, but, I'm feeling particularly lazy so only doing the top 10 tribes this time.

Pandas leading in both categories.

PG second in total # of conquers, but evoL is 2nd in point value of total conquers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not surprised to say this world is really just a fight for second at the time.

Eventually pandas will most likely just get bored though.

DeletedUser5582

Not surprised to say this world is really just a fight for second at the time.

Eventually pandas will most likely just get bored though.

No No No No No No. Good to see you back posting but not defeatist stuff like this!

Gank them, talk to other tribes, form a coalition and either A: they will wipe the floor with you or B: you will beat them.

If A you will learn heaps if B you will think you have learnt heaps but maybe not as much as you thought :icon_wink:

Either way you will have lots of fun and will get these forums going as if A they will be insufferable and if B we get to see the uber (flicks hair) excuses come out!

Right no more posting from me but please no more Pandas will win world is over drivel as sends me spare!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Gank them, talk to other tribes, form a coalition and either A: they will wipe the floor with you or B: you will beat them.

Ganking your superiors isn't how you get to be a better player.

fighting them on even footing, and yes, oftentimes getting your rear end handed to you is how you learn to play better.

DeletedUser

meh' highly doubt a massive move on my part is even possible location wise. :p I have no fear of Pandas, and if I didn't want to be in evoL I would most likely have actually been in Pandas.

DeletedUser6695

That is debatable, iirc you messed up first time round and restarted against all the advice given.

I doubt you would have been re invited

DeletedUser

Well I didn't like daz's style of play anyways and I was itching to play the game how I normally play.... thus, restarting meant being able to start my way from scratch ;)

there were build problems with that account as far as I was concerned anyways.

DeletedUser6623

OI... stop slagging my style of play! we was doing better my way than we are your way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

You mean getting cleared and restarting was a good way to play?