Rumours

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser5175

I heard a rumour that you are supposed to start your post with the words "I heard a rumour"...:icon_eek:

On topic.. I heard a rumour that there is a thread in UK10 that isn't about Nauz!

A little bird told me that's not true

DeletedUser1511

I heard a rumour that solopist is back online :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that some godlike player just started on the rim o_O

DeletedUser7369

i heard a rumour that the one was seen leaving his computer for up to 15 minutes last week. i think it was wrong.

DeletedUser

i heard a rumour that the one was seen leaving his computer for up to 15 minutes last week. i think it was wrong.
My co-players wish. Unfortunately I was on for about 15 minutes all together last week:icon_sad:

DeletedUser7369

My co-players wish. Unfortunately I was on for about 15 minutes all together last week:icon_sad:

:) tell me it was coincidence you waited just under 15 minutes to reply there :) your activity seems to be just fine this week.

DeletedUser

:) tell me it was coincidence you waited just under 15 minutes to reply there :) your activity seems to be just fine this week.
It is fine this week :icon_neutral: Im confused about what right now would have to do with last week though.

DeletedUser

JPmullane... Being online today does not mean it was like that all week...
I wont be going into details much, but for the last week and a half the account has been inactive to the point of it sickening me...

I keep wondering how we are still in the race... Just thought I should mention it, so that you'd realize how ironic it sounds to me.

DeletedUser

JPmullane... Being online today does not mean it was like that all week...
I wont be going into details much, but for the last week and a half the account has been inactive to the point of it sickening me...

I keep wondering how we are still in the race... Just thought I should mention it, so that you'd realize how ironic it sounds to me.
Dont break the kid's ego, he needs us to be 5'6" 87 lbs guys who are 33 living in their mothers basement eating hot pockets in order to cope.

DeletedUser

Point taken ;)
Sorry, JP, it isn't personal (I've actually seen the misconception in my own tribe, so it definitely wasn't only you).

I'm just a bit grouchy because it was me and Dewme who were improvising the activity all this time (me logging in only once or twice a day, and dewme at random intervals whenever he could).
Sorry about the snapping

DeletedUser7369

:D to be honest i hadnt noticed until you apologised thereby completely negating any possible offense. I simply made the comments about his activity because he seemed to be every other post on most of the threads still being used.

with regards to the race, its a tribal game and a marathon not a sprint. We will eventually reap the benefit of our position on the rim and hopefully the tribe will retain an interest past the start up that so many "elites" seem to see as the fun bit before quitting when it gets past that stage.

DeletedUser

Dont break the kid's ego, he needs us to be 5'6" 87 lbs guys who are 33 living in their mothers basement eating hot pockets in order to cope.

I heard a rumour the one just described himself perfectly.

DeletedUser5175

I heard a rumour that Panda's are going to merge into one account and co-play 1 hour each so they can be 7.5 times bigger than the rank 2 player

DeletedUser

cool story bro.

i heard a rumour that, umm, i got nothing, i just wanted to post.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
I heard the rumors that GiXxer was behind DOGs planned take over, and domination of K54,

and,

that Screwface is actually a point whore who attacks with spear nukes :eek:

Facts?...