continent dominant

DeletedUser

havent seen any one put something related to this so just thought i would put it out here

as its still early days and its really only the 4 core continents at the moment
k44
k45
k54
k55

i want to know who you think will dominate each of the core continents within the first month or two now nobles are being used

at the moment top 10 tribes for each continent stand as

k44:
1. PG
2. HITL
3. SSR
4. START
5. evoL
6. O.O
7. HUN
8. Select
9. Fleeto
10. UN

k45:
1. PHX
2. ~X~
3. IWL
4. TMM
5. INNOV
6. SvS
7. -DsT-
8. PHX2
9. Banned
10. Fleeto

k54:
1. ~G*K~
2. J-R
3. H D
4. DOGS
5. Fleeto
6. NiBBLE
7. Inb4
8. TRCN
9. MACRO
10. N|BBLE

k55:
1. Titans
2. L-S
3. T4H
4. NiBBLE
5. INNOV
6. CoDeD
7. Why?
8. TSAXH
9. Pandas
10. WTW@

DeletedUser

I'm in K45, here's my take on the contenders there...

1. PHX - Very unlikely. Seem really bad from the few encounters I've had.
2. ~X~ - Unlikely. They seem unremarkable.
3. IWL - No chance. They are ridiculously densly packed, mainly around me, building small mixed armies.
4. TMM - No idea.
5. INNOV - Possibly. They have a few top 20 players, but the ones I've scouted don't seem well prepared for fighting.
6. SvS - Don't know.
7. -DsT- - No idea.
8. PHX2 - Lol!
9. Banned - Possibly. I don't think I know any of them and haven't encountered them, but just from their profile, they look like they might amount to something. Probably too small a tribe to really dominate for a while.
10. Fleeto - Probably. They look like the best on the list.

Others: SHINY is at number 11: very small but looking fearsome. Also Pandas: JChilds is their lone representative here but looks set to have the most powerful account in the K.

DeletedUser

k44 - evoL
k45 - My K so i wont comment :X
k54 - GK will probably hold it for a while longer before someone else takes over
k55 - Pandas

DeletedUser

I can see CoDeD taking over K44.

never expected any one to suggest k44 to be CoDeD's when most of their members are in k55 also in k44 if i am mistaken a few CoDeD are being batterd and bruise escpecially ruffus as much as i like him he was given a second chance in k44 so to speak, but is now going on a downward spiral and i dont think there is going to be a third chance unless he gets some serious support as it certainly looks like he is being catted hard losing 800 points or so in two days

my thought of each k are

k44 - evoL or PG
k45 - Fleeto or Banned
k54 - NiBBLE or ~G*K~
K55 - Pandas or CoDeD

DeletedUser1410

Not hard to loose that many points when you loose the academy and all but 5 farm levels lol O and the wall is it lol
But support in and rebuilding
Never close the door on someone that thinks its more fun to have a fight lol

DeletedUser8423

Not hard to loose that many points when you loose the academy and all but 5 farm levels lol O and the wall is it lol

Fair play I like people that enjoy a good fight when the odds are stacked against them......good luck

DeletedUser

If you are <2500 when you get an acad you are just asking for trouble...

DeletedUser

not closing the door on you at all :')

just wondering if you can have a 3rd chance aha but good luck rebuilding :)
enjoy the fights :p i may fancy joining in aha ( not generally against you just yet :p), im alot closer to you then you might think ;) might message you ingame aha, so what are your thoughts on continent dominant? any particular tribes you think that will dominate their continents?

DeletedUser

Yep, some of our guys are having some fun, in our defence you did try to noble one of our old-timers! :icon_wink: (It was level 4 farm, by the way, not 5 :)).

I can't say much for he other continents, but over here in K44, I do see evoL (as previously stated) rising quite high, not necessarily the biggest tribe around, and they do seem to have taken in quite a few 'rimlings', but they have a strong core of renowned players. I don't know too much about previous worlds, having joined TW at UK7's start-up, but Power. (Daser) dominated his area on UK8, before merging/co-playing Jamal K, who - last I checked - was rank 8 on that world. I've seen a few others on the externals who appear to hold a little influence, biggsy-32 being one of those.

^ These are just observations/partial guesses on my part, no doubt someone will correct me in some form.

DeletedUser

Idk I got in uk3 with 2,200 points granted I then rimmed someone in the top 20.

Just seems like a lot more of a risk. At that stage getting to nobles will surely have dented your troop count. You're also painting a big-arse target on your own back saying "look at me, I have an acad, please cat me". Hell, and any set-backs you suffer are going to hurt a fair bit without much in the way of pits or troop producing buildings to get it quickly back on track.

Sure there are exceptions like Uk3 for you. I've also nobled at around the same size, but wouldn't want to try it again simple because it feels far too vulnerable.

DeletedUser5774

never expected any one to suggest k44 to be CoDeD's when most of their members are in k55 also in k44 if i am mistaken a few CoDeD are being batterd and bruise escpecially ruffus as much as i like him he was given a second chance in k44 so to speak, but is now going on a downward spiral and i dont think there is going to be a third chance unless he gets some serious support as it certainly looks like he is being catted hard losing 800 points or so in two days

my thought of each k are

k44 - evoL or PG
k45 - Fleeto or Banned
k54 - NiBBLE or ~G*K~
K55 - Pandas or CoDeD

Possible. But then again, CoDeD have good players in that K.

If all goes 'tits' up, then I reckon eVol would recruit those CoDeD players.

DeletedUser

Possible. But then again, CoDeD have good players in that K.

If all goes 'tits' up, then I reckon eVol would recruit those CoDeD players.

evoL have a fair few good players in thier midst under different alias's

looking for more input on who thinks what tribes will dominate their k's :')

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Being in K44 i'll just throw my judgement out on this continent. Because i haven't payed much attention on the world tbh, took until Nauz hit top 20 with his account for me to realize he'd changed again :lol:

1. PG -> They seem to be coming on strong, but i am unsure on how long they will last. When nobling comes around for the mass of the world i do see a few of their players being picked off, and the tribe will undoubtedly get smashed by inactivity.

2. HITL -> I don't know much about them, and so i don't see how i can judge them for now :icon_sad:

3. SSR -> Don't see them lasting, currently have some members doing well. But i can see them moving on if i'm honest, which will leave the tribe deflated.

4. evoL -> Bias Much? But seriously would be nothing without myself :lol:

5. START -> Time will tell with this tribe... Just got to see what happens when more people get nobles.

6. O.O -> If they learned from their mistakes in the past :icon_rolleyes:, then they could go far. Otherwise, no. (also get a better profile please :icon_idea:)

7. HUN -> Not much going on here. Will fail. Will put up a fight (the better players) but not going to be around for the long haul.

8. Select -> I have 1 thing to say: Select Disband

9. Fleeto -> I like people in this tribe, i like the leader. So i'm a biased here really. However the should of focused on 1 continent, not the whole north, logic is good, but in hindsight it's not a good move.

10. UN -> Must stand for Useless Noobs. Will be owned, Will Fail, Full stop.

DeletedUser8687

Funny our strongest K is 54, look out for our rim players they come with pedigree ;)