continent dominant

DeletedUser

nauz you know your a mod right?... aint it like your um job to enforce the stopping of derailing threads not condone it by derailing it yourself ?
:icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
nauz you know your a mod right?... aint it like your um job to enforce the stopping of derailing threads not condone it by derailing it yourself ?
:icon_rolleyes:

Ahh, because your post is incredibly on-topic.

I do not mod this forum, I do play this world. That makes me indeed 'not' a mod as far as UK10 is concerned.

DeletedUser

Ahh, because your post is incredibly on-topic.

I do not mod this forum, I do play this world. That makes me indeed 'not' a mod as far as UK10 is concerned.
was waiting for the smart remark lmao.

wether you mod this forum or not you are still a mod of TW forums meaning you should play along side the rules which you are supposed to enforce.

DeletedUser5582

Probably best if you take this chat to pm guys as can only see you taking the chat off topic.

DeletedUser7369

What was the last on topic post? Who are going to rule their k's? PG seem handy but i'd like some forum presence before we give them too much credibility.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
What was the last on topic post? Who are going to rule their k's? PG seem handy but i'd like some forum presence before we give them too much credibility.

Lack of forum presence is better than bad forum presence.

Hence why PG is better off than INNOV or ~G*K~.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
well I'm here, but do I count as a bad forum presence for them :icon_wink:

I've seen you post on other worlds, but tis the first post I've seen from you on this world's forums. Though my point was simply that no forum presence is generally a lot better than negative attention.

DeletedUser7369

I have seen him around a fair bit. You, on the other hand, I have not.

Aw you poor thing. Specsavers do some great deals. Reading glasses will help u see i specified uk10 forums. Jog on :)

DeletedUser7369

I'm talking about previous worlds.

Which made your reply completely random and off the mark given you quoted my specifying uk10. But agreed, he has a presence on other worlds whereas i get lazy and stop posting pretty early. Probably happen here soon too.