continent dominant

DeletedUser4147

I have seen him around a fair bit. You, on the other hand, I have not.

How have you not seen James? he's a big enough target as it is
(lol, love you really james)

Well i've not seen you around because i actually can't remember seeing you post since like UK3? (before this world)

DeletedUser5774

I've seen you post on other worlds, but tis the first post I've seen from you on this world's forums. Though my point was simply that no forum presence is generally a lot better than negative attention.

Well then you have a problem, don't you Nauzhror?

DeletedUser

I'll be sitting on 2-3 trains by then just begging to be launched at them.

I lolled at this - reminded me of the scene at the end of Dr Strangelove where Slim Pickins literally rides the nuke that ends the world.

Anyone?

Edit: I think Cold will dominate K45, not sure about the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I look forward to seeing how K44 pans out between PG & evoL tbh. It's quite amusing that two of the top-three tribes are based in the same continent. Guess "NW" was popular.

DeletedUser4147

I look forward to seeing how K44 pans out between PG & evoL tbh. It's quite amusing that two of the top-three tribes are based in the same continent. Guess "NW" was popular.

With you in evoL it surely won't WILL fail. *fixed that*

But seriously, PG are like doubling us in K44? (and our duke is already running away from K44 :/)

DeletedUser

But seriously, PG are like doubling us in K44? (and our duke is already running away from K44 :/)

That's not the issue though is it? It's how well PG coordinates and abuses its size advantage. Most tribes don't do it properly, and judging from the fact that their duke offered me a baronship in PG if I left evoL for them... well, that just highlights leadership.

NW is always popular. I go there.

Cna i noblez j00? :3