continent dominant

DeletedUser4147

I can see CoDeD taking over K44.

Lol no.

Possible. But then again, CoDeD have good players in that K.

If all goes 'tits' up, then I reckon eVol would recruit those CoDeD players.

1st thing - It's evoL. Get it right

2nd thing - Why? Ade said he had extra special plans for you clamju....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

I lost my virginity to Adellion.

Uhm, I'm sure I could get in evoL.

DeletedUser7369

:icon_rolleyes: would be much better without you in my opinion

luckily your dukes love you biggsy so you're safe.

and evoL will take K44

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Not hard to loose that many points when you loose the academy and all but 5 farm levels lol O and the wall is it lol
But support in and rebuilding
Never close the door on someone that thinks its more fun to have a fight lol

I got catted to hell, and didn't even leave the top 20 :s

As in, lost 16 wall levels, 12 smithy levels, and a farm level.

Just seems like a lot more of a risk. At that stage getting to nobles will surely have dented your troop count. You're also painting a big-arse target on your own back saying "look at me, I have an acad, please cat me". Hell, and any set-backs you suffer are going to hurt a fair bit without much in the way of pits or troop producing buildings to get it quickly back on track.

Sure there are exceptions like Uk3 for you. I've also nobled at around the same size, but wouldn't want to try it again simple because it feels far too vulnerable.

I'd noble rush more extreme than that with a late start, but not in the core of a world.

ie. w51 nobled with 5 rax and 10 stable, but still had the most troops of anyone within over half a continent due to being in K33? (I think was 33 anyway)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd noble rush more extreme than that with a late start, but not in the core of a world.

ie. w51 nobled with 5 rax and 10 stable, but still had the most troops of anyone within over half a continent due to being in K33? (I think was 33 anyway)

I'm not saying it can't/shouldn't be done Nauz, I'm saying it's a risk and the fact he got catted is not much of a surprise. :icon_wink:

Besides, the Rim isn't exactly out of range for the core on this world.

DeletedUser

okay okay soo... come one people i want more input :') rather then who can get into the nooby tribe evoL or not :D

DeletedUser5774

I got catted to hell, and didn't even leave the top 20 :s

As in, lost 16 wall levels, 12 smithy levels, and a farm level.

You didn't lose your Academy. I know you didn't have one at the time, but it was the reason why Ruffus lost that many points.

biggsy-32 said:
Bold: Which One?

The real Adellion.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You didn't lose your Academy. I know you didn't have one at the time, but it was the reason why Ruffus lost that many points.

Which makes my catting more severe. I lost over 600 points, without losing an academy.

ie. Academy rebuilds way way faster than the stuff I had catted.

DeletedUser5774

You didn't lose as much points though.

And your account is bigger.

DeletedUser5774

It is relevant.

Just because you started later doesn't mean that having a bigger account than another person means loosing less points.

Or whatever my argument was in the first place. Hard to come up with a response when you're planning to stay up all day so your sleep pattern goes back to normal when I go back to going to bed at reasonable times.