GIXXER leaves DOGs!!!!

DeletedUser

tbh Nauz I'd say that's not really a valid statement....since you haven't bothered to go for any of the top tribe's(judging purely on enoblements from yourself)

Like theres some big barbs...but I don't think they were from any of the top 5 tribes.

So far it's just like DOGS, H.D UN and Sarc...if u really wanted a fight you should go for some of the top 5 tribes vllages, maybe then you'd quit whining about competition?

agreed. evoL could take Pandas i think. Also Pushty is right. This is a game and people are meant to have fun. So what if they dont have a go at you. Build a bridge and get over it.

DeletedUser

I wasn't really on about 'talking' anyone....just the fact that he's wanting competition...so maybe he should initiate it for himself.

DeletedUser

Okay, I submit.

But I'm starting to find your attitude rather unpleasant with that last sentence, especially considering it's a game for others to enjoy and not to fuel some arrogant person's ego, which is rather stupid anyway - an ego over a game is quite laughable.

Everyone in this game has an ego, the fact you think otherwise is quite laughable. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think this would be a very close war, I'd love to see this solidify.

We're too far. I wouldn't want to guess at who would win, but I'd love for it to happen, just for fun, really. But tbh I reckon Pandas would gain more conquers, as they have less relative "cannon fodder" (I'm sure a higher percentage of Pandas can cancel-snipe compared to evoL). That being said, if a Panda had to face up to some of evoL's hardened accounts which are war-experienced, they'd probably be matched. Pandas main advantage is their farming rate; which is not as valuable at late-game which is how long it would take before we got enough Pandas near evoL for a war to occur.

That is based on the assumption Pandas don't give up by then; judging from Nauzhror's comments, he's already inactive apparently... :|

EDIT : Just like to highlight, when I said "give up" I mean them quitting due to boredom before we got to the stage where evoL and Pandas are close enough for a war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol. yeh.

I dunno.. think evoL would do very well. Pandas are very spread out and evoL are w=quite close together so evoL would just pick them off one at a time.

*basilisk has just left Pandas.

DeletedUser

*basilisk has just left Pandas.

OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone left a tribe! :icon_idea: Blasphemy!

Quick call the police!

No wait the fire brigade!

Sack it get the freekin army!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO !

DeletedUser

Just keeping this thread updated. It is trouble in Pandas no?

DeletedUser

Damn!

Sorry. Both threads seem to be talking about the same things.

Sorry. :(

lol. Bit Embarrassed now. lol.

DeletedUser9793

Loyalty is a privilege. Only good tribes are worthy of it.

maybe, but kinda feel that loyalty should be a key ingredient for any tribe but good tribes practice it better than poor tribes.[ maybe success of tribe breeds confidence rather than loyalty? dunno]
loyalty is earned by who you are and what you do. TA key quality is called backbone.

Wats my Name- says he doesnt understand why I say he aint qualified to talk about loyalty......cos you tribe jump depending on which way wind blows. and whose eminent botty, wind comes out of. On both definitions you havent earned yet or been granted the priv of being respected as loyal.

Loyalty aint to do with kissing up to your latest duke either. Thats called deference. I dont respect deference just on its own. Its just something a player chooses or doesnt choose to do.

DeletedUser9170

Im a no0b:)

Oh oh and i dont have loyalty:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
GIXXER
Opponents defeated: 203.972 (2.)

Nauzhror
Opponents defeated: 105.398 (33.)

:icon_rolleyes:

What exactly is your point?

The majority of your OD is recent, so that by no means excuses you getting 30 farm so godawful late.

PS:

Solipsist
Opponents defeated: 279.196 (1.)
Tribe: Pandas

Guess what?

They've got more troops than you too.

DeletedUser

What exactly is your point?

The majority of your OD is recent, so that by no means excuses you getting 30 farm so godawful late.

Hmm also could be his point is "ME HAZ MOAR ODAZ THERE4Z ME HAS MOAR TROOPS". But yeah, that's wrong too. :lol: