GIXXER leaves DOGs!!!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
his the next big news and ppl will still talk about him as they know gix is . . . . Awesome!!!!

You sir need some higher standards. Though I suppose it's somewhat expected for you to have a mancrush on your duke, since you're probably worried that if you don't brown nose him he'll abandon you like he did his last tribe.

DeletedUser

As far as I'm concerned, there's very little difference between GIXXER and the Pandas elitists, just stop squabbling over slight things... in a game, it's tiresome. Yes, this forum is about the game, it's also about being a community, this 'community' is getting distorted to say the least with these pointless egos and criticisms.

Common decency, anyone?

Oh, and Nauz, what was MUTINY/Panduh, if not an abandonment? Sure, they came back, but they had a few things to say about Pandas whilst they were splintering...

DeletedUser9170

Nauh look who is talking :)
your da 1 that your members left and i bet you begged for them to come back
well GIXXER is not like that he never abandons ppl or tribe but if you betray him like or accuse him he shall leave you just as dogs did
GIXXER is loyal and nice do same to him and he will pay back respect and loyalty
well and man crush??lol your just funny guy:)

and hey dont start talking about my experience and comparing our accounts lol
im no0b i agreed:)

DeletedUser

Nauh look who is talking :)
well GIXXER is not like that he never abandons ppl or tribe but if you betray him like or accuse him he shall leave you just as dogs did
GIXXER is loyal and nice do same to him and he will pay back respect and loyalty

Hmmmmm.

o_O

DeletedUser9793

Today 10:37Wats my name???Nauh look who is talking :)

:lol:No comment on fighting ability. Or whether you are Noob or not Noob.
But with respect, I dont think you are best qualified to comment on loyalty.

DeletedUser9170

Oh loyalty look who is talking :pp
i agree my english not good but i try:)
is hard to describe stuff:)
and give reason why i not speak of loyalty???

DeletedUser

In my opinion, anyone with more than one tribe change (Excluding disbandments, of course) cannot speak of loyalty without being a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, anyone with more than one tribe change (Excluding disbandments, of course) cannot speak of loyalty without being a hypocrite.

Loyalty is a privilege. Only good tribes are worthy of it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Pushty said:
Oh, and Nauz, what was MUTINY/Panduh, if not an abandonment?

A strategic ploy, which worked quite well actually.

Sure, they came back, but they had a few things to say about Pandas whilst they were splintering...

You might want to get a clue about that scenario. Because clearly at the moment you don't have one.

Wats my name??? said:

They never left the tribe's skype chat and had every intention of rejoining from the time they left. You as well could do with getting a clue.

Pushty said:
ar as I'm concerned, there's very little difference between GIXXER and the Pandas elitists

There's a huge difference. We actually are good players, he's just a big fish in a small pond and would never be recognized as anything special on more competitive servers whereas everyone on the solipsist/nauzhror/jchilds accounts have been rank 1 on far more competitive servers.

Evidence of this is that all three accounts are inactive and still far ahead of him.

That and he just five days ago, finally, appears to have gotten a level 30 farm.

Compare this to my account which got its first level 30 farm 24 days ago.

He's not just worse, he's not even in the same league. Yet he has the audacity to label "us" as pointwhores while being the definition of one himself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1511

Well are you feeling jealous thats they are not talking about you or your not the subject ?
well GIXXER is awesome your not thats why they still talking about him
his the next big news and ppl will still talk about him as they know gix is . . . . Awesome!!!!

well if any1 want to critisize me go ahead :)
wont affect me. . . But gix is awesome:)

and if you think im no0b?well il just say how did you know?!well i am :)

Yes Nauz begged us to come back. Nice to se Gixxer doesnt need idiots to defend him right?

DeletedUser

lol. cant argue with that.

Solipsist only joined because the real account owners were away and he didn't really know what to do so he joined pandas and convinced JChilds to join.

Well, that is what he told me.

DeletedUser

That and he just five days ago, finally, appears to have gotten a level 30 farm.

LMAO, Lv.30 farm 5 days ago. GIXXER, even a noob like me beat you, I had two Lv.30 farms in the time it took you to get one... give or take a day maybe.

lol. cant argue with that.

Solipsist only joined because the real account owners were away and he didn't really know what to do so he joined pandas and convinced JChilds to join.

Well, that is what he told me.

Ever heard of the concept of lying or ambiguity?

DeletedUser

I was about to put that but you never know.

He could be telling the truth.

DeletedUser

A strategic ploy, which worked quite well actually.

You might want to get a clue about that scenario. Because clearly at the moment you don't have one.

They never left the tribe's skype chat and had every intention of rejoining from the time they left. You as well could do with getting a clue.

There's a huge difference. We actually are good players, he's just a big fish in a small pond and would never be recognized as anything special on more competitive servers whereas everyone on the solipsist/nauzhror/jchilds accounts have been rank 1 on far more competitive servers.

Evidence of this is that all three accounts are inactive and still far ahead of him.

He's not just worse, he's not even in the same league. Yet he has the audacity to label "us" as pointwhores while being the definition of one himself.

A strategic ploy? And how exactly did you benefit from it? If you're such great players, why do you feel the need to exercise such tactics?

I don't care for clues, it doesn't involve me and I personally have no desire to dribble over the 'gossip' of the self-proclaimed 'elite'.

Inactive? Given up already?

24 days... did he not say that he was being sat for the first 2/3 weeks?

Is GIXXER co-played? I haven't heard of it being co-played. If not, I'd say he's actually in a higher league than you.

DeletedUser

agreed.

i think they are the same level though. both good players.

there was no point doing the "ploy". you were rank. 1 by far and you had the best players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
24 days... did he not say that he was being sat for the first 2/3 weeks?

He said the first 7 days.
I joined 6 days late. I assure you his sitter grew more in 7 days than I did in 1, so that is definitely in his favor.

So is his area.

According to zomgtw.net's farm finder the following villages are within 15 tiles of my main village and over 4,000 points.

515|578
510|570
508|568
505|588
498|583
508|564

That is six villages.

Same thing, but using his main village this time:

477|525
475|529
481|521
474|526
490|525
474|533
489|523
491|526
475|536
483|539
486|539
483|518
473|521
473|520
490|539
487|517
476|541
494|535
471|537
493|537
468|527

That's 22 villages.

It's quite clear whose area has more prime noble targets, and as such who should growing faster. What isn't clear is why he is growing so much slower than me despite having this huge advantage since he's supposedly "out of my league".

GIXXER said:
Is GIXXER co-played? I haven't heard of it being co-played. If not, I'd say he's actually in a higher league than you.

Co-playing is not nearly as much of an advantage as you seem to think it is. In fact, it's quite often a disadvantage.

If two accounts are both played six hours a day, one three hours by two different people, and the other six hours by one person the account with one person is the one with the advantage. The reason being that the player doesn't have to make any compromises, and there's also no chance of communication problems between him and...himself.

It's in fact quite likely that GIXXER's account is more actively played than my own. I'm disgusted that we're rank two, I don't even think we deserve to be top 20 given our current activity.

GIXXER said:
Inactive? Given up already?

To give up would require that we be losing at something. What I am is getting bored already at everyone else's inability to keep up with our account even when we play it half-assedly, and getting tired of waiting for the rest of the world to grow a pair and fight back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tbf Nauz there are a lot of K55 tribes like CoDeD, INNOV & L-S that could possibly give Pandas a good fight.

But each tribe has their enemies. Ours are Titans. Pandas have just not been on a tribes target list.

DeletedUser

Okay, I submit.

But I'm starting to find your attitude rather unpleasant with that last sentence, especially considering it's a game for others to enjoy and not to fuel some arrogant person's ego, which is rather stupid anyway - an ego over a game is quite laughable.

DeletedUser

and getting tired of waiting for the rest of the world to grow a pair and fight back.

tbh Nauz I'd say that's not really a valid statement....since you haven't bothered to go for any of the top tribe's(judging purely on enoblements from yourself)

Like theres some big barbs...but I don't think they were from any of the top 5 tribes.

So far it's just like DOGS, H.D UN and Sarc...if u really wanted a fight you should go for some of the top 5 tribes vllages, maybe then you'd quit whining about competition?