Side 2: 60,161
Difference: 33,699

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,136
Side 2: 3,412
Difference: 36,724

chart

So far RESIST are mostly defending and try to organise themselves. It was an impact for WC what happened with me and William, but nevertheless I have not seen them fighting back or generally doing anything. Are they preparing for a big OP or are they really troopless??

DeletedUser

Boorah baby! We are kicking buttock! (should be forum friendly lol)

I'd say they'll hit us hard yet though, I hope so! I want a real battle not just a massacre. I'm not sure they have more than 2 nukes left between them at this point, but I hope I'm wrong. This is (technically not) SPARRTTAA!!! :)

DeletedUser3473

This is (technically not) SPARRTTAA!!! :)

hmm, not sure the larger tribe can realistically use that particular call, I assume you are referring to 300:spear: defending against the enemy horde:icon_evil:?

But I can see how it's hard to resist, in a game like this we all want to be Leonidas don't we. Except that he lost!

DeletedUser10166

Clowns?:icon_twisted:
You never responded to my question about you being great powerful allies and nobling two thx villages =(

I can answer that question!

The reason:

WC was really small at that time, and KTHX was huge! So we decided to attack only one playey.. GLHF, and if you see the list of his lost villages 13/19 were nobled by WC :).

Does that answer your question?

DeletedUser

I can answer that question!

The reason:

WC was really small at that time, and KTHX was huge! So we decided to attack only one playey.. GLHF, and if you see the list of his lost villages 13/19 were nobled by WC :).

Does that answer your question?

Actually that was just what your group took, we took more than that though. They kept dropping out when attacked unfortunately, so only 11 nobled vills show up on the war stats :(

No idea where he got 2 from. Pulled that figure out his bum maybe lol. Resist have 45 conquers on their stats because they are still hunting down all the little vills of KTHX members that have since given up.

What this translates into in real world stats can easily be seen though by our war with Resist.

Also I'd like to add that while people may view Rob as a joker because of his messing, he is in the top 5 players and has killed the most troops of anyone in this war! Seriously, the dude's a machine!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... thank you but I'm only top 5 by default, William Barrett will soon take his right full position in the top 5 back...

And as for war ODA.. I can't compete with this:

Col The Dude 0 0 0 87.429 52.547

Or this ODD:

Gain warnham 0 0 0 37.149 115.317

Clyde should really ask his weekend "sitter" how Gain got so much OD whilst losing 0 villages...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You are very close though with a war ODA of 81.011

I hadn't really noticed Gain's war ODD lol. He must have walls of steel ;)

DeletedUser

Oh what a turn around of event's since I last looked at this thread!

Interesting indeed!

Will RESIST pull something out the bag..........................................................................

DeletedUser6857

War does seem to be a bit one sided, but its still early doors.

Latest stats

Side 1:
Tribes: WC :)
Side 2:
Tribes: RESIST

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 210
Side 2: 120
Difference: 90

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1

Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 683,336
Side 2: 505,438

Difference: 177,898

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61,756
Side 2: 3,412

Difference: 58,344

chart

DeletedUser9748

Problem is that one of the reasons we wanted to start that war was to liven up things a bit and see some activity in the forums like we have seen on the topic where Sparks declared war on KTHX. Unfortunately, RESIST have made only 1-2 posts and nothing more. They seem to defend against our attacks, not so efficiently, but their appearance on the externals is very minimum.

DeletedUser9748

Perhaps the only time they have spent in game is throwing nukes on stacked villages and almost losing in every aspect of the war? Villages, ODA, ODD ?
Perhaps they must reconsider about changing their diplomacy and a little PnP would probably benefit them to bring other "allies" to help them?
Perhaps...Perhaps...Perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like to think that WC :) is a little different to most top tribes. You can have 100 points and started playing TW yesterday, if you contact us you will still get respect. Since mancunia and the other new members joined us they have been nothing but vocal on the forums, willing to get stuck in, active and good fun, cant imagine why I recruited them!!? I am not after the biggest players ( although bringing ballerond in was a touch ), and we never started the tribe thinking we were the best and here to win. We just have a good bunch of guys who happen to know how to play at different levels and we have good moral...if we win or lose this world we are enjoying it!

good luck to Resist, I respect their capablilities but do not see why Sparks always has negative things to say about everyone...until she wants something. I am sure they have a lot of fight left in them and will not take our early lead for granted

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think everyone already knows I've got a big mouth... lol...

Must say I'm impressed by what I've seen inside WC, players of all different abilities but all active, vocal and willing to risk troops/villages for some action and some fun... It's good to see the bigger players like Mr B willing to give everything they can to the tribe and to help those that aren't so experienced and it's good to see those that aren't so experienced asking for help... I'm yet to find a single ego or attitude within WC (mine excepted)...

Yet to see RESIST do anything of note in an attempt to turn things around... I just hope they are planning and plotting away and that WC will see some resistance from them... It's interesting to note that the biggest nuke our scouts can find that belongs to sparks hasn't yet moved... so hopefully there is more fun to come...

Personally I was hoping players like Sparks and Clyde that can flame, poke and wind up with the best post a little bit more... I guess they are waiting until the big family -tribe OP has been completed and they have something to post about...

I can understand why Sparks is so negative towards me, it's not like I don't at least try to give her a hard time... I'm just continually surprised that tribes are happy to invite me and make me feel so welcome... I guess there must be a nice guy hidden under all the trolling, flaming and generally being an idiot.. :)

DeletedUser

I think everyone already knows I've got a big mouth... lol...

I guess there must be a nice guy hidden under all the trolling, flaming and generally being an idiot.. :)

We are just using you for your troops mate

DeletedUser

Now, see this is why hindsight is such a funny thing. In an effort to make the world even, Sparks created RESIST. But as things progress, WC and RESIST become the majority of the world's power. As this war is progressing, we see that if RESIST goes down (which I assume it will tbh), the world is back to it's start. Maybe even worse, kthx vs. WC surely would've been more interesting than this one sided contest.

According to her thread, is resistance futile, hmm I think it's safe to bet on yes.