G.F v WAR and TV stats

DeletedUser

The exact point I am making.

Its all down to who can be bothered or those that are brought in from outside sources to replace those that are dying from boredom.

I have no idea if you played this world from startup Lakadaem or which account you were playing then.

It would be very interesting to see how many original players are still here and playing their original accounts.

DeletedUser

Well done Lord B and we come full circle, Back to Lakadaem point of TV not here crowing but getting on with it, And DaOscar if I have to tell you when the turning point is then I think you need to find a new game or Tribe to play in!

But as you said Lord B its not about villages (Which your behind in) it about accounts and active players (Which your also behind in). But all is not lost as you said outside sources to replace those that leave is the key so contact in Net/US/FR/ORG is again the importance which TV leaders are well aware of and have been active in for the last 2 years.

What about G.F.?

DeletedUser

Exactly what turning point are you referring to travis? because right this minute i do not see one..... a "mini op" on you is hardly what i would consider a turning point..... oh well guess thats me done then..... /me off to find a new game :icon_neutral:

and we are all well aware of the knowledge and experience you have gained from the other servers. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"The Tide of War can change at any time" You not reading your own replies again DaOscar?

And not referring to the fake your kind enough to send me was thinking more the other TV players in my area that your tribe is targeting? But please when your done post some stats as today G.F. are 7 villages down and nukes they are a flying!

DeletedUser

lol travis don't get all cut up nasty now. If you bother to read i am quoting Lakadaem.

It is unclear to all as to what you are referring to, as you quote one post of mine and then ask a question about another. :icon_rolleyes: next time quote the thing your asking about and then we may all know what your on about.

Well done on the stats btw.

DeletedUser

Ok will start slow then DaOscar as you completely avoided the question I hoped you would answer.

So First yep you quoted someone else Hence the "Not reading your own replies bit" and hoping that you might be able to respond to both parts of my post (Mods god bless them, One thing at a time).

Secondly G.F. are attacking in the K65/K55 area which has not been done for some time (I Have support reports going off like fireworks!). So it looks like G.F. are trying in this area so was hoping that L.B. or yourself would be kind enough to update what you have achieved when G.F. nukes finally finish hitting there targets?

DeletedUser

So the question you want answered is this one?
travis questions -
Is this the turning point DaOscar?
Oscar answers -
I do not know travis is it?

So to your other question.
What about G.F.?
What exactly do you want to know about GF... I know a bit maybe Koxar is the man best positioned to answer if you are after a history lesson.

"once G.F. nukes finally finish hitting their targets" :lol: fishing?? I do like fireworks though!

and seriously travis just because i have that little word under my name and avatar, makes no difference to this particular forum.... you should already know this.

DeletedUser

Secondly G.F. are attacking in the K65/K55 area which has not been done for some time (I Have support reports going off like fireworks!). So it looks like G.F. are trying in this area so was hoping that L.B. or yourself would be kind enough to update what you have achieved when G.F. nukes finally finish hitting there targets?

Only another 5 1/2 years to wait for all the nukes to arrive Travis, then if the latest version of the web browser I upgrade to, even allows us to play this game I will send you some stats.

Possibly by that time RSS feeds will be updated and you will get your stats on a scrolling banner on your brand new fruit flavoured hand held mobile device via Facetweet.google.TWUK1476.co.uk

DeletedUser

And you lot wonder why the forums are dead and no one wants to talk to you! Really L.B/DaOscar its not difficult! You can't focus on the big picture as your losing that so focus on the OP's!!!!!

OK will do it for you

First day of the mini OP that G.F. are running in K66/56 has shown some gain with manosdia gaining 7 Villages (Well done) and Gelisva also snatching a village (Little rascal), Price was high but with a gain of 8 villages G.F. have shown they still can arrange attacks.

DeletedUser7215

lol Travis yes we do and when we get closer to you we will show how much of a noob you are barb muncher quick there is still some barbs left for you

DeletedUser

If your going to insult me at least be clever!

try this:

And here is anthrich with a worthy contribution. So what's it like being one of only two G.F. Players left in the top 20?

You want to do name calling fine we can go back to the dead forum as no one is really interested in you sad attempt to call people names OR do you want to discuss the war and even expect some praise for finally showing G.F. can run a combined OP which has been sadly lacking for the last 50 + days.

DeletedUser

I know little of the op your asking about, i just do what i am told to. I see some villages have changed hands already though.

DeletedUser

So what's it like being one of only two G.F. Players left in the top 20?

He is very proud of himself.

He reached that place being one of the top 20 through fighting and nobling villages from the enemies mostly.

Most of those players belonging to top 20 well,they do not sleep ,they farm barbs and noble barbs everyday for points :D .... nothing special about them,is there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7215

dont worry Travis when the time comes i will take your last villa yes iam proud of myself i love taking enemy villas yes i do barb munch but not as many as you travis the barb king i will call you that from now on you come on here saying we have found how to do a mini op how many of your players have we made delete or quit to many we know how to play and better than tv at it to the fun has just begun for us it game over for tv bye bye travis the barb king we are coming

DeletedUser7215

come on travis the barb king put the stats on what happen to djmojo look to us his inactive now what a matter to many nukes hitting him or something :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7215

as travis the barb king is not on or is hiding here the stats for G.F little op but wait it not finished yet let put stats back on in a week should we and see our little op stats then like i said travis the barb king when we want to we can make any tv account go inactive who next i wonder you want us awake now you have us awake

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: 29/11/2011 00:00:00 to 01/12/2011 23:44:18

Total conquers:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 266
Difference: 176

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 16
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 860,471
Side 2: 2,473,395
Difference: 1,612,924

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 442,074
Side 2: 153,326
Difference: 288,748

chart

DeletedUser7215

oh look when it not going there way tv go in to hiding now now tv it be all over in 2 weeks for poor little djmojo so when you going to kick him then do what you do best dodge the stats

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to hear Travis respond to...... he did say he would like to discuss the "mini op"

Anth they could have sent mojo to their stat dodging tribe, it is a shame that the mighty no stats was disbanded. I wonder which member of the brains trust came up with that?