First nobling

DeletedUser

Well done lion i am surprised you had not figured it out since he joined! Well done there! the funny thing is we had not any information about the operation you was planning until you said you made him think that he was in trouble. Well done there friend. Time to find the other two spys ;) have fun and the whole time we are doing skype calls and looking at your forums bud :) have a merry xmass and a happy new year.

And to every one else. I got guides and any thing you should and could wish for in there internal workings of rage? PM me with what information you want ;)

DeletedUser7179

Ive never really understood why these kids want to spy! I mean it doesn't really get u anywhere other than hunted! The thing is I'd rather be in 10th spot with no spies than top with 1 so they aren't really achieving anything other than messing their own accounts up! Seems a bit silly to me!

DeletedUser

Ive never really understood why these kids want to spy! I mean it doesn't really get u anywhere other than hunted! The thing is I'd rather be in 10th spot with no spies than top with 1 so they aren't really achieving anything other than messing their own accounts up! Seems a bit silly to me!

Your under the impression that "these kids" want to spy at all. When they're receiving mail upon mail by members complaining about the leadership in their tribe, they're kind of forced to use spies; even if it is just to stop the number of complaints. Spies in tribal wars usually aren't planted; they're formed.

Since you claim you'd prefer to be without spies, then surely the posts in this thread aren't silly if they're helping you in achieving your aim?

DeletedUser6695

I lol'd at the guy offering RAGEs guides :D

Also I assume that ls guy will noble first now :(

DeletedUser9748

Ok academies have been built, first coins have been cut...and we have our first nobleman ladies and gents!!
Now let's wait and see which is going to be the first village nobled in this world.

1) barb
2) Player

Vote now and get for free a christmas tree!

DeletedUser

Ok academies have been built, first coins have been cut...and we have our first nobleman ladies and gents!!
Now let's wait and see which is going to be the first village nobled in this world.

1) barb
2) Player

Vote now and get for free a christmas tree!

Would be easier to vote if we knew who had the noble. So does anyone know? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser9748

I believe someone can guess depending on when someone got his academy, if he saved enough res before building it so he can get the nobleman faster etc. etc.
But for sure we are going to see a nobling before the break, that's the only reason to get a nobleman so early.

DeletedUser

I think i could put a finger on the one with the nobleman... But ima keep shh! ;)

DeletedUser

Lionheart targetting davidh7229 is my bet from the OD scores.

DeletedUser7179

who cares what tribe he was in? I hold no loyalty to a tribe who jumped ship as soon as they lost rank 1 tribe and the other half offered info to other tribes! Life goes on....

DeletedUser

who cares what tribe he was in? I hold no loyalty to a tribe who jumped ship as soon as they lost rank 1 tribe and the other half offered info to other tribes! Life goes on....

Except he didn't jump ship or offer information to other tribes, did he? He was in the tribe when you disbanded it, so if anything, you weren't loyal to him. In fact, the only reason you actually went for him was because you probably knew he was all offense. Either there were no bonds of friendship formed in your tribe, further reinforcing you were a terrible leader, or you attacked someone who thought they could trust you, and that is indeed pathetic.

DeletedUser

I didnt jump ship your right.... I didnt speak to other tribes... I dont think he knew my offence other than getting it from another tribe member... Wasnt many bonds pretty awful tribe and yeah i wouldnt have thought a former tribe leader would attack a tribe member after less than a day..

DeletedUser

Slow down fella, lets be reasonable, that statement is not very accurate?