First nobling

DeletedUser

AP you almost seem shocked. Lionheart is and probably always will be a piss poor player.

DeletedUser

Nope.. at me age I'm too old to clicky clicky fast enough and have a weak bladder so spend more time in the toilet then is allowed on a speed world..

Get yourself a 'Sheewee' dude.....some girls had them on the way to T in the Park, apparently you just put them under your bits n away you go!

Also have a weird feeling Garg will noble first now....or at least get the next noblemen.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Get yourself a 'Sheewee' dude.....some girls had them on the way to T in the Park, apparently you just put them under your bits n away you go!

Also have a weird feeling Garg will noble first now....or at least get the next noblemen.

err... thanks.. but I'm think I'm ok without...

My money is on our Greek friend..

DeletedUser

Garg has almost 30 mines wouldn't be my first choice.

DeletedUser

Except he didn't jump ship or offer information to other tribes, did he? He was in the tribe when you disbanded it, so if anything, you weren't loyal to him. In fact, the only reason you actually went for him was because you probably knew he was all offense. Either there were no bonds of friendship formed in your tribe, further reinforcing you were a terrible leader, or you attacked someone who thought they could trust you, and that is indeed pathetic.

I was in the tribe and il go with Terrible leader, and the next point is below.

OMG, how funny, what the hell was that?! Well done David!

DeletedUser

AND THE WINNER GOES TO KRAZY EYEZ FOR THE FIRST NOBLE.

Well played.

Ryan

DeletedUser7025

Congrats on a pre Christmas noble. i didnt think anyone would make it. hope you havent put yourself too much on the radar though and have troops to protect yourself with