First nobling

DeletedUser

I've heard rumours KrAzY eYeZ kIlLa041 has lost his academy
emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser7025

when all said and done history will show you were first to noble and held rank 1 so hats off for giving it a go. if you made it to the break you would have been away and clear

DeletedUser

when all said and done history will show you were first to noble and held rank 1 so hats off for giving it a go. if you made it to the break you would have been away and clear

Unluckily for me I had no guarantee I would be online now, otherwise I would have timed my nobles so I nobled just prior to the break.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Fair enough...

Just when I though I was a "leet" barb munching noob two players have beaten me too it already.. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser7025

im beginning to think you are still in pole position. granted you have no wall and a smaller farm but you still have your troops and three days to let the builders loose and sort the troopage. im afraid not enough folk stepped up to assist.

im clocking off for the break now so will wish you all a fantastic Christmas and a very happy new year.

DeletedUser7025

That and you have no idea what to cat :#

well if you only have a few cats its difficult to make an impact. i was relying on others for the demolition and not enough stepped up. its an interesting discussion point though. perhaps mine catting will come more to the fore on this world..

DeletedUser

well if you only have a few cats its difficult to make an impact. i was relying on others for the demolition and not enough stepped up. its an interesting discussion point though. perhaps mine catting will come more to the fore on this world..

The ones that did cat targetted stupid things. I was never actually forced to defend my village due to a desire to keep things, I'm down a warehouse level, a smithy level, an academy and a few farms. None of which I need again immediately, I think mine catting would have been the best target for you -- my academy has already been used hence smithy and academy cats are useless (except where you had so few, your purpose was to cause immediate pain not long term - didn't have the power for long term), farm is cheap at these low levels, and warehouse which was catted just made me lol.

DeletedUser

Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

DeletedUser

player im going to take out lost his offense on me then i cleared and now hes gone barb and restarted damn and blast!!

matt

DeletedUser6775

meh i cleared then nobled. non of this barb or gifted crap here

DeletedUser

meh i cleared then nobled. non of this barb or gifted crap here

Stupid if you don't take a village offered to you without you having to clear.

You post like your some sort of TW hero because an opportunity of a gifted never came your way and you had to clear yours.

DeletedUser6775

Barb Munching is so much more fun tho :D

You get less losses thats for sure but i like the ODA and the bigger village, higher mine level etc etc etc :p less than 200 points between us too

Last edited by a moderator: