Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser

My two cents of input:

1. Being able to change the picture of your village on the map.
2. On the political map being able to choose which colour your tribe would appear (obviously limited places for this)
3. Profesional gfx designer for personal and tribe sigs (this is a personal one, never had any luck when I ask for help in the forums).
4. Automatic message sending if attacked (could be amusing comedy wise :p )-nb: restricted to a message to the guy who attacked you
5. Colour change of Tribe/personal/village names. Font changes as well maybe?

More later if I think of any

DeletedUser

I think there should be an option that we can change our background on our screen with images of our choice, 10 pp per image. once of payment per image.
as far as I know it's possible to change the surface of your browser window (at least I know it can be done on Mozilla Firefox) and embed a picture into it. Or search for graphical packages such as these.

I would also not mind to pay 10 pp to cut the building time of a building in your building Que by 50%
then leave and join .US servers. The older a community is, used to their 'standards' like random PA and good ole fighting style, the harder it is to convince them to use new PA features. If IG now is going to set TW.uk on advanced PA features like

• half the construction time (10 PP)
  • 20% less construction costs for any building (30 PP)
  • trade resources on the market on ratio 1:1 (10 PP)
  • 20% higher production of one chosen resource pit for the duration of 7 days pit (40 PP)

, advanced players most likely quit the game or move to another TW which is not providing these PP features. Or, as happened in December 2011 on TW.de, two servers have been opened, one of them providing them additional PP features I mentioned above, the other world has awful settings (barbs not growing, archers active, classic research system (= 10 techs)) which most likely will cause the server loosing attractiveness to the players. So...one world is half barb half active with high income on PP feature sales for InnoGames, the other world is almost dead due to terrible settings. That doesn't really solve IG's business plan issues, decreasing amount of players,... does it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is very hard to think about feature which is not game-related and still not in Premium package(s). As almost any change could be seen as game-related as it allows faster, easier spotting or better reaction chances so I'd say it is game related.
For example even account name change might be seen as game related as some attackers are confused is it really that target they should attack and spend some time getting reassurements which might be vital.

But I'll try to provide my list of what I think are least game breaking features:

1. Auto Private Message reader. I.e. one can configure in which time (plus/minus delta) incomming mail should be marked as read FOR sender (for receiver still marked unread). Four-six categories: From tribe, From allies, From NAPs, From friends, From enemies, From others. Each category can be enabled/disable and then 2 numerical values: base time and delta. (Admins and game support are never marked as read!)
Like From Enemies: Enabled 300 seconds 120 seconds.. That means if I get PM from someone who's at war with our tribe he'll get that message marked as read within 5 mins +- 2 mins (so 3 to 7).
The reason? Currently In Game Mail is used for detecting activity status which is side-effect of original intent, it would be good to have means to prevent that.

2. Log of when attacks were sent at you. Maybe with ability to send one time SMS and/or e-mail which resets only after your login/logout.
I know this is heavily game affecting, but it remove HUGE stress of having Hard Core the game thus giving more to enjoying it.

3. Ability to auto-repeat sending resources (up to 10 times). Like send xxx wood, yyy clay, zzz iron from AAA to BBB repeat it 5 times (so whenever traders are back, they autoload the specified ammount and travel again to specified vil, this done 4 times).
I think it is big improvement yet not as powerful feature as autobalancer, thus still force player to think and plan yet no need to wait for specific times for such dull actions.

Basically what's all I can think about not game related.
If for game related I would "die" for features like this:

1. Demolish entire your own village (lets say it will take 24 or 48 hours, requires full loyalty and lvl 25 HQ, but entire village is GONE from the map and villages list).
2. Ability not to noble but to demolish village. Lets say it takes sappers (which are built using the same package/coins system as nobles). Sappers are even slower (more stuff to carry) ~+15% to noble speed, each hit takes out 8-15 life of the village (diff stats than loyalty). After life is 0 - village is gone from map FOREVER.

WHy? Because that would allow to hasten end game. Less vils you have - the more you can noble/destroy using the same ammount of coins and of course easier management for person.
That's better option comparing to limit of max number of villages each account can have yet opens more tactical advantages.

3. Vacations mode. You turn it on for at least 48 hours, not more than 1 month. No attacks can be launched at you, no resources mined, no buildings being built. All attacks which launched at you before activation - lands normally.

At last but most important - ability to set the time when your attack/support MUST land (YES this is some kind of bot built-in, but if will solve the MOST annoying aspect of TW - having to get up at specific times in order to send attacks). I won't discuss it much here as that should be separate topic in case Inno Games finnally decides to go into right direction, yet that would be highest item on my wish list.

DeletedUser

1. Demolish entire your own village (lets say it will take 24 or 48 hours, requires full loyalty and lvl 25 HQ, but entire village is GONE from the map and villages list).
2. Ability not to noble but to demolish village. Lets say it takes sappers (which are built using the same package/coins system as nobles). Sappers are even slower (more stuff to carry) ~+15% to noble speed, each hit takes out 8-15 life of the village (diff stats than loyalty). After life is 0 - village is gone from map FOREVER.

WHy? Because that would allow to hasten end game. Less vils you have - the more you can noble/destroy using the same ammount of coins and of course easier management for person.
That's better option comparing to limit of max number of villages each account can have yet opens more tactical advantages.

just continue this thought. Players would demolish and remove villas next to their own territory, constructing sort of a no mans land at the edge of their occupied territory. Nobles would take ages to walk. As it is common to munch barbs at the front, build them up to gain more front row villas to be more flexible, demolishing villas could cause the exact opposite - front lines turning into no man's land and nothing moves for ages. I consider this idea being totally destructive on the games' latter performance :icon_confused:

on the other hand, if Tribal Wars is turning into Grepolis where settlers can be recruited to found new villages, the very trusty community will be gone and Tribal Wars would loose its market niche. End of story.

DeletedUser

Pay 5000 PP to get your life back!

-> involves automatic sending of excuse mails to all your tribemates ( e.g. emigrating to another country)
-> Deletion of all accounts.
-> Banning of known user IP addresses.
-> Post user a book "Life without Tribalwars".

DeletedUser

In game chat

I think an in game chat system like MSM would be good

DeletedUser

Option to restart, ( if you already used your restart and don't want to wait 14 days) or if you have more then 1 village.

To move you location, would only work with 1 village early on in a world.

I like this idea, 30-50pp I'd be happy to pay for this.......

DeletedUser

Sticking on the topic of none game related features, that won't completely mess up the balance of tribalwars.

The ability to link your accounts, so possibly have one "master account" and under that account your alias accounts.

Example matty1.23 as my master account and -vengeance-, -richard- as my alias account.

It would then give the tribalwars team a better overview of the number of active members playing the game.

It would then be possible to implement a feature whereupon you are able to buy premium across all accounts/worlds. This would allow those that for example play on 3 worlds plus speed world to have premium across all of them for a reduced price.

DeletedUser6775

I like the idea of changing your name and being able to reserve or own a tribe name

DeletedUser6775

Sticking on the topic of none game related features, that won't completely mess up the balance of tribalwars.

The ability to link your accounts, so possibly have one "master account" and under that account your alias accounts.

Example matty1.23 as my master account and -vengeance-, -richard- as my alias account.

It would then give the tribalwars team a better overview of the number of active members playing the game.

It would then be possible to implement a feature whereupon you are able to buy premium across all accounts/worlds. This would allow those that for example play on 3 worlds plus speed world to have premium across all of them for a reduced price.

Good idea, really like that

DeletedUser

being able to merge two tribes instantly

DeletedUser

pay pp for showing you pre-world stats even if you are not currently playing that world on your player page...

for eg. if you played on x world but after sometime you quit...
your stats will be shown in world y if you pay for it...

DeletedUser

Non-Game related guys.

I don't have many ideas but I'd LOVE if you could pay like 60pp for name change and then can't change for something like 3months or whatever, I don't like my username and I'd pay anything under 120pp.

Cheers,
Kris.

DeletedUser

Here's an idea for a premium feature, it would be for the forums.

It would cost about 500PP and the effect would be that every time you post, shortly after the system posts a message agreeing wholeheartedly with your point or saying how much better than other players you are. Perhaps something like this:

Bot said:
What a pro! You're far superior to all the other noobs, we should just end all the worlds now and crown you victor.

It would almost completely cut out the need for a "Total Hauled" thread thus saving valuable time.

DeletedUser2154

I think we get enough money sucked out of us for the crappy service we get as it is, so im aginst the whole idea of paying any extra for anything! If anything innogames should look at retaining there current customers by offering better service!

DeletedUser

I think we get enough money sucked out of us for the crappy service we get as it is, so im aginst the whole idea of paying any extra for anything! If anything innogames should look at retaining there current customers by offering better service!

i agree totally,the thought of giving more money to a free online game is not right.

but we have to remember here nothing in life is free.

premium should be free to everyone.
every feature in game should be free to use when players need it,not charging players for using it.

colin.