Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser

i find it hard to think of anythink right now, but i agree with some posts above regarding, we already pay out alot of money. We dont want to pay for anythink new we want it free or discounted atleast. Especialy for the players that pay all year round.

what about free prem points for:

1. best ODA over the month - 50pp

2. best ODD over the month - 50pp

3. best OD over the month - 100pp

4. most villages nobled over the month - 50pp

some incentives for the people who play this game and pay £ all year round and sometimes on multiple worlds.

reward the loyal TW peeps.

free the prem. free the prem.

finally someone with common sense :)
i can see the awards there... but technically , we aren't getting any awards , this will encourage more people to play more actively, and winning 50 pp while they are paying much more for the entire month, so its a win win situation for both sides, its like a 50pp discount for playing the game right :)

this will also encourage new players to attack more, which will get them more evolved in the game(spending more time on it).

DeletedUser6165

finally someone with common sense :)
i can see the awards there... but technically , we aren't getting any awards , this will encourage more people to play more actively, and winning 50 pp while they are paying much more for the entire month, so its a win win situation for both sides, its like a 50pp discount for playing the game right :)

this will also encourage new players to attack more, which will get them more evolved in the game(spending more time on it).

I dont think that players should be rewarded for that sort of stuff..... TW is a team based game... and maybe getting players to be more individual and selfish is not a way most people would like the game to go.... I have known of players on a few servers who get annoyed that players in safe zone villas just make nukes for long range hits for oda glory rather than make defence and support front lines, some of these players quit the game because of it... ok im talking the net servers here but you could see how this could then come up here.
Maybe if the rewards were split amongst the winning players tribe members? and where do these free pp come from anyway? from the game so less income for developers and then an increase in playing costs.

Personally i think the price for premium is great considering the time players spend playing, versus the price of even a beer these days....

My One suggestion would be game based ok not whats asked for however here it is anyway....

Option to cancel an attack right up to the moment it hits. for a handful of pp.
would be useful and does not change gameplay much at all.

DeletedUser

I dont think that players should be rewarded for that sort of stuff..... TW is a team based game... and maybe getting players to be more individual and selfish is not a way most people would like the game to go.... I have known of players on a few servers who get annoyed that players in safe zone villas just make nukes for long range hits for oda glory rather than make defence and support front lines, some of these players quit the game because of it... ok im talking the net servers here but you could see how this could then come up here.
Maybe if the rewards were split amongst the winning players tribe members? and where do these free pp come from anyway? from the game so less income for developers and then an increase in playing costs.

Personally i think the price for premium is great considering the time players spend playing, versus the price of even a beer these days....

My One suggestion would be game based ok not whats asked for however here it is anyway....

Option to cancel an attack right up to the moment it hits. for a handful of pp.
would be useful and does not change gameplay much at all.

1-long ranged players will not be able to maintain the hight oda for long, as troops will have to travel for a long time, so ur argument there is pointless. mostly oda goes to frontline players.

2-team effort consist of individual efforts , what i mean is to get a team effort , each individual must do an effort, and it will be a race between those members, ==> it will encourage players to be more involved :) and i dont think at later stage anyone would want to go solo on a very active player... what ur saying makes no sense.

3-to be able to cancel attacks to the last second ? :icon_confused: im ok with it if they charge 10 000 pp for it. per attack. :)

DeletedUser

Instead of looking for ways to take more money off us,you should be looking for ways to improve the game.

Tribal wars is a free on-line game.
why should we pay for extras.

extras within the game should be there for everyone to use,FREE

i have played TW's for many years now,i have paid for premium many times,it helps when your a large player and gives you plenty more extras to use.is it worth it(yes)and(no) i say.

if there was a system to allow you to gain PP without paying for it.this would be a better system to use,plus the option will still be there for players to buy PP.

its greed thats behind this idea

colin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10327

I think that there should be an extra button in the pop-up symbols when you click a village. You should be able to click this extra button and then click it again on another village and a small pop-up should appear showing the walking distance for each unit between them both. This is useful as it saves punching in the village co-ordinates into TWStats and selecting the unit. Maybe the button should have the rally point symbol on it?
Thanks,
Fraser

DeletedUser

What could happen is, if innogames dont want to give away free PP to everyone, only give the rewarded pp to people that pay for prem. People that dont pay and go prem free cant win the free prem. So rewarding the paying player would be great.

so:

highest ODA of the month - 50pp extra on his/her next prem purchase

highest ODD of the month - 50pp extra ^^

highest OD of the month - 100pp extra ^^

even do somethink like most hauled over a month - 20pp ^^ (full farming world)

etc etc but only paying prem players would receive the bonus, i would love this to happen and reward the paying customer.

also if you pay for prem for say 4 months in a row u get a bonus of 20% on your next purchase.

maybe just try it on a new world, just one world see how it pans out.

DeletedUser

Instead of looking for ways to take more money off us,you should be looking for ways to improve the game.

Tribal wars is a free on-line game.
why should we pay for extras.

extras within the game should be there for everyone to use,FREE

i have played TW's for many years now,i have paid for premium many times,it helps when your a large player and gives you plenty more extras to use.is it worth it(yes)and(no) i say.

if there was a system to allow you to gain PP without paying for it.this would be a better system to use,plus the option will still be there for players to buy PP.

its greed thats behind this idea

colin.

it cant be free :/ unless u got ur car, house, food for free ... then tell me where are u getting those from.

@hunter-prey :icon_razz: sounds good .

DeletedUser

it cant be free :/ unless u got ur car, house, food for free ... then tell me where are u getting those from.

@hunter-prey :icon_razz: sounds good .

who said anything about our lives.

GAME is what i said.
read the words pal.

you don't buy any cars or food on TW's

DeletedUser

who said anything about our lives.

GAME is what i said.
read the words pal.

you don't buy any cars or food on TW's

/facepalm
sorry im not gonna explain myself , cant bother.

ok how about this, u pay prem lets say 50 prem , to be able to:
1-u will input all ur offensive villages in a box lets say
2-u will put all ur targets villages that u want to noble or nuke in another
3-lets say u want to send 15 nukes on each village to be attacked.
4-it will auto plan the attacks for u , u can set launch times that u prefer, lets say from 8 am untill 16:00 (which is set by the user)
so all ur attacks will need to be launched between those times, and it will auto plan for u :D so all land as a given time.
so u wont have to set the alarm clock at night, nor spend sleepless nights waiting to launch those nukes, as most will be on the times that u preferred.
if there are nukes that cannot be sent at those times, it will cut them out of the plan , and show those to u in a msg, so u might want to take that into consideration.

if anyone needs more explaining , ill be glad to do so.

1-this will save hell alot of time on planning if u have around 600~ ish nukes that u want to land on 40~50 villages which recently my co and i pulled off something similar, but we spent 4 days/nights running the account 24 hours a day literally, it got even crazier when trying to land 20 trains at the same second. :icon_redface:
2-as said, no freaky times to launch at.

the attacks wont be sent automatically of course, this will only calculate for the launch times and landing times. u will have to do them manually as always,.

this doesnt interfere in game play, its just like the attack planner , but a very enhanced one :D
i would like to see this as a monthly payment and not on each time u want to run planner.

50 pp per month sounds good.

DeletedUser

@man0war

if you bought a game from a store,after bringing it home to play a game of it,you found out you had to phone a number to give more money to who made the game for you to gain extra's within the game would you phone the number to pay more for it.(you'd say no way)
and take the game back the next day.

when you sit and play a game at home every playing object/item is there for you to use and you can use them freely at no extra cost.this is the point about playing a game,every player should be equal when playing.

new rules are brought into play while we play too and that should not be allowed.rules are there for a reason.

playing an online game is no different to buying a game from a shop.

DeletedUser

"World of Warcraft " :/ u pay around 15 pounds per month for it. u still wanna argue abt it ? abt something that has nothing to do with the topic ? :S
they have over 10.3 subscribers. none of which returned the game back to the shop, instead they are stuck infront of the pc AND paying every month.

Employees at inno games: Around 200 in Hamburg, plus about 100 Community Managers around the world and more than 500 volunteers

so u want 300 people to work for u for free ?

if u have so much problem with the premium , u can always not pay for them, and still play without the extra features, the base game is free. and the advantage ? well people worked on the scripts that makes the game run smoothly , so ur telling me they should do that for free ? why cz i have blue eyes or smthn :/

tell me abt an online game that is TOTALLY free and as wide and gr8 as tribal wars, ill quit now.

tribal wars rarely change their rules, and if they do, it would be for the improvement of the game.

smells like there is a troll in here :icon_evil: checks himself D:

DeletedUser10327

Guys, can we just limit this to suggestions rather than debates about whether or not to pay at all? (I'm with man0war on this)
What do you all think of my suggestion? If it's even been noticed? :/

DeletedUser

I think that there should be an extra button in the pop-up symbols when you click a village. You should be able to click this extra button and then click it again on another village and a small pop-up should appear showing the walking distance for each unit between them both. This is useful as it saves punching in the village co-ordinates into TWStats and selecting the unit. Maybe the button should have the rally point symbol on it?
Thanks,
Fraser

if what ur saying is what im thinking, it already exists without clicking anything :/ u just have to adjust ur map settings, and put on "show walking duration"

DeletedUser10327

Yeah, but what if you want to show the walking duration between two villages that aren't owned by you?

DeletedUser

inno games makes enough money.

not just with TW's

a game is a game,most people play games for fun,some take them more serious then others.

so a option to earn free PP should be made available,it was there before but got removed.
other games offer ways to earn free credits.

and i did say the option to buy PP would still be there.

DeletedUser

tbh i understand that the Premium features cost as every game has premium features that is played on your computer as this keeps the support team paid and helps fund new features for the basic players to use

DeletedUser10327

tbh i understand that the Premium features cost as every game has premium features that is played on your computer as this keeps the support team paid and helps fund new features for the basic players to use

I agree. There is nothing wrong with premium features. The whole idea of them (as it says on Innogame's website) is to enhance the playing experience but without giving an advantage to those without. Would anybody here like to make and program a huge online game in about 20 different languages, get a headquarters, pay a few hundred people to work for you...and then not want to see anything whatsoever in return?
Thought not, this is a game and not a charity :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2961

Please please pleeeeeeeease a one click res balancer. Now that I would pay for!