Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser5483

Would be nice to be able to increase speed for farming only (just Barbs)
With restrictions on loot maybe able to use PP, s increase loots limit.

DeletedUser10327

The idea of Premium Account, however is to enhance one's playing experience without giving an advantage, otherwise only those who could afford premium would have any chance of winning.

DeletedUser

For a small amount of PP how about a proper market tool. Where by you can put resources on the market once a village hits a set target of available res to farm space limit. Also the feature could allow for the village to auto accept resources from other market offers including your own. Resources would be balanced and the markets would stay active in the longer game.

DeletedUser4270

I think an in game chat system like MSM would be good

I like this idea, most big tribes use skype as an addition to the game, but I find skype to be very processor hungry, and dont like using it much, as it lags the software I use for work, if we had a more simple type of chat within TW it would be much better and very useful for all tribes, Im sure.

I like the name change idea too, and Im glad that this forum is NOT for gameplay advantages for cash, as TW is one of the few games left that people can join in with from a younger age, and not be at such a dissadvantage. Many of the newcomers to TW who play on non-premium will go on in future years to play as premium users, because they have had the chance to join in, even if they dont have a job or credit card/paypal accounts.

I think another thing that might be kool for a few premium points per month would be better features, especially pictures, in the profile page. I would like to be able to add pictures, in the same was as we can in forums, on my personal profile. And other features in the profile page, to make it more individual and interesting would be great. Maybe not as far as things like myspace where you have music players and so on, but a few nice gadgets, adding background colours or pictures, and something that tracks our progress on the game, on our profiles would be good.

DeletedUser

To relocate your village winkle restarting in the first week of that world.
500pp - 750pp

DeletedUser

Relocating at the beginning of a world without restarting purely or tribal reasons.
750pp

DeletedUser

To relocate your village winkle restarting in the first week of that world.
500pp - 750pp

Relocating at the beginning of a world without restarting purely or tribal reasons.
750pp

don't cha think your charge suggestion is a bit overpriced?
Let's say 200 premmy are roughly 2 quid, so you'll be charged 5-8 quid replacing a crappy 26p village and there's definitely no guarantee you're satisfied with the place your villa has been re-located to. Dude your father must be banker or drug baron :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10327

200 PP are 4 quid, so that's double that...
I'm a drug baron so it's fine for me, just sayin' :icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm not so sure I would like to see that happen as it would have a massive impact on game play

Already mostly exists. My phone gets my emails, and account manager mails can be set to send you an email whenever you get an incoming.

DeletedUser

why would i want to think of an idea that would cost me more money ????

DeletedUser10327

Not this argument again...
Look, this is a game and not a charity
Premium is optional anyway - you can still play just as well without it - so if you don't have any suggestions, don't come here and try to start that stupid debate up again for crying out loud :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i disagree , i dont think with a large account premium is optional it becomes necessary , but thats just my opinion .

DeletedUser10306

i disagree , i dont think with a large account premium is optional it becomes necessary , but thats just my opinion .

I agree, I have 339 vils on UK8 and without premium the account would be virtually impossible to run. I agree with paying for premium and account manager, but to be asked to think of more things we could spend our money on is a bit much and possibly a little bit greedy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10327

You have to remember at the end of the day it is a business, so naturally they need to grow and get more and more revenue. All businesses are greedy - It just depends on how you view it.

DeletedUser

True, but businesses also need the support of the paying customers. So a balance between greed and service providing is required.

DeletedUser

To be honest i like a lot of the features of TribalWars and i have no problem paying for premium or account manager ( as and when i choose to ) but then asking me for another 500 points just to change my username just seems a little excessive . I think the price of it may be a little to high but thats just my opinion .

But as for suggesting more features that i think would be good ideas to me seems like a daft question , as i am sure there are ways they could improve but if i sit here thinking of ideas and have to pay for everyone ( which i would if i think its a good idea ) would just cost me even more money hence why i didn't suggest anything .

Also judging by the price they have put on the first idea are all the others going to be as expensive ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

we all receieved a request from TW a while back re game ideas / modifications for future worlds

Can I suggest the following:

3. Finally, I think that the real world is losing players. How about a self-protection setting, whereby you can go away,chill out, without worrying for 24 hours, but you have to sacrifice this by foreiting any resources. Or perhaps you have to buy a special self-preservation ticket with resources as well. If under attack this could not be activated, and also only once in a while.

This idea was first posted [URL="http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19252"=http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19252]here[/URL] by deathdancer but I think it is most likely to get the best response in this thread and is certainly something I would consider paying extra p.p. for.

I would go further and allow this to be enacted for up to 2 weeks .... of course it would need certain conditions ...

a) It cannot be activated when any village belonging to the acc. has lowered loyalty.

b) The acc. will be frozen and all resource and troop production will be halted. ... meaning it will not save the player whom has been cleared just delay things until he comes back from holiday. If he is going to be rimmed and is still prepared to waste money delaying it , I can live with that abuse that will happen once in a while.

c) A maximum number of days that can be used over, say a 12 month period.

Sitters are all well and good for those in decent tribes and a support network of other players but there are plenty out there that play the game but don't have somebody they trust enough to hand their acc. to. Even in some big tribes it can be difficult to get sitters to loo after your acc. as you would yourself.

This way you are assured of returning with your acc. in the same condition as you left it.

Personally, not being able to occasionally take time out is 1 of the biggest drawbacks of TW and if set just right might be a deciding factor to help keep many more players to keep coming back to play, I hope. I am sure I am not the only person that has played for an extended period of time and not wished there was a feature like this available to us.