Premium Features that you would like to see......

DeletedUser

I agree, I have 339 vils on UK8 and without premium the account would be virtually impossible to run. I agree with paying for premium and account manager, but to be asked to think of more things we could spend our money on is a bit much and possibly a little bit greedy :icon_rolleyes:

Meh meh meh knows just about everything there is to know about tribalwars, Premium is needed with a 3 million account, because of recruitment, getting attacked and minting coins! but there are some things that are not featured on Premium that would be nice right? like maybe you lose internet connection completely for 1 day, you could pay 500pp for the account to be stopped from being attacked or something, or a feature where if you are not online for 24 hours, the account automatically sets a sitter, i dont know but here is where you can have your say.

DeletedUser10306

Meh meh meh knows just about everything there is to know about tribalwars, Premium is needed with a 3 million account, because of recruitment, getting attacked and minting coins! but there are some things that are not featured on Premium that would be nice right? like maybe you lose internet connection completely for 1 day, you could pay 500pp for the account to be stopped from being attacked or something, or a feature where if you are not online for 24 hours, the account automatically sets a sitter, i dont know but here is where you can have your say.

I'd just set a sitter on my mobile phone, another way to get round it is to set an emergency sitter and they can take over if you haven't come online by a certain time or have gone yellow, that's the way I do it.

DeletedUser

SHHH! YOU HAVE TO FLOOR MY PLAN!
what if you break your leg at a rugby match and you go to hospital and you don't have your phone with you? i dunno, its just an example. But remember how big a difference account manager made, it was a huge help to 50 village holders +. is there anything else like that that you want or would save you time?

DeletedUser

SHHH! YOU HAVE TO FLOOR MY PLAN!
what if you break your leg at a rugby match and you go to hospital and you don't have your phone with you? i dunno, its just an example. But remember how big a difference account manager made, it was a huge help to 50 village holders +. is there anything else like that that you want or would save you time?

i floor ur plan muchly.
i dnt break my leg rugby match.
i never go to hospitals without a fone with me.
i do have a phone with me
a bad example.
i dnt i dislike account manager.
i go to 2 villages
nothing i like my time.

DeletedUser

Maybe you could pay for a mail checker, that reads all mails from people mailing to see if you are active and are going to noble you, maybe 100pp a month

DeletedUser

my opinion

tribe name change same as user name change
if 2 tribes merge then allow a name change with payment of pp points

the 1 thing i do not want is to purchase resources for pp or exchange resources for pp that is why i left travian and came here :icon_redface:

please please please do not let the rich buy or change resources it defeats the object of the game:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

tribe name change same as user name change
if 2 tribes merge then allow a name change with payment of pp points

believe one can do this anyway as long as you have the appropriate privs in the tribe it is free to change. :icon_wink:

the 1 thing i do not want is to purchase resources for pp or exchange resources for pp that is why i left travian and came here :icon_redface:

please please please do not let the rich buy or change resources it defeats the object of the game:icon_evil:

agree with this though, anything like that gives players that are willing and able to pay an unfair advantage, the equivalent of allowing those that can afford them to use drugs in a RL sports match

DeletedUser

Not sure if its been mentioned..... but please please farm assist for players!!!!! So templates can be sent at player vills as well!!!

DeletedUser

They don't want to do that, because then you could use it for noble trains & fake attacks, etc.

DeletedUser8010

i think a good idea could possibly be to vote (costing say 10-50pp) for the settings of an upcoming world :)

DeletedUser

Firstly, I'd like to start by hoping that it isn't too late for me to put my ideas forth. I've had so many sweep past me during my time that I spent on the .net server but I never did get down to writing my ideas to the InnoGames Support and so am therefore very grateful that this thread was created.
I was thinking of something that will be quite exclusive yet pretty basic. My first idea was an on-screen calculator placed in the barracks, workshop and stable (recruitment area). Instead of having the struggle of working the math out in your head; especially for large sums, it'd be easier if the calculator was used. This could be an additional feature to the premium.
The second idea I had in mind was also quite good. There could be something similar to a 'journal' which records the activity of the account e.g. Built 167 spearfighters at 18:04 server time or even Sent troops to 453|762 - Attack successful. This idea appeals to those who have co-players and you can probably see how it benefits. I have many more that I can write down but I do not want to 'mind-boggle' your minds. If you want me to write more, I shall or you can privately message me, whichever works best for you. :)
I'm always full of enthusiasm and ideas as well as having quite a history on the .net server. I hope I can be of good service and help to the team. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe the map Page could have 1 single map With Zoom in & out option

UnKnown

Reaction score
Pay 2000 premium points and be boosted to rank 1 on the world!

Because the new premium feature where you pay to get instant builds, resources in market for 1:1, increased resource production by 20% for 7 days etc etc is just the long way about it.

DeletedUser

Pay 2000 premium points and be boosted to rank 1 on the world!

Because the new premium feature where you pay to get instant builds, resources in market for 1:1, increased resource production by 20% for 7 days etc etc is just the long way about it.

Awryt we get it, you don't want the new prem features to happen

Give it a rest eh:icon_rolleyes:

UnKnown

Reaction score
Why do i need to give it a rest? Is there a restriction on opinions? Can i only give my opinion if its what you like?