W12 for pro's

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i have nothing against setting up worlds for slower players who arent as active

You're making the poor assumption that the best players are the most active players (this thread is titled "W12 for pro's" afterall, not "W12 for active players"). A large portion of this game's best players aren't very active and are in favor of slower worlds rather than faster worlds. I work an average of 60 hours per week, which more or less makes it impossible for me to do well (relatively speaking anyway, some people might consider rank 100 or lower to be doing well, I do not, hat I could still achieve solo, but personally I don't consider me to be doing well if I'm lower than rank 3) without co-playing someone and/or sacrificing all semblance of a social life. Does my lack of time to dedicate to TW make me a bad player? I certainly don't think so, and from what I've seen most other posters surely wouldn't label me as such either.

DeletedUser9178

look maybe i wrote title wrong for some of you guys

it wasnt about putting people down what i originally wanted is a world that can help keep people with more time for the game a world to help keep there interest in it

as per usual on externals it turns into slagging match

all i am saying is yes there are some good players who consider themselves pro's at different levels of time and abilty
the title pro was meant more for people with time to spend more on worlds
with settings to suit
not on every world thats not what i was asking for but for a change of world is that too much to ask or should UK just do same old worlds that some people get bored with or change it up a bit more to help keep more players interested in playing
i can cope with any speed world but as i am more active, i would like a world that would work along those lines

yes no doubt i will get slated again but speed worlds dont last long enough for me and most worlds are way too slow on here to really keep up my interest in the game
i here numbers are dropping on UK more and more, surely then a change is needed to help keep others playing or even to help bring some of them back
i originally was told about uk3 settings but never got on the world due to been busy on net worlds
but i know quite alot of net players jumped onto W3 just for the settings
so why not try and encourage more players here with different settings alot like the idea of NB but the slow settings will also put alot off
is it really too much to ask for settings similar to uk3?
may at least try it and see if not eventually it will just be same few playing uk or it will be closed if numbers drop too low
i have already seen a pattern of numbers been low on here we need to do something to make it bring new faces or even the old ones back that have left

DeletedUser

just want to know what people think of the worlds on UK

so far all i have seen are worlds set up for players who like slower worlds
limited farming
moral
slow speeds

it would be nice if we can get UK12 set up for players who put in the hours rather than every world set up to level it

i have nothing against setting up worlds for slower players who arent as active
they can take there time and learn the game
thats only to be expected

but surely its time to give a world out with settings that allows active players to play and grow

lets hear your thoughts

Umm... who are you? Your self-confidence is sickening and with your name I can't take anything you say seriously.

DeletedUser

Tbh I forget w10 already but iirc there was a significant gap. Hell myself and solipist stayed top 20 for weeks without playing :D

But CF you sucked. :3

Slow worlds don't give people who can't farm the ability to keep up, but people who don't want to farm. Anyone who enjoys farming is sad; most people do it as it's a necessity in the game. I am confident in my ability to out farm you, in any settings. But I don't want to; I only want to play for a couple of hours a day. I've done normal worlds before, several times, got rank 1 and now it's boring farming. Most decent players suffer from the same thing, which is why the decent players asked for the introduction of No/Limited hauls. It makes the game more interesting for us decent players without having to spend too much time on the game

exactly the point i put out sooner
you dont wish to put in the time which is fair enough
yes i am on all day sad life i suppose but thats why i play TW alot to get rid of the bordom.......no one is asking you to farm or be on all the time....all i was asking for was a faster setting world without being hindered by things set out to make my efforts and others who are like me from being punished from wanting to put more time in on worlds without gaining some reward

with all the restrictions set in place on most worlds there isnt much left on UK for players like me.......is it so wrong to want a world that rewards activity?
if thats the case then why not make a world at speed .001 with no farming then i can pop on every 2 days then leave account
the slower settings may suit the time you wish to play i cant dispute that
but sure variety is the spice with out it boredom kicks in
which is my point
the slow worlds are making the game boring for some of us
which is the main reason asking for something UK doesnt have alot of

"Yes I am all day, sad life I know..." - This is unhealthy. Go and employ your time in better things. Being infront of a computer is bad for your health, and no one should be rewarded for wasting their life infront of a computer playing Tribalwars. People like that need to be rehabilitated.

"Make my efforts and others who are like me..." - No, we should aim to eliminate players like you who are substandard players but attempt to counter that by being perpetually online at late-game while nobling barbs, internals and whatnot. It's unhealthy and it means healthy players that balance their TW with their RLs do not get the same success. Sad nerds should be rehabilitated.

"Is it so bad to ask for a world that rewards activity?" - All worlds reward activity. But there shouldn't be any worlds which reward activity more than skill. Sad people shouldn't be encouraged to be sad. They should be rehabilitated.

"Slow worlds are making the game boring for some of us." - Please try an MMO, it may suit your tastes more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm... who are you? Your self-confidence is sickening and with your name I can't take anything you say seriously.

agreed, crack up ever time i look at your posts, just cause of your name.

DeletedUser3312

If you're pro you should be able to adapt. So there is no such thing as a "World for pros"

DeletedUser9178

If you're pro you should be able to adapt. So there is no such thing as a "World for pros"

well its seems i can adapt to slow worlds

yet again bring up points and slag me off all you want
it doesnt change the facts

numbers are dropping why ?

more than likely because all worlds are virtually the same and people get bored
just the same few on every world wheres the challenge in that
there isnt one
but no doubt most of you dont really want a challenge just the same old rubbish thats fine stick and finish worlds then rather than just playing start ups then giving up
only a few of you actually finish worlds
we can all quote stats at early start up upto a few million but its amazing how many times life gets in the way when main world wars start

go on keep making me laugh i just love the way externals are used to drag people down would love to see you actually do it on a world
look forward to your efforts :)

DeletedUser3312

I don't care about your ingame skill or previous worlds.

I'm just replying to the title.

DeletedUser6695

Buttbuster you are quite confused it seems, how does winning a world make you a good player? All it requires is longevity.

I'm not actually against the basis of your idea though, if you could come up with a world that would bring well known players back I'm sure Tracey will consider it. An interesting uk world is long overdue

Ps please don't make it uk12, i can't play :p

DeletedUser3312

Buttbuster you are quite confused it seems, how does winning a world make you a good player? All it requires is longevity.

I'm not actually against the basis of your idea though, if you could come up with a world that would bring well known players back I'm sure Tracey will consider it. An interesting uk world is long overdue

More better players rimming new players. Yh, coz that's going to up revenue.

DeletedUser

Hmm. UK actually attempts to have interesting settings every world, most fail though, it's like .net's quirkier younger cousin, who also happens to have poorer parents and less friends.

DeletedUser6695

More better players rimming new players. Yh, coz that's going to up revenue.

Yah it will, it will make the top rankings more competitive thus the top players (all using prem ) will stay longer.

Bad players get rimmed that's how it goes

DeletedUser9178

well it may not be world 12 it may not even be world 13

just be nice to see something different at sometime soon on uk

i like you would like to have a few more players coming over for more of a challenge

DeletedUser

nuuu please don't attack me, we can be friends instead, I don't want to be rimmed :(

(hai ade, what brings you back to tw after your very critical and what seemed a very definite goodbye a while ago?)

DeletedUser

Hmm. UK actually attempts to have interesting settings every world, most fail though, it's like .net's quirkier younger cousin, who also happens to have poorer parents and less friends.

So funny as all points are true :)

It would be nice to have a slightly faster world again that doesnt have the convoluted endgame that is seen on 10, something like W7 but no churches or Pally, but keep the quests, good intro to keep the new players interested and on the right track until they show they are at least a little active and an join a decent tribe and get taught some of the finer points by the "pros" (Dont get me started on what pro actually means on this game eg, world longevity!!

DeletedUser

You cannot define a pro in this game.
One who farms a lot?
One who has premium?
One who holds top place?
One who has highest OD?
Top Player of Top Tribe?