W12 for pro's

DeletedUser

Only 3 hours a day? What would we do in the rest of our time :icon_cry:

But would that mean that Premium cost would be reduced as they would be reducing the amount a customer to use it by near 90%? I can't see customers being happy about paying the same amount for something they can only use a lot less.

DeletedUser8755

If they have AM that will be working 24/7 then they are still getting stuff for there money....

DeletedUser

Horrible idea. Tribe leaders will be at a great disadvantage along with all other people involved in the planning process who do so much for their tribes behind the scenes. People being attacked would also be penalized as defending can take up huge amounts of time. The whole tribal wars experience would be ruined this way. LOB we have already had the discussion about coplaying before, I know you're against it, we've all tried to show you what it really does so I want go there again, however until someone finds a method to make it useless, you're just going to have to keep on accepting it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
LOB we have already had the discussion about coplaying before, I know you're against it

I'm not so sure that he is against it.

Seems more that he's just upset he gets fewer worthy co-player offers than some other people do. While you were rank 1 on UK8 and he was badmouthing people that co-play on the forums he asked me to co-play him, most likely assuming that if I had done so "he'd" have passed you, and then claimed that he was only ever behind due to initially lacking a co-player.

DeletedUser6695

Seems more that he's just upset he gets fewer worthy co-player offers than some other people do. While you were rank 1 on UK8 and he was badmouthing people that co-play on the forums he asked me to co-play him, most likely assuming that if I had done so "he'd" have passed you, and then claimed that he was only ever behind due to initially lacking a co-player.

Surely it wouldn't be too hard for LoB to get a good player? Just look at the players I've played with since uk7 :p

Nauz & CF combo for uk13 or 14 k?

DeletedUser8815

again my views are misunderstood. This is not anticoplaying, but rather giving new players a chance to compete.

Look, everyone can see when a world starts all the old hands get together and coplay and immediately reach the top ranks.

The reasonable player does not play 8 hours a day, its usually maybe half an hour before going to work, and an hour or 2 in the evening if there is nothing good on the telly. These players are immediately relieved of their village and are never seen again by tw.

I started 6 years ago on .net doing exactly that. However the difference was that 24/7 accounts were fewer and others had every chance to succeed too.

Nowadays unless you can keep an account on line for minimum of 8 hours a day there is no chance of winning. Therefore you either dedicate your life to playing or take 2 or 3 coplayers. Allowing a restriction of 3 hours per day would allow all players to compete on skill and not whether they can do 12 or 16 or 20 hours a day.

These are the sort of players that could become regulars to tw, but this does not happen cos of the 24/7 accounts whether these accounts are coplayed or not.

DeletedUser8815

quite right nauz, the idea was to get my account on line the same number of hours as the meh meh meh account. So that I could overtake him and point to the fact that in order to do well have to coplay.

Fortunately I found another way to prove my point. Meh meh meh lost his coplayers and went down the rankings fast and I soon overtook him when the playing field was levelled.

DeletedUser

quite right nauz, the idea was to get my account on line the same number of hours as the meh meh meh account. So that I could overtake him and point to the fact that in order to do well have to coplay.

Fortunately I found another way to prove my point. Meh meh meh lost his coplayers and went down the rankings fast and I soon overtook him when the playing field was levelled.
Mike and I left the account for about 3-4 months about round June or July if I remember correctly, don't think the account got a proper new owner till October, I think mike came back for a few weeks at some point, never really sure what happened. However, you won your battle against an abandoned account, and later on a completely different player, had any one of us stayed around and played seriously, nothing would have changed, you would have stayed right were you were in the rankings, under us. And I'm sure the majority will agree with me on that.

DeletedUser

cant wait for this should be intresting... seeing other people from .co.uk worlds

adam10950 - classic

Last edited by a moderator: