How many tribes does it take to double your ODD in 4 Days?

DeletedUser

Whats this guy doing posting easy changeable stats ... come on you were the guy with the issue .. sort him ... ;)

teach him how to post report please ... ffs

O and curb the drivel lol ....

Nice changing the report (which is accurate if anyone wants a copy) to show you still lost the noble still. If you are going to at least fake a report change it to show the clear and the noble staying alive..... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh you just lost all your troops and the noble as well tonight! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, the reason I killed those troops is because " I am going to be co-playing and was going to lose them anyway"

Dont get it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, the reason I killed those troops is because " I am going to be co-playing and was going to lose them anyway"

Dont get it?

*facepalm* :icon_rolleyes:

Other than the odd posts of idiotic drivel this has been a good read. Nice work Sonic & Col, very entertaining. I want to know how this story ends :lol:

DeletedUser1511

*facepalm* :icon_rolleyes:

Other than the odd posts of idiotic drivel this has been a good read. Nice work Sonic & Col, very entertaining. I want to know how this story ends :lol:

You roll eyes and facepalm and still come off like an idiot. Its ironic how you highlight people are posting idiotic drivel...

DeletedUser9936

Nice work Sonic & Col, very entertaining. I want to know how this story ends :lol:

Probably well for us judging by how most of T4H-C, who were the ring leaders, have run away and left their family member tribes up the creek without a paddle. So being the honest people we are we are still sticking by our original offer of don't fight and we won't especially not so earlier in such a big way..

Robb Stark today at 11:21
Well, as predicted, the family tribe failed.

Robb Stark today at 12:24
Right, now that I have full control over who our diplomacy and wars, if you guys are still interested in ending the war, let us know. As you said, it is a fairly pointless waste in resources. It's not like we're jostling for space.
Let me know. Cheers.

mycool today at 12:26
ok mate, will run it past the council

This will exclude orudowan and any tribe he starts...although most of WAR are already troopless

As for BRENT who came to the table late, breaking a NAP we had with them in order to try and get a knife in the back, well their poor poor duke...

is being nobled

bless though he tried retaliating...

and failed

so he resorted to faking

which as we have seen so far, is just free ODD!

Won't be long now i don't think untill the war ends. Noobs.

DeletedUser9883

You roll eyes and facepalm and still come off like an idiot. Its ironic how you highlight people are posting idiotic drivel...

sorry to continue off topic. I very rarely bother logging in to write in the externals (although i read daily) i just found your comment toward Alex a little hypocritical considering you yourself wrote only yesterday:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=350907#post350907

"I assume from this post you are simply baiting for an argument...."

Practice what you preach seems to spring to mind.

Any way, sorry to drivel, just got a little wound up by that.

(logging off and going back to my corner now)

DeletedUser9936

So very rarely logging on yet when you do you troll without even mentioning how beautiful my story telling has been :(

DeletedUser

sorry to continue off topic. I very rarely bother logging in to write in the externals (although i read daily) i just found your comment toward Alex a little hypocritical considering you yourself wrote only yesterday:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=350907#post350907

"I assume from this post you are simply baiting for an argument...."

Practice what you preach seems to spring to mind.

Any way, sorry to drivel, just got a little wound up by that.

(logging off and going back to my corner now)

Your post's are shallow and pedantic.

DeletedUser

Hey Wardy

Nice come back, and although your point is appreciated and we are very pleased to have you here to read our posts, I feel it lacks substance some what. Can you substantiate exactly why you feel jay-mats responses are ironic?

Thanks sausage

DeletedUser9936

Nice come back, and although your point is appreciated and we are very pleased to have you here to read our posts

Very diplomatic way to say "come read whenever you feel like it but don't reply because like everyone involved in the family tribes you have little worth listening to"

DeletedUser

Probably well for us judging by how most of T4H-C, who were the ring leaders, have run away and left their family member tribes up the creek without a paddle. So being the honest people we are we are still sticking by our original offer of don't fight and we won't especially not so earlier in such a big way..

Robb Stark today at 11:21
Well, as predicted, the family tribe failed.

Robb Stark today at 12:24
Right, now that I have full control over who our diplomacy and wars, if you guys are still interested in ending the war, let us know. As you said, it is a fairly pointless waste in resources. It's not like we're jostling for space.
Let me know. Cheers.

mycool today at 12:26
ok mate, will run it past the council

This will exclude orudowan and any tribe he starts...although most of WAR are already troopless

As for BRENT who came to the table late, breaking a NAP we had with them in order to try and get a knife in the back, well their poor poor duke...

is being nobled

bless though he tried retaliating...

and failed

so he resorted to faking

which as we have seen so far, is just free ODD!

Won't be long now i don't think untill the war ends. Noobs.

good to see you know how to finish a job
click

DeletedUser9748

If it was so easy then you won't dare to show up in the forums and write post. It is a miracle that you decided to support your duke! Good for you ;)

DeletedUser

allways stand by your tribe in the good times and bad, all though i do agree the reason for the war was rather pointless, and we seemed to get dragged into it more than anything else, but oh well ,

DeletedUser9936

Firstly Chaz, thankyou for being someone to finally post an intelligent reply on a PnP thread!

Now onto my reply, your duke failed you miserably. He allied with a tribe that did nothing but run with its' tail between it's legs. You managed to kill 2 nobles (1 mine, 1 Balleronds) whilst defending a village without a wall, how many troops did your tribe lose in total defending a village we only targeted because it was the dukes?

At the very beginning of this world i backtimed rendevouz after an attack on a tribe mate (this is reason 1 we dislike him so vehemently). He was wiped. We, from that point on, established a NAP to avoid pointless conflict. We then get sent mail showing how spineless he is. Planning to declare on us once T4H's did so that our troops were already moved and we were open to assault (being so dishonorable, reason number 2). Once declared we even contacted him and made it very clear that in our eyes the NAP stood unless we were assaulted by BRENT members. He then calls in support for himself? He has 3 villages, how could he not defend one of them without your help? My bet is that he probably could. He likely has troops still in one of his villages, and in my eyes (and i know a few BRENT members who are starting to distrust him) a leader willing to call in support before his own troops are put to the slaughter is not a leader but a coward hiding behind a title.

Mark my words, he will fall. Whether you wish to lose more troops or not is your own decision :D

DeletedUser

have we posted the mail from T4H yet?

We have seen a mail with the leader of T4H saying that they have failed and that the tribe failed.

I believe rendezvous and a few of the original BRENT lot are new to .co.uk and they were agressive at the start which I had respect for. I contacted them to say that an alliance with T4H would be a mistake and that they were forming alliance with the wrong people. I would much rather work with good players at this stage of the game than waste troops when there are tribes like Magic & BOGOF to worry about out there.

We agreed an NAP which we then found out was just a cover as we wiped a few of BRENT members with backtimes when you first tried us. We offered our hand in friendship only to have it bitten.

What I do not understand is how now that T4H family have fallen, with little effort that you wish to follow a duke who was too afraid to do anything until several weeks after the conflict started, who is clearly out to deceive and back stab and who wants you to lose your troops in a vill with now wall??

He should have had that vill sorted the minute he decided to attack us.

WC :) are a premade tribe of people who enjoy playing this game together and who would spend every troop they had defending each other and their allies. This is hard to come by and isa pleasure to be a part of. Tribes built on lies and cowardness are doomed to fail mate

DeletedUser

i have questioned the leaderships judgement a few times(and i would of done a number of things differently but each to their own), but to be fair one thing that worked against you, was the fact that after a week of the NAP we were still getting the odd stray attack now and again me include, the previous diplomat set up all relationships with other tribes (who had to give up recently) but at the times there terms where in best interest of the tribes future but this changed a the duke seemed to lose control for a while and during that time is when t4h dragged us into their war,with a few of us sitting their starching our heads wondering what had we missed as there were mutters here and there but no thing solid,

i have been in tribes worse ran than brent but if they dont pull their act together it wont be long till their gone ,

but i allways try to stand by a leader in the good times and the bad,but will only take so much before enough is enough

DeletedUser

well fair enough mate, that makes sense and good for you to stand by your leader. We had 8 tribes at war with us at the beginning of this...now there is half that and we have not lost a member or village yet.

Truth is that we would rather lose fighting than win by conceit.

Dukes that make rash judgements are liekly to fail on a limited haul world. We are all equal here but if you try and take on a tribe who can snipe a 1/2 second train or can backtime within a second and you dont even have a noble train yet then realistically it is just a waste of time.

I have issues with rendezvous simply because I stand by my diplomacy and in my view he got the NAP because sonic wiped him so ghe could build back up. Now he has dropped the NAP and been wiped again and wants your troops.

If you want to follow him mate then be my guest.

If you want to discuss running a tribe along side WC :) then I know a few in BRENT are ready to move and we would be happy to discuss, we have friends on the rim and we have been discussing an academy tribe anyway.

Just PM me