How many tribes does it take to double your ODD in 4 Days?

DeletedUser9936

PnP

The Four Horsemen
Razorbacks
The Four Horsemen War
The Four Horsemen Death
Black Rock Shooter
The Four Horsemen Famine
The Four Horsemen Conquest
Champions of Bravery

Here at the WC :) we enjoy a good hug as much as the next tribe. When you can't noble someone and it's a limited hauls world why not hold a conversation, maybe share a few stories about the time you "accidentally" googled fletcherchemmise's name as feltcher.... Disclaimer: You do this at your own risk, the author of this post accepts no liability or responsibility for your actions

However when you try to hug a tribe quite happily rimmed (another term not to google!) on a previous world it seems your hugs are left hanging and your troops are left standing around lonely wondering why empty barbs refuse to let them borrow a few lumps of iron to build some friends. Suddenly we see incoming from T4H, old chums from world 9, chums being somewhat of a lie like the 90's childrens show "CHUMS" featuring Ant+Dec on a Saturday morning which mocked "Friends". OOoo visitors we think and send some welcome parties out to return the greeting.

So then we tried to be nice and friendly, tit for tat, two wrongs making it a little more fun and all that jazz.

mycool on 14.01. at 23:35
T4H - Orudowan on 10.01.2012 at 04:09 Thanks
We need to focus on WC now in reality, as they are more of a threat now.

...i thought we were mates

Orudowan on 14.01. at 23:36
really, hmmm guess no one told that to your member when he nobled our member yesterday, weird one that.

mycool on 14.01. at 23:37
you know your guy scouted him first?

Orudowan on 14.01. at 23:41
i know my member didnt actually, but ignore him, what bout my other member 4 days ago.

Dont mail me with WC BS like this again, your lot have been attacking us and losing troops for well over a week now.

Save the WC BS for someone who A/ actually cares, B/ is simple minded enough to believe you and C/ doesnt know what we know in relation to your point whoring tribe.

Now go mail someone who likes you or at least pretends to like you lol.

mycool on 14.01. at 23:46
lol

ok matey. Well if you guys dont say anything how am i supposed to know. You are not an nap, and if we have attacked you then why have you not come to me?

I didnt realise we had upset you so much! But if you want to keep attacking then fair enough, you have a nice little family there...and an ex WC member so I am sure you will do quite well.

For a guy your age though I do not expect you to stoop so low as to send me a message like that, I have lots of friends thanks and they say they like me...maybe you are right though...I am very sad to hear you dont like me :(

mycool on 14.01. at 23:47
P.S someone in your tribe is leaking info, I dont even have a spy in there and yet the info gets to me

Orudowan on 14.01. at 23:52
Such is life, we know who your ex WC members is BTW, have learned alot from thaty source.

As for your members, if you cant control them, well step aside and leave it to someone in your tribe who can, if you are that out of the loop that you dont know your members are constantly attacking us and losing troops, time to remove head from ass no? lol.

Go and account sit your tribe, if they still have the reports, you will see the losses then.

Crap like how am I supposed to know, doesnt wear with me, I have 5 tribes and I know what happens in all 5 of them, simply because my Dukes and Barons are the best of the best, and being the best, we keep each tribe in the know.

So for you to be saying you dont know with 1 tribe of 25 members, lmao please now.

mycool today at 00:02
they do not need baby sitting. I am no leader, i am just here to have a laugh.

Like i say, you know me from previous. If you were doing the best by your guys you should have messaged me, i would have been happy to call it off.

And in terms of what you may know or may not know about us, well it doesnt really matter, i have nothing to hide.

There are several people running this tribe as you know and all I know is we handed your ass to you on world 9. If you beat us on this world then fair play to you, you are clearly very upset about something and trying to amass some kind of army against us, which is a bit sad really.

You have some nice guys there, but your tribe have no chance of winning this world mate, be realistic.

However i like your style and perseverance is a great asset in this game and one hard to come by.

Trying to upset me with mails is easy to come by and trust it does not bother me buddy. I dont know you, you dont know me, its a game...try not to get too upset as there is much more to life ;)

Orudowan today at 00:09
We dont plan on owning this world alone lol, but we most deff will own a chunk of it alone, and WC`s tactics of do whatever they like pmsl, we are gonna hit you so hard, your unborn kids will be born black and blue.

Now you know, we are not backing down, your points mean nada, so far your attacks have been as sad as your point whoring.

No more mails, enjoy the leak for as long as he lives lol.

mycool today at 00:10
lol, ok sausage

So maybe we shouldn't have nobled their "Baron of Recruitment", perhaps that was a little mean, but they tried to noble an inactive sat account that was going to be gifted! "Muuuuummmm they started it!" And without being pedantic (well maybe a little) his leaked mail said we was a threat and then he says we're point whoring B.S.'ers, not sure whether it's hypocritical or plain stupidity!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

http://uk11.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/f5bb66114016fa1b5980fd1a149abad2

But when the Baron was never supported and the only retaliation was the "Baron" being removed from the tribal profile it's hard not to think "what a bunch of noobs". Unfortunately, we were mistaken, they retaliated.

There has been a claims system issued (Not sure most of them have academies yet but +1 for the effort!);

T4H - Orudowan on 15.01.2012 at 00:56
All Claims will be made by mail only, this op post is closed, so you will mail Robb Stark with your claim.

Do not share any intel with any other member of our tribes with regard to your claimed op, if you and another 1 or 2 are doing a joint op, Robb needs to be aware of this, and you need to make sure that no one in your joint op shares intel with any member of our tribes outside of your op.

List is below, mail Robb Stark to be confirmed and to be given the time you can proceed at.

Claim by number and by mail only.

1 Winter has come (543|527) K55 2.545 -
2 Winter has come (544|530) K55 4.642 -
3 Winter has come (545|530) K55 2.815 -
4 001 (510|558) K55 4.253 -
5 002 (519|566) K55 3.347 -
6 003 (513|557) K55 1.349 -
7 chiefgnomes village (512|541) K55 5.038 -
8 Chiefgnomes village 2 (511|540) K55 2.808 -
9 Chiefgnomes village 3 (510|537) K55 934 -
10 001 (541|534) K55 3.941 -
11 002 (543|533) K55 3.398 -
12 Thunderberg 001 (538|537) K55 5.267 -
13 Thunderberg 002 (539|537) K55 1.924 -
14 Juznik (535|540) K55 2.835 -
15 Mach Kula (535|535) K55 568 -
16 Zvjezdopad (535|538) K55 3.567 -
17 001. TIKRIT (503|554) K55 6.091 -
18 ###### (523|544) K55 674 -
19 ###### (523|550) K55 4.618 -
20 004 (509|556) K55 4.393 -
21 Regrets (510|555) K55 880 -
22 1. Col The Dudes village (519|550) K55 4.096 -
23 2. Col The Dudes Village (520|544) K55 1.075 -
24 The 1st Village (549|518) K55 4.089 -
25 The Little village That Could (547|515) K55 703 -
26 Breakfast (547|522) K55 4.163 -
27 brunch (545|521) K55 575 -
28 001 Alpha Company (550|522) K55 3.489 -
29 002 Bravo Company (550|521) K55 1.043 -
30 Plodding along................. (520|558) K55 696 -
31 Noobtastical (516|557) K55 3.342 -
32 Nibiru (556|522) K55 4.011 -
33 Blackwater (553|502) K55 3.826 -
34 STARBUG (563|510) K55 3.803 -
35 Castle One (536|468) K45 3.740 -
36 001 (536|540) K55 3.545 -
37 001 (540|533) K55 3.437 -
38 big foot (547|524) K55 3.351 -
39 Crope Field (528|545) K55 3.013 -
40 GAINsborough (539|489) K45 2.608 -
41 !NOBBY! (548|543) K55 1.530 -

This is the closed page on WC

Not quite sure how other players will know whether a village is claimed or not, and they definitely won't be earning "Successful Noble Claims" awards if they aren't using the planner. Not such a great response though, as we learned from received mail, never mind, so we stirred it up for them, thought we'd help the fine leadership rally the troops with a circular mail to every T4H family tribe member.

Hi all T4H family members,

I just thought we should extend our thoughts to you.

It seems as though you are being miss led some what. T4H first attacked us and we retaliated. We believe this is because of previous grievances from world 9.

We are a friendly bunch really and do not carry over wars to other worlds so we wanted to let you know that currently we have no issue with any of you as individuals and if you did leave the T4H family then we will have no interest in following you.

Information like the below email is being leaked to us constantly, we know your allies and your enemies and we find out your plans before you have a chance to act on them.

Despite what you may be told we do not harbour ill feelings however if we are attacked then we will respond...as we have done and nobled 2 members of T4H already.

I do not see T4H winning this world and if you feel the same then now would be a good time to give us a shout and let us know so that we can ensure there is no blood lost over a foolish fued at this early stage of the game.

Please feel free to contact any of WC :) for a chat.

Many thanks, mycool

We have had very few people responding to the last mail regarding WC :). Please reply to this mail ASAP and tell me at least one village that you will either be attacking or faking. If you're sending fakes, a mix of scouts and cats/rams is a good idea so they're convincing, yet not too costly.

The list of WC villages can be found in one of the last mails I sent you, entitled 'New War (Important)'.

I need a big response to this from you guys. So far only half a dozen people have replied.

Thanks!

Robb Stark

and then the attacks came flooding in, fakes, i think? hitting and day. So be advised if you are just point whoring idiots who are a big threat to a family near you then you'd better like easy ODD!

P.s. Whatever you do, DO NOT, try to dodge with the majority of your troops!

P.P.S. If you happen to accidently win you can always mail them to let them know it didn’t work because you’re a “hard-man”

Frijj on 17.01. at 08:30
DIEZ VOY

I realise that I am your #1 target for your nobles, but sending 200 scouts is not enough ... they are buried in nearby woods.

Having spoken with Cero Puccol already about your attack, don't do it again.

Frijj

DIEZ VOY on 17.01. at 08:32
sry i wont do that again

DeletedUser

Very well written , I am sure you have left things out !

Still I suppose it would be pointless showing the actual attacks that did cause damage it would spoil your creative post !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9936

Of course there are other reports, on both sides, our attacks/backtimes etc, their successful defenses and 1/4 nukes but isn't that the beauty of PnP, i post what shows us in a good light, they post back and it goes to and fro banteringly until the stats dictate that one side is clearly better then the other and then it is no longer PnP but statistical bragging :D

DeletedUser9936

6Vs1 now :D

6Vs1, miku withdraw from the war and T4H-C disband

sonic-chem today at 15:07
sonic-chem today at 15:06
CC: [player]Rendezvous[/player];[player]Cero Puccol[/player];[player]jo58[/player];[player]JCastro1775[/player];[player]rattytcb[/player];[player]Rannoch[/player];[player]rattypuzzle[/player];[player]Deano.[/player];[player]Robb Stark[/player];[player]special sauce[/player];[player]lelquest[/player];[player]Tigerstripe[/player];[player]Orudowan[/player];[player]spooky525[/player]

Hi,

This message is going out to all known dukes of tribes on the "enemy side" of us in the current war.

The person you are fighting for just received this report after launching an attack. As i'm sure you'll agree it is embarrassing. Why on earth were swords and spears included in the attack if it wasn't the last noble wave?

Our original mail from last week stands, anyone that leaves the war without becoming heavily involved will not be hunted or attacked, we have no interest in war, especially one that has no real substance or reason for it when it is slowing growth. However as some of you will be fully aware we are not easy targets, we are not farms and we are not stupid enough to send spears/swords in an offensive wave.

REPORT FROM PREVIOUS POST HERE

Clearly only lowering the wall 2 levels with that many rams/cats means we were waiting patiently for the attack to land. Half of your members, and maybe even yourselves are already doubting the point of this war and some are even leaking information without being asked. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to keep your members in this war.

I wish you all the very best,

Danny
Sonic-Chem

JCastro1775 today at 15:58
Our tribe has agreed to peacefully withdraw from this war. You wont get trouble from my members. :)

I am no where near the strength needed to even remotely take on on your troops. 8 )

sonic-chem today at 16:02
[player]JCastro1775[/player],

Thank-you for your honesty. As soon as you withdraw from the "war" we shall unmark you as enemies.

I hope the world treats you well.

Danny

DeletedUser5426

Good PnP Sonic ...nicely done and made me chuckle what pray tell have they to dish on you i wonder lol

+1

DeletedUser

Mr sonic,

I love how you think that was an attack, I am just sorting my villages out my real attacks start soon. If you knew me from the net server you would also know everything I do is for a reason. Looking forward to visiting your tribe very soon. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser9748

Mr sonic,

I love how you think that was an attack, I am just sorting my villages out my real attacks start soon. If you knew me from the net server you would also know everything I do is for a reason. Looking forward to visiting your tribe very soon. :icon_biggrin:

I think you haven't convinced even yourself with what you just said...oh wait here it comes...

facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

Mr sonic,

Yeah, I hate having too many troops, too. Especially on a limited farming world, damn resources, need to get rid of them somehow. :icon_rolleyes:

'Everything I do is for a reason'? Really? Yeah, the reason being your incompetence.

DeletedUser

PnP

Hang on i can only see 7? unless i miss counted, from the looks of it one has all ready disbanded--- 4 days in, look promising then
The Four Horsemen Conquest (disbanded)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I hate having too many troops, too. Especially on a limited farming world, damn resources, need to get rid of them somehow. :icon_rolleyes:

'Everything I do is for a reason'? Really? Yeah, the reason being your incompetence.

Time will tell.

DeletedUser9936

Mr. Tickle on a fake limited world with a haul limit the only reason, as previously said is incompetence. This isn't .net, learn to play every world to it's settings. Why do you think there hasn't been a single fake sent at you? It's a waste :D

+1 by the way pushty, i couldn't have retorted better, who are you?! I'm jelly of your wit lol

Chaz55, you'll also notice a new T4H-C, they disbanded one and formed a new one with slightly different members, i don't know their reasoning, i just copied it from the "ongoing wars" page.

It's now 5vs1

sonic-chem today at 15:06
CC: [player]Rendezvous[/player];[player]Cero Puccol[/player];[player]jo58[/player];[player]JCastro1775[/player];[player]rattytcb[/player];[player]Rannoch[/player];[player]rattypuzzle[/player];[player]Deano.[/player];[player]Robb Stark[/player];[player]special sauce[/player];[player]lelquest[/player];[player]Tigerstripe[/player];[player]Orudowan[/player];[player]spooky525[/player]

Hi,

This message is going out to all known dukes of tribes on the "enemy side" of us in the current war.

The person you are fighting for just received this report after launching an attack. As i'm sure you'll agree it is embarrassing. Why on earth were swords and spears included in the attack if it wasn't the last noble wave?

Our original mail from last week stands, anyone that leaves the war without becoming heavily involved will not be hunted or attacked, we have no interest in war, especially one that has no real substance or reason for it when it is slowing growth. However as some of you will be fully aware we are not easy targets, we are not farms and we are not stupid enough to send spears/swords in an offensive wave.

[report_display]51ee60a0a363291a0a829eec69b6c155[/report_display]

Clearly only lowering the wall 2 levels with that many rams/cats means we were waiting patiently for the attack to land. Half of your members, and maybe even yourselves are already doubting the point of this war and some are even leaking information without being asked. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to keep your members in this war.

I wish you all the very best,

Danny
[player]Sonic-Chem[/player]

jo58 today at 18:34
Hi m8 do you know how my tribe can leave this war because we have no intension of attacking you.

sonic-chem today at 18:45
If you go to "wars" on the tribe page there should be an option to end war/admit defeat etc

so at the top of the page

"Tribe" > "Wars" > "Ongoing wars" >"Offer Peace"

Thanks for letting me know where you stand, you're the second tribe to declare themselves out.

Good luck in the world

DeletedUser

Yes, but i think it was disbanded and reformed, maybe with the players with troops?-- i know half the other t4h family dont know why it was disbanded, so i guess their communication is very good

DeletedUser

Time will tell.

I think time has little say in the matter.

Mr. Tickle on a fake limited world with a haul limit the only reason, as previously said is incompetence. This isn't .net, learn to play every world to it's settings. Why do you think there hasn't been a single fake sent at you? It's a waste :D

+1 by the way pushty, i couldn't have retorted better, who are you?! I'm jelly of your wit lol

Chaz55, you'll also notice a new T4H-C, they disbanded one and formed a new one with slightly different members, i don't know their reasoning, i just copied it from the "ongoing wars" page.

It's now 5vs1

Hehe, thanks. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good read thus far :) made me laugh, too Mr Tickle please teach me your ways, you are amazing! :icon_eek: