How many tribes does it take to double your ODD in 4 Days?

DeletedUser

If you want to discuss running a tribe along side WC :) then I know a few in BRENT are ready to move and we would be happy to discuss, we have friends on the rim and we have been discussing an academy tribe anyway.

Just PM me

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

How disgusting.

DeletedUser1511

sorry to continue off topic. I very rarely bother logging in to write in the externals (although i read daily) i just found your comment toward Alex a little hypocritical considering you yourself wrote only yesterday:

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?p=350907#post350907

"I assume from this post you are simply baiting for an argument...."

Practice what you preach seems to spring to mind.

Any way, sorry to drivel, just got a little wound up by that.

(logging off and going back to my corner now)
Bro you dont know the point that i was raising if you consider that hyprocrasy. My post was a reply to obvious trolling by claiming late game players are somehow better than start up players.

This alex guy posts some random emotion in response to what if true is a genuine reason for someone suiciding their troops.
If you think the two are the same type of posts, then i am lost for words.

DeletedUser

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

How disgusting.

I know what you mean, but I have made them work previously. Just a consideration and a bit of fun on a limited member / haul world

DeletedUser

Orly....and pray tell where this wondrous family tribe of yours succeed?

DeletedUser

world 21 of .net. Main tribe of 60,000,000 acad reached 43,000,000. The best from the acad moved into the main tribe when space became available.

No need to distrust me, and I said acad not family

DeletedUser

Pretty sure it was DFENCE / cant remember the acad. This is about 4 years ago and I have run a lot of tribes since. This is also pre scripting etc...was a different game then, have not run an acd since then

DeletedUser

That I cant remember, or that you had not discovered what a PC that far back?

P.S your screen is dirty

DeletedUser

Seriously...not slaggin your grammer or anything, but what is that supposed to mean :s

Also, clearly my underlining of the words Can't and Remember were lost on you eh.

DeletedUser

quite simple. What do you find convenient buddy? that I cannot remember the name of the tribe or that you were not playing TW back then?

No need to be slaggin my grammer innit rude boy, safe yeah

DeletedUser

Which is why I said I wasnt, your moronic post made no sense.

Omg my life is now ruined! I wasnt playing an internet game 4 years ago derp ma herp!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your family tribe hugger boy

DeletedUser

oops, looks like I upset someone.

My screen is now clean!

Anyway, back to topic...

DeletedUser

mant your comments contain 0 wit, 0 humour and are of 0 interest to anyone on here. Personally I will not be responding to you unless you have something worth saying

DeletedUser

mant your comments contain 0 wit, 0 humour and are of 0 interest to anyone on here. Personally I will not be responding to you unless you have something worth saying

Oh noez!!!!!!!! y u no reply to meeeeeee?

send me replys, my life ruined without them plox!

DeletedUser9748

To get back on topic after this one show comedy from Meechan.

You can check on the Wars Rankings what the T4H family and BRENT have achieved so far in this war.

We would like to thank them for that results and wish them luck in their next attempts to attack :icon_twisted: