Side 2: 10
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245,091
Side 2: 91,275
Difference: 153,816

chart

Question to anyone. what is the actual start date for the war ? (the declaration date) its only for stats purpose thanks :icon_wink:

Beginning of the war
on 24.01. at 21:29:57

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10600

Yes the reason for these stats is, one of our players, silent warrior (evolLTR). very kindly gave GIXXER his sit as he wanted to leave the tribe, and WAR have been nobling the villages and we cannot do anything about it due to tribe lock.

So none of these gains are due to skill, it is simply the betrayal of one of our players, who probably has been spying from day 1..

Just shows WAR have to cheat to get ahead

DeletedUser

Yes the reason for these stats is, one of our players, silent warrior (evolLTR). very kindly gave GIXXER his sit as he wanted to leave the tribe, and WAR have been nobling the villages and we cannot do anything about it due to tribe lock.

So none of these gains are due to skill, it is simply the betrayal of one of our players, who probably has been spying from day 1..

Just shows WAR have to cheat to get ahead

The use of spies is a legitimate part of war though no one admits to liking them i believe both tribes use them.

DeletedUser10600

I agree, but no point posting stats that are showing gifted villages, and saying "WAR have woken up this week"..

DeletedUser5774

He didn't know, did he? That isn't being fair or unfair, it is being misinformed.

DeletedUser

:icon_razz: the war will move properly at some point. be it the war of many or the war of a few

DeletedUser

Massive thanks to uk staff for W10 awesome rules. It makes the world so fun to play! And Gixxer welcome aboard mate, nice to have you in evoLTR.

DeletedUser10658

When this was posted only 8 villages had been taken from Silent.

So still shows that WAR has done much better over the past week. Are you forgetting about Marlowe who quit after one small miniop involving just 3 players?

And there is plenty you can do about the Silent thing. Maybe as a tribe dont treat players in a way which results in them wanting to gift there villages to your enemy! Or alternatively try to Re-cap?

Dont get me wrong if it was the other way round then I would be thinking it sucks, but would not be moaning about it on the externals as know its part of the game.

In regards to the settings, these were the same settings that were here when we all started this world, I personally dont think much of them but we all choose to play this world so cant start moaning about them soon as we start losing.

DeletedUser

And there is plenty you can do about the Silent thing. Maybe as a tribe dont treat players in a way which results in them wanting to gift there villages to your enemy!

He was a spy, do you not read the above posts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Spying is a part of the game wise guy. Rules preventing you about doing anything is crap.

DeletedUser10658

Yes I have read the above. But possibly there is more to know than what is written on the externals. Am sure someone else in WAR could confirm but dont believe he was a spy, just a disheartened member.

I agree with that M.C.M but as I said, this is the world we signed up for, we all knew what would happen at tribelock (Although was vague), its up to tribes to manage these issues the best they can.

DeletedUser

Spying is a part of the game wise guy. Rules preventing you about doing anything is crap.

You Honestly think the rules prevent you from doing anything ? I Assume you have played other worlds. you should know just as good as me when you know who the spy is you can cut them off completely they don't get no mails they don't get no info from forum etc...

Now i could happily explain several reasons why a spy should not affect your tribe the least bar some biased stats i say there bia because never is there a tribe where all pull there weight properly. so even with out the gifted villages etc stats can still be wrong. best way to get accurate is to see that players done what by the end.

ops Sorry M.C.M that seems like a personal dig after reading it its not mate it is intended to anyone that thinks there powerless to deal with them :) apoligies

DeletedUser

He was a spy, do you not read the above posts. :icon_rolleyes:

Actually, I was not a spy. I fought long and hard to get into LTR as Claypit... oops, he left after the merger...okay then, Redrep..... oh, he left too after the merger.... would have told you. However, after LTR merged with Evol against the advice of some of the LTR council suddenly the new tribe became the Adellion Appreciation Society.

Over the past few weeks many ex-LTR have either deleted, handed their accounts over to others or simply gone inactive. The reason in the main was the expectation that everyone is in the tribe just to support R2R so he can claim defender awards.Ops were planned that were never going to be successful, with nobles having to travel over 100 hours to reach their targets. Even the Duke of Evoltr, Jack n Jill, agreed it was a poorly planned op but refused to do oanything about it. In fact, they seemed to refuse to do just about anything as there is no sense of leadership within the tribe - especially as the Barons were only barons in name, as Jack n Jill took all their privs away!

Overall, the merger was the downfall of both tribes - LTR because they were unable to expand, and Evol because they were unable to praise Adellion enough (Though God knows why anyone would want to).

Many of the best players left the game - Claypit, redrep and carre. Others like Marlowe12, sockmania and Mikeheat just deleted. For me the final straw was rim-me's plan that he should claim the mega village and everyone should nuke it and then hold it - despite it being deep in W.A.R territory and so was always a useless plan.

villagesage said:
Yes I have read the above. But possibly there is more to know than what is written on the externals. Am sure someone else in WAR could confirm but dont believe he was a spy, just a disheartened member.

Correct in every way.

I gave my vills to Gixxer and W.A.R because the option was going barb as there are no internals, and I gave them to the tribe I felt deserved them. They will win this conflict and probably the world it self, and I wish them the best of luck. I am off to another world to join those better players in a tribe that is effectively run with ops that are planned and executed well.

There are a few actual spies in Evoltr working for W.A.R - if there was no tribe lock they would probably have just switched sides - but it is up to the "leadership" of Evoltr to find them wthout my help.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
A very good read, and true in every aspect. the very best of luck aaron, take care man

DeletedUser

Not true in every aspect at all. I've seen some of the intel you passed on silent and it made me giggle how much you don't know and how much you got wrong! Spying effectively requires you to participate actively within the tribe you are spying on and you excluded yourself from everything (except when an opportunity to whine and moan appeared!). The only member of the "Adellion Appreciation Society" is Adellion. His opinion and skills as a player are valued by the majority of the tribe yes, but the majority of us also want to strangle him on a regular basis and we argue like an old married couple! I've thought about correcting all the rest of your errors but decided against it! If W.A.R have any real spies within our tribe they should know its all poop already =)

DeletedUser

Not true in every aspect at all. I've seen some of the intel you passed on silent and it made me giggle how much you don't know and how much you got wrong! Spying effectively requires you to participate actively within the tribe you are spying on

The truth always hurts, especially when your poor leadership is called out. I was not spying, and on that basis was not passing on info, as Gixxer will confirm, so trying to cover your inabilities by accusing me will not impress anyone.

The only decent leader in the tribe was steverob who (understandably) seemed to lose interest when his privs were removed.

It is not a discussion - simply facts. If they were not facts, I would not have bothered to post them. Those that read the forums for facts and figures will now be aware of the facts. Those. like Adellion, who simply wish to mouth off to try and combat the negative impact they have on any tribe will continue to post what they will state is the truth.

I do not like these forums so will not be posting further - I have no need to defend or justify my statements.

Simplez.

End.

DeletedUser

Actually, I was not a spy. I fought long and hard to get into LTR as Claypit... oops, he left after the merger...okay then, Redrep..... oh, he left too after the merger.... would have told you. However, after LTR merged with Evol against the advice of some of the LTR council suddenly the new tribe became the Adellion Appreciation Society.

Over the past few weeks many ex-LTR have either deleted, handed their accounts over to others or simply gone inactive. The reason in the main was the expectation that everyone is in the tribe just to support R2R so he can claim defender awards.Ops were planned that were never going to be successful, with nobles having to travel over 100 hours to reach their targets. Even the Duke of Evoltr, Jack n Jill, agreed it was a poorly planned op but refused to do oanything about it. In fact, they seemed to refuse to do just about anything as there is no sense of leadership within the tribe - especially as the Barons were only barons in name, as Jack n Jill took all their privs away!

Overall, the merger was the downfall of both tribes - LTR because they were unable to expand, and Evol because they were unable to praise Adellion enough (Though God knows why anyone would want to).

Many of the best players left the game - Claypit, redrep and carre. Others like Marlowe12, sockmania and Mikeheat just deleted. For me the final straw was rim-me's plan that he should claim the mega village and everyone should nuke it and then hold it - despite it being deep in W.A.R territory and so was always a useless plan.

Correct in every way.

I gave my vills to Gixxer and W.A.R because the option was going barb as there are no internals, and I gave them to the tribe I felt deserved them. They will win this conflict and probably the world it self, and I wish them the best of luck. I am off to another world to join those better players in a tribe that is effectively run with ops that are planned and executed well.

There are a few actual spies in Evoltr working for W.A.R - if there was no tribe lock they would probably have just switched sides - but it is up to the "leadership" of Evoltr to find them wthout my help.

You were nothing but a vile pest in the tribe, and the ex-LTR council members agreed, though most hoped you would go back to your old ways, because apparently you were nice before the merge. I don't know, I wasn't in LTR. Claypit has stepped down as duke, but because of RL issues, and he is still on the account, just mildly less active (he is more active than me, at any rate). REDREP is on a sabbatical for a month and his coplayers are in place already and keeping the account running. So he has not quit either. Both accounts are still very much part of the council. So Silent, what other lies do you want to spew? You are truly pathetic, and consider yourself fortunate the world settings prevent me crushing you like the bug that you are. I'm sure the majority of the tribe would enjoy watching your demise as there is literally NO ONE that agrees with your view. Hence, it is safe to assume you're wrong. The only issue is you're as arrogant as me, without the actual TW-knowledge to back your arrogance, which makes you look like a fool. I can get away with being a knob on these forums, because I'm calculated. You're just a pain with no substance behind his mouth.

I never had an issue with you, nor do I recall ever talking to you via mail that may have given you a reason to hate me (before your actions that have given ME reason to hold you in contempt). Your hate for me is entirely unfounded at first; there is a distinct difference in my behaviour in the tribe, in our council, and in the external forums. You seemed to assume I am the same across the board. A mistake you are not the first in making, but the acts you chose caused me to harbour a strong dislike for you, and I was not the first, there were others who had written you off as an incompetent player unworthy of their attention. I exercised restraint and calmed the council when your actions and words opposed their wiser wisdom. Clearly, you did not deserve my verbal mercy.

Mikeheat was an idiot as there was never a problem with him, marlowe12's account I heard (from the sitter) was built poorly hence it was defeated. There is no excuse for substandard gameplay. Rim me's plan was a joke, Ash was laughing in the council about it, and how Silent Warrior was taking it seriously. Learn to accept banter.

You lost a lot of friends, and let me be the first to spell it out to you : you will forever be held as a pesky little noob, and you will never have the honour of winning UK10. Wallow in your insignifance, pawn, and hide your head in shame. UK10 waves you goodbye.

P.S. Totally unrelated but : Writing this from my fab-u-lous penthouse rented for my 21st, bahahahaha (Yes, the party was over last night :p) :D

DeletedUser

I've never made out im an amazing leader :S quite happily say im a big fat noob! I wasn't meant to be leading alone i was only meant to be helping! But i have done the best I can and the opinion of a player having only been in the tribe for a month and having done bugger all while he was there counts for nothing =) Evol have done very well without your input before your joined and will continue to do so without you! Yes the tribe was pretty quiet over the month of January but most of us had exams! I'm in my final year at uni and R/L comes first so sorry if i didn't take time out to listen to your daily moans! People have been saying they feel like they have an extra hour a day now they don't have to deal with you! xD Such a negative nelly! And yes i didn't agree with last op and they knew my opinion, but to dismiss and put down people who were actually trying to organise something when i didn't have the time to myself would have been wrong. You were so quick to put people down but never did anything yourself :S Every single idea or post ended with you insulting someone! Not good for morale so 1 less misery guts to worry about! xD

They aren't facts if they are wrong :S and half of what u posted is wrong..

DeletedUser7369

Oh dear. what an interesting read. I genuinely believe that silent warrior was not a spy when he first joined EvoLTR however he then proceeded to moan and complain at every opportunity. At first i thought he was just a noob that didn't understand that the reason it is called tribal wars is so that players work together as a team. I spent many hours explaining why the refuse to recognize account should be supported against the massive incomings it had but to no avail. he still felt they should shut up and sort it out themselves.

I think anyone with any understanding of the game will be aware that an account can't defend more nukes than it has villages unless the tribe supports. If any of you are able to get silent warrior to grasp this point and retain it in his head for 24 hours you will have surpassed my achievements.

When he wasn't moaning about that he was moaning about being asked to participate in ops. Then, having refused and made a big fuss about it he couldnt understand why nobody wanted to involve him in future plans....

At this stage we lost patience with him and in a normal world we would have kicked but we are stuck with him so endeavored to sort our differences out but then i got a quote from WAR council saying that silent warrior had mailed them saying he wish he wasnt stuck with us..... interesting as we couldnt have agreed more. at that point we knew he was in touch with the enemy and cut his forum access as i believe most tribes would do.

Then unsurprisingly he quit and set gixxer as his sitter. again, nothing we can do about it and will just have to live with it.

I will also say that the WAR forum detailing his assesment of the tribe, who was active and did what made a very interesting read and was way off the marks in all respects bar one. Jack n Jill were inactive as leaders because we kept having to deal with issues he caused amongst other members and councilors. his quitting is actually a blessing even though gixxer now has a sit in our tribe.

DeletedUser

Fair trade tbh at least Gixxer is a good player with a decent sense of humor xP even if he is a smelly enemy!