Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

1. FAF - Strong leadership shown and an equally strong memberbase that will support this leadership. There's still a few creases in the FAF shirt, but gotcha has his iron out all ready to smooth them over. Should easily control the northeast, and are now living up to the potential they showed earlier for those who looked beyond who was biggest.

2. LOL - Bunch of clowns, but the clowns form an efficient circus with an organised ringmaster. However, the KNK core may have been the most popular circus in town previously, but this town has slightly more circuses. Lol have stocked up their clown count with new players and have only seemed to hit a few minor blips. However, is their make-up more impressive than their act?

3. Addict - They have the strengths of a great tribe, but they are also have Dogs all over them. And they have Jo :icon_rolleyes: Although I hear she now has a co who may be able to teach her how to play...

4. T.E.A - They didn't know that gravy and tea don't taste nice together. There are rumours that there is trouble within the cup, but the soggy biscuit hasn't dropped into the tea just yet. They are in a decent position to control k55, if they can get their conquers right.

5. Dogs - A decent looking tribe that are capable of handling a good fight, and judging by their position, this is exactly what they should get. It seems likely that they will lose a war at some point and split up to become a part of Addict or a different tribe.

6. Swarm - They look decent, but Cannibinoid has gone :( Again, they will likely lose eventually and split up or disappear.

7. Wolves - Highly defensive, should stick around a fair bit longer, but no real contender for a top rank.

8.=ZP= Meh, average group of players, I hope they manage to do well. They should learn the zulu dance to become more authentic. Mo Points Mo Problems will readily tribe hop if it suits them.

9. EVIL - They actually have decent co-ordination, but it seems very unlikely they will survive for long. And they're not very evil.

10. Meow- Been together a while, however I doubt this will keep the tribe together. Diplomacy is key. If they face a big war alone, they will be forced to dissolve.

DeletedUser

No point in me doing another review just yet
The only change is RehaB are gone from the Top 10 spot to be replaced by MEOW

Naturally I don't agree with your assessment of the kitties but time will tell :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

needs updating.........some changes, TEA and SWARM merged, and formed the Sweaty Boys, aka SW+TEA..........

DeletedUser

haha, the sweaty boys :lol: thanks for that the lads will love that one :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well they can always Ask Chrisrow1 for some lemonade to cool them down. he may even have some lemon zest soap :lol:

DeletedUser

i will again quote what we said earlier :lol:

Juke Airlines today at 14:14
Lemonades are on [player]Chrisrow1[/player] ;)

Berg today at 14:15
we know :D we included it in our recent tribal mail as it happens....

Author said:
- Chrisrow1 is a fat lemon according to GOM, so please watch out, i hear it is an awfully contagious disease ;D

Juke Airlines today at 14:17
lol, good to see you have a sense of humour

Berg today at 14:24
We're only here for the laugh with mates don't worry! :D

i must say chris has taken a sour view of your teasing though and i believe his opinion of your tribe has been bittered somewhat. Orange you glad that it could liven up the next few weeks though? I apologise for any injuries sustained but at least we know a goood cure...Lemon-aid!!

DeletedUser10100

5. Dogs - A decent looking tribe that are capable of handling a good fight, and judging by their position, this is exactly what they should get. It seems likely that they will lose a war at some point and split up to become a part of Addict or a different tribe.

You need to do your History of this tribe a Little. If your going off what happened on UK2 then that was hardly any of the ones who carried DOGS onto UK8 where we never split even under serveral Wars. DOGS never give up, never split and would never Merge. Loyalty is what keeps the tribe alive and I'm afraid to say it will always remain that way.

DeletedUser6796

You need to do your History of this tribe a Little. If your going off what happened on UK2 ...

Speaking as one of those who was fighting DOGS to the bitter end on W2, I know I was pleased to join them on W12. It is one of those tribes you have to join or fight to truly appreciate. Whilst members of a tribe change from world to world, tribes rarely change their intent. And DOGS like to fight and aren't cursed with the super-ego problem that others will have and yet deny.

DeletedUser

Some of the members in DOGS would rather join other tribes than be forced to leave the world. I mentioned that DOGS are capable of a good fight, I don't dispute this. I will change what I said slightly:

It seems likely that they will lose a war at some point and members will either leave the world or join other tribes.

DeletedUser9793

Some of the members in DOGS would rather join other tribes than be forced to leave the world. I mentioned that DOGS are capable of a good fight, I don't dispute this. I will change what I said slightly:

It seems likely that they will lose a war at some point and members will either leave the world or join other tribes.

If you predicted that they will win all wars they fight, the rest of us might as well quit now.
But the NW is the corner where no tribe has overwhelming control , unlike the other K plays going on, so IMO it is the most interesting K to follow with DOGS, Addicts, FaF and ZP [ mo points] all having a presence. Addicts, by absorbtion of rump of Meow and capping ex members [taxi4u] recently have started to make ground.
Having faught as allies with DOGS on 3 past worlds I would comment that they are organised with very capable leadership and direction. They dont do sellotape diplomacy and enjoy a good ruck, And they were fun to be playing with. This tribe is not a random group of individuals either. The only time i have seen them howl out of a world was w10 where they got gixxered early on :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

If you predicted that they will win all wars they fight, the rest of us might as well quit now.

There are plenty of reasons a tribe can disband/lose other than losing wars. Tribes can easily win all there wars and not eventually win the world.

DeletedUser9598

Well watch this space guys and girls.......... theres a war on the horizon :)

DeletedUser

I don't know about that, my first reaction to DOGS is that it's a community, not just a group of players. Getting that feeling within a tribe is the most important thing.

T.L.H didn't have that.
ReHaB had that but with leadership flaws.
FAF had that but I wasn't really part of the action
DOGS has a great team spirit plus is part of the action.

TW's great problem is when players lose interest to the world due to boredom, as the most interesting continent, boredom won't be a threat, with the great team spirit, players jumping ship won't be a threat.

DOGS has a bright future.

That's my two cents.

DeletedUser10869

well I guess that as you personally are pretty much half way there to doing your very own first hand Top 10 tribes Grawler we will have to take your two cents as gospel!

Now how about you give us a rate the forum feature or a Duke or Nuke rating from your varied and some would say flighty experience of all these tribes?! Whose forums were the best, which Duke would you say made you feel welcome and all snuggily and made it so much harder to leave? Which still have you reaching for the (slightly worn) leave tribe button?

Just Lol to go now surely :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9598

N'aww Jo dont be jealous Grawler joined DOGS before you did, if you want in that badly all you have to do is tickle Tigers.............................................................................................................................. Belly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well I guess that as you personally are pretty much half way there to doing your very own first hand Top 10 tribes Grawler we will have to take your two cents as gospel!

Now how about you give us a rate the forum feature or a Duke or Nuke rating from your varied and some would say flighty experience of all these tribes?! Whose forums were the best, which Duke would you say made you feel welcome and all snuggily and made it so much harder to leave? Which still have you reaching for the (slightly worn) leave tribe button?

Just Lol to go now surely :icon_wink:

Well, if I had all the time in the world, I would make nice long elongated posts like few others on here.

The mere fact that the only reason I sit at my computer playing computer games is because I also sit at my computer and work on the shares market so I unlike probably what? 99% of players here make vast sums of money whilst being here ;)

Maybe you can move around and find which duke makes you feel welcome and snuggily and which one was a little harder to leave?

DeletedUser

I make loads of money sitting at home playing TW.........so what.

investment and banking arent exactly popular among tue average public in the the UK. Something to do with the recession I heard.