Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser6857

Excellent post Nitrogen, looking forward to the rest of the tribes, nice read. +1

Largely made up of 2 pre-made tribes, TEA and SWARM both from world 1

Although not as visable to see but there are about 6 from w9 ... WC:) tribe... For us a much faster world to play.

A bit of useless info.

DeletedUser

unfortunately he is in the rank 8 tribe grawler, though whether GOM will be rank 8 in 24 hours will be another matter :icon_wink: :lol:

###well, youre right, we are no longer rank 8..........we're rank 7 :icon_biggrin:

After a tribe wide ops, of literally 10's :icon_rolleyes: of incomings we're still here being grumpy, with our dentures in steradent in a glass. Our zimmers are tarnished but sharp.

Seriously tho, well done Teacup, there was some really good coordination.

DeletedUser

Haha! :p *wipes sweat off brow* at least i wasn't wrong ;)

in fairness you can't claim too much from that, all you have done is successfully recruit Returning Red....or shall i call him Suiciding Red....

the stats, even with some rather petty stat avoidance it's pretty clear where the grumpy old men are going to end up:

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 SWARM in a T.E.A cup 11 0 736.047 118.504
2 GRUMPY OLD MEN 0 11 114.369 838.442

well played on some of the defending though, i was impressed by some of the sniping skills displayed, respect :)

DeletedUser

Haha! :p *wipes sweat off brow* at least i wasn't wrong ;)

in fairness you can't claim too much from that, all you have done is successfully recruit Returning Red....or shall i call him Suiciding Red....

the stats, even with some rather petty stat avoidance it's pretty clear where the grumpy old men are going to end up:

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 SWARM in a T.E.A cup 11 0 736.047 118.504
2 GRUMPY OLD MEN 0 11 114.369 838.442

well played on some of the defending though, i was impressed by some of the sniping skills displayed, respect :)

Agreed on the Returning Red thing.

It will take you a while to remove us all, but no doubt what so ever you will do it eventually. Some of your timings were the best I've seen since W2.

For sure, any tribe will have a problem going up against you.

DeletedUser

Red is very active.........stats dont tell you everything :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1. FAF- The top guys at the moment. They kinda hung in the background for most of the game, overshadowed by ReHaB. However, when ReHaB fell apart, FAF seemed to gain a lot of their "better" players. For the most part, they're keeping a good lead from LoL and the rest of the pack. They have 7 players in the top 10, and a lot of recognisable names. So their advantages are clear! They have a good K control, and are expanding south rapidly. They took advantage of LoL declaring on Wolves, so they're quick to move when needed. I think there is currently an unspoken truce between them and LoL, while they both clean up the smaller tribes. Now, the negatives. For me, I think the biggest worry is that a lot of their strength came from ex-ReHaB players. While I doubt this will happen, there is always a possibility of them falling apart - not that this would matter, as the main players would simply join another tribe, and still be a force to be reckoned with. Another negative point is that they're a relatively new tribe. Coordination could be that bit slower than it should be, and some day they may just be short that edge. Good players, but do they work as a good tribe? End-game material? I reckon so. They cover a large area, so they're going to be hard to uproot.

2. LoL - We've been sitting in 2nd place for a while now, not quite managing to overtake FAF. There's very little I can really say about them that any outsider wouldn't know. We do what we say on the tin. LoL have been playing together (as KnK) for close to 3 years, but every world has had a unique cast. Uk12 is no different, and we've recruited a lot of players with potential. However, the reason we're so successful (without a shadow of a doubt) is the three-headed beast that is the dukes. They handle everything quickly and efficiently, and keep LoL the well-oiled, precise machine that it is today. End-game material. They decimated Wolves, and now they've turned to DOGS and ADDICT, who have clambered to each other in an attempt to stay afloat.

3. SWTEA - The combination of SWARM and TEA. They had LoL on one side, FaF on the other, so I think they both recognised that they hadn't got the number to hold them both off. The merge is actually my main issue with them, I must say. No doubt they have some good players, and get along well as a tribe, but tribes who merge to survive lack a certain credibility. Even after joining forces, they are no where near the 2nd place tribe, a gap which is opening up. They have very little room for expansion as I see it. Unless they feed on the rim, AFA and GOM are their only real options - small tribes who are beginning to be preyed on by FAF. They will put up a reasonable fight, and probably have a good time, but not end-game material.

4. ADDICT - I think I'll just rate ADDICT-DOGS as one, since they're practically merged now. Together, they reach just short of 2.5 million points, which would still be a million points behind LoL, the rank 2 tribe. In earlier reviews, ADDICT looked quite good. A lot of ex-TFF, who were cleaning up their K at the same rate as everyone else. In fact, they were real end-game contenders to some! DOGS proved to be quite an obstacle to them. Yes, they were winning, but not quickly enough. It was probably costing too much, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. As for DOGS, I can honestly say I hadn't expected them to last this long, due to previously mentioned notions that ADDICT would be a major power. They were a smaller tribe, but a fighting one. I expected them to give hell, but ultimately not last. Well, that actually is still my opinion of them, only now it applies to ADDICT as well. They have too many accounts, controlling an insufficient amount of villas to ward of either FAF or LoL. And they're still technically in two tribes, so coordination can't be what it should be. They're clinging for air. Not bad tribes, not bad players, but not end-game material any more.

5. DOGS - See above.

6-10. =ZP=, [FONT=Verdana, Arial]»WoH«[/FONT], A.F.A, GOM - Yes, I'm going to be so hasty as to review the bottom 5 in one go. =ZP= has one member in the top 100, as does A.F.A. While several of these tribes once had the potential to swing some real influence on this world, they have been heavily over-shadowed by the top 5. With no real K to call their own, they are but elaborate rim tribes now. I wish them the best of luck on other worlds, but UK12 is not where they're going to find glory. End game material? Not even if they all merged into one tribe, I'm afraid.

Overview - Ok, so I'll do a brief overview of my review and give my expectations. Some of it seems harsh and very damning, but it's come to the point where timeframe is really the only point up for debate. Over the next, say, two months, LoL and FAF will most likrly have secured the dominant position in a second K. FAF are moving south, it seems, into K55, while LoL are moving north into K44. The split will probably be slightly diagonal, in FAF's favour, as they have a better spread on the map. In terms of who would win that conflict, only time can tell. LoL are the more solid of the two, but FAF have more punching power. For those two, the world is just started to heat up.

I do apologise to anyone I may have offended with this overview! As critical as I may have been of your tribe(s), I don't mean to discredit anyone. Bad decisions and/or other factors have merely led to your tribe not being in for the long run on this world. Best of luck to all on UK12, let's have some fun!

DeletedUser

Nice review even if i don't agree with all of it :) A good read none the less!

DeletedUser

I agree with a lot of that, despite myself being in SWTEA, which was just told told that we are not end-game material.. :icon_confused: We will fight to the end and have fun doing it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Here's my primarily statistical overview of the top 3 tribes, which are the only ones I consider to be of any importance at this moment - I could delve into family tribes, but that's not interesting at all. I'm now on this world, but in none of these tribes for now, so hopefully I can deliver an unbiased - if slightly inaccurate and context-lacking - review.

FAF

image.php
Top 5 Players: 4/5
Top 10 Players: 6/10
Top 20 Players: 11/20

ODT Rank: 1 (36,258,891 ODT)
ODA Rank: 1 (23,556,059 ODA)
ODD Rank: 1 (12,702,832 ODD)
ODA:ODD Ratio: 1.85:1

Barbarian Ennoblement Rate: 11.27% (97 Conquers)

Evaluation at a Glance:
Pros:

• Strong point lead over LoL.
  • Majority of top 5 players.
  • OD to suit rank.
Cons:

• Taking a hefty beating from LoL.
  • Unlikely to have the established leadership of LoL.

LoL

image.php
Top 5 Players: 1/5
Top 10 Players: 4/10
Top 20 Players: 6/20

ODT Rank: 2 (31,131,862 ODT)
ODA Rank: 2 (23,416,992 ODA)
ODD Rank: 3 (7,714,870 ODD)
ODA:ODD Ratio: 3.04:1

Barbarian Ennoblement Rate: 4.44% (35 Conquers)

Evaluation at a Glance:
Pros:

• Pre-existing leadership and playerbase.
  • Strong war stats against a larger opponent.
  • Low barbarian ennoblement rate.
  • High ODA (Nearly rank 1) with little ODD, illustrating their stance.
Cons:

• Few higher ranked players.
  • Lower APP and lower member count than FAF.

SWTEA

image.php
Top 5 Players: 0/5
Top 10 Players: 0/10
Top 20 Players: 3/20

ODT Rank: 3 (19,636,946 ODT)
ODA Rank: 3 (10,613,214 ODA)
ODD Rank: 2 (9,023,732 ODD)
ODA:ODD Ratio: 1.18:1

Barbarian Ennoblement Rate: 11.26% (57 Conquers)

Evaluation at a Glance:
Pros:

• Generally respected leadership.
  • Acceptable war stats with FAF, considering ODD and size.
Cons:

• Seemingly on the defensive.
  • Heavily behind ranks 1 and 2, it’s very unlikely they will climb. Possibly future merging material.
  • Few of the higher ranked players.

DeletedUser6603

Ahh Pushty, wondered how long it would take you, good job!

Can I make a request please mate? FaD and DOGS should be included in the FaF stats really, they are a family tribe after all ;-)

Also, I see our lower member count as a positive personally. Although, if you count co-players too, id imagine our actual member count is much higher!

DeletedUser

Yeah, I did think about the member count as I typed it. My point was more that FAF have a higher APP and more members, to highlight their point lead.

To be honest, they have nothing worth posting about, but okay. I'll do sub-sections next time.

DeletedUser5426

Thought you did a grand job mate , as to the finer details ..its not top3 plus tag alongs +1

DeletedUser6603

Oh im not complaining at all guys, tis nice to see one done after so long :)

Another two points. Check out our APV vs FaF's, which has been steadily increasing for a number of weeks now. Also, the APP you talk about, the gap on this one has also been steadily decreasing as well. I doubt it will be too long before ours is higher on that front too, considering the way things have been going recently.....

DeletedUser

Oh, yeah. I have no doubt the war will tilt growth in LoL's favour, which will hopefully make future reviews interesting and not more of the same. :)

DeletedUser

Hey, Sir P! Been a while. I've been posting a fair bit all over the place, but until now I had very little interest in this world.

Do you play this world mate?

DeletedUser

PUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3<3<3<3<3

wondered how long it'd be til you were back :p

mail me in game, i wanna know where you're hiding!! :D

Rich