Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Read the next bit!! ;) (rofl)

You're not forgiven for calling me a snake yet. </3

DeletedUser

Read the next bit!! ;) (rofl)

You're not forgiven for calling me a snake yet. </3

Lol! At the time you snaked and therefore were a snake. You accepted it and we move on.

At that point I was ridiculously bored in a world where everyone wanted to wait for the next persons move, now I'm back to being active, found a good friend in Mike (Nitrogen), looking forward to actually work with local players around me.

DeletedUser

~TIR~ and KTZ made a move. ;)

And fair enough, I doubt you could fall in with a better lot than LoL. :)

DeletedUser6603

Lets put it this way Pushty - if an opportunity presents itself which means we have to plan and execute a few less ops to win this world, we will take it. From a personal point of view, I am more than happy with the performance of our new members up to this point. They are fitting in nicely, seem to have got our way of working quickly, and crucially, they seem to be enjoying themselves.

As for the later compliments, appreciated as always mate :)

DeletedUser6603

Only in the sense that we know how damn effective they are. The planning side of it, and the headaches I get from the missus for the time they take up, I could do without!

DeletedUser

Lol! At the time you snaked and therefore were a snake. You accepted it and we move on.

At that point I was ridiculously bored in a world where everyone wanted to wait for the next persons move, now I'm back to being active, found a good friend in Mike (Nitrogen), looking forward to actually work with local players around me.

Just about active enough to be available for the next handout of internals? Though it will be hard to beat your record in FAF. 38 internals out of 40 conquers. :lol:

DeletedUser

Just about active enough to be available for the next handout of internals? Though it will be hard to beat your record in FAF.

38 internals out of 40 conquers. :lol:

You don't need to be active to feed on internals.

Funny though, you were active and you're on 17 villages. I was inactive, got chosen to be given villages over others and had 40 villages.

Now I'm in a decent tribe I have a reason to play.

So to summarise, Me, a better player than you, has been around less time (actively) than you, and yet still got a better account than you do :lol::lol::lol:.

Oh boy do I love this smiley :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:#

PS, your Math skills need brushing up on, because your adding skills are whack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

Paul - hows it going mate? Not spoken to you since W7 :)

Reference the Grawler internals - I see it as rather a clever move tbh. It would be far harder to gain so many enemy villages in such a short time. Yet those villages are now LoL coloured. :icon_wink:

(though saying that - the last 4 days are looking particularly good)
Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: FAD, FAF, DOGS

Timeframe: 01/09/2012 00:00:00 to 05/09/2012 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 5
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 393,887
Side 2: 45,775
Difference: 348,112

chart

DeletedUser

Paul - hows it going mate? Not spoken to you since W7 :)

Reference the Grawler internals - I see it as rather a clever move tbh. It would be far harder to gain so many enemy villages in such a short time. Yet those villages are now LoL coloured. :icon_wink:

(though saying that - the last 4 days are looking particularly good)
Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: FAD, FAF, DOGS

Timeframe: 01/09/2012 00:00:00 to 05/09/2012 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 5
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 393,887
Side 2: 45,775
Difference: 348,112

chart
/
There is method in the madness! Great Power Of The Day!

DeletedUser

Hi Mike. Nice to speak to you again . Lot of water under the bridge since Knk on W7. In ref to the Grawler internals it does hit a raw nerve when a supposedly loyal tribe member laps up all the freebies he can only to gift them to the enemy at the first opportunity. But fair dues. If it had happened in reverse I don't suppose I'd moan much about it either would I? lol

And to answer you, Grawler. I may only have 17 villas but I do play several worlds and have a real life. Maybe if I had been gifted nearly all of mine by my tribemates I might have as many as you. But that not being the case I'm happy with what I've got. Thanks.

DeletedUser

His argument may be getting dire, but he wasn't the one bragging about being inactive (Grawler) and cowering to the enemy tribe with his tail between his legs instead of facing them.... not much of a growler are you these days, Grawler?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be loyal to a tribe who clearly don't deserve it, either.

DeletedUser10816

His argument may be getting dire, but he wasn't the one bragging about being inactive (Grawler) and cowering to the enemy tribe with his tail between his legs instead of facing them.... not much of a growler are you these days, Grawler?

moleyfish...

now thats a name from the past!...

Last i heard from you, LordLazlo had you on a noble ban... has it been lifted now or are you still only allowed to noble barbs? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I remember you Mikek o_O been a while since I've spammed these worlds and a ban here a ban there, what's a ban between friends? I've had more infractions than brain cells. In this tribe I'm allowed to speak on the forums, still miss TR though :'(

DeletedUser

#

Wouldn't know what it feels like to cower as I've not done that before.

As far as I'm concerned FAF were happier to create ops in the main territory and leave us FAF members to assist Dogs/Cats/Fire eating Frogs etc. All I saw was a map full of claimed LoL targets and no movement. What was the point? LoL wanted a few of us and we wanted LoL.

Why are FAF crying and throwing toys out of the pram? Apparently I'm a quitter, apparently I only take internals and apparently I'm a weasel (do check my profile for a weasel's traits) so surely FAF got rid of a rubbish player and it's now LoL's disadvantage?

DeletedUser

No one in DOGS is crying about it, we got out the alcoholic beverages when we heard and haven't stopped partying yet

DeletedUser

No one in DOGS is crying about it, we got out the alcoholic beverages when we heard and haven't stopped partying yet
#
Aww that's nice. That party is getting smaller.

vader (455|455) K44 8,374 jonhrv [DOGS] Grawler [LoL] 2012-09-05 05:08:56
049 Lunatics Online (455|458) K44 9,286 tb505 [DOGS] Grawler [LoL] 2012-09-04 15:56:51
048 Lunatics Online (454|461) K44 9,487 Sparepartucus [DOGS] Grawler [LoL] 2012-09-04 10:35:28
047 Lunatics Online (455|461) K44 9,664 Sparepartucus [DOGS] Grawler [LoL]