Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser10842

top10k.png

Not that its gone off topic at all :D

(I'm sounding like a mod now.. uuurggh)

DeletedUser

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Also do some research before you try and lecture me about online stocks and shares markets.

Lol.........didnt see any comment lecturing you, you're very touchy arent you. Must be the peasants with the pitch forks eh lol

DeletedUser

Lol.........didnt see any comment lecturing you, you're very touchy arent you. Must be the peasants with the pitch forks eh lol

Nah, I'm not touchy.

You just don't need to hate on me being able to play TW whilst making money is all I'm saying. Yeah there's a recession but make the most of the opportunity.

Back on topic now yeah? Thanks.

DeletedUser

Well stop trying to boast your piggybank is bigger than others, and get back on topic, which is Top ten tribes, not your wallet.

Someone post a top ten review please.

DeletedUser

Nemesis, you quite clearly provoked him and virtually insulted him. Not a great trait in a mod, is it? :|

DeletedUser

Well stop trying to boast your piggybank is bigger than others, and get back on topic, which is Top ten tribes, not your wallet.

Someone post a top ten review please.
#

Boasting my wallet is bigger than others? Can't see where I'm boasting.

You're clearly uneducated, let me simplify it for you.

- I added my opinion on tribes to the thread
- Jo in my opinion got a little smart about it (Jo I like you, so it's cool)
- I added a response to that
- You then became a jealous tart

You spend your time on the computer being a forum moderator (not a good one), I spend my time on the computer making money. If I want to talk about it, I will.

Now back to the Top 10 tribes,

In my opinion they are all good as Nemesis666 isn't in any of them (and if you are in one of them, I'll retract my statement as the one you're in can't be a very good tribe)

Enjoy moderating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ooh, snap! Get some ice whilst we transfer him to the burn unit! :)

DeletedUser

unfortunately he is in the rank 8 tribe grawler, though whether GOM will be rank 8 in 24 hours will be another matter :icon_wink: :lol:

DeletedUser

Not much of an op by TEACUP, so I think we'll be safe.

Btw, why change from SW+TEA, we liked calling you 'The Sweaty Boys' lol.

DeletedUser

Not much of an op by TEACUP, so I think we'll be safe.

Btw, why change from SW+TEA, we liked calling you 'The Sweaty Boys' lol.
#

In that case, hope you don't get beat by the "Sweaty Boys", now that'd be embarassing.

DeletedUser

#

In that case, hope you don't get beat by the "Sweaty Boys", now that'd be embarassing.

Lol, I dont mind a good cup of tea. If they beat me, so be it.

We are out numbered and out gunned, but we enjoy these ops.

DeletedUser

#

Boasting my wallet is bigger than others? Can't see where I'm boasting. (People only see what they are prepared to see.)

You're clearly uneducated (Personal Insult, infract this man), let me simplify it for you.

- I added my opinion on tribes to the thread
- Jo in my opinion got a little smart about it (Jo I like you, so it's cool)
- I added a response to that
- You then became a jealous tart (Cool story you got going there)

You spend your time on the computer being a forum moderator (not a good one) (Oh Snap!), I spend my time on the computer making money. If I want to talk about it, I will.

Now back to the Top 10 tribes,

In my opinion they are all good as Nemesis666 isn't in any of them (and if you are in one of them, I'll retract my statement as the one you're in can't be a very good tribe) (Somebody is mad)

Enjoy moderating.
imgres

images
imgres
imgres

6 Wolves 392.897 392.897 40 9.822 99 3.969- Was largely defensive, they recently lost a few villages.
7 =ZP= 270.853 270.853 40 6.771 68 3.983 - Obviously MPMP is their mantelpiece ornament, but they do actually have some other members. MPMP is now solo played, which has taken it's toll on the looter awards...
8 GOM 183.718 183.718 36 5.103 59 3.114 -
9 EVIL 175.316 175.316 24 7.305 45 3.896 - seem a gutsy little tribe and gutsy is fun
10 _FS_ 163.141 163.141 40 4.079 52 3.137 -

Let's talk more about these five tribes, as they are probably more likely to change sometime soon then the top 5 are.

DeletedUser10816

FAF - Points: 1.435.328 - Villages: 247
World ownership: 7.49%
Maximum continent ownership: K45: 43.21%
ODA/ODD: 3.13m/526k
Membership: 42
image.php

The current rank 1 tribe, having attained the position 3 weeks ago having picked up the broken pieces of ReHaB.
Some big personalities in this tribe which may cause some issues where they have not played along side each other before.
Growth rate is strong, however the number of players who have left and joined other tribes would indicate that not everyone is fitting in. There are also signs in their member list that there are some idle members who need a bit of a slapping
Some early losses to EVIL show that some members were ill prepared for assault. Is this a future sign of weakness?
A few unlikely recruitment decisions in recent days would appear to be a method to keep tribe membership up. It is also clear that some of these new recruits are merging - which may be a sign of creating co-played accounts.
Strong leadership is apparent, with strong contacts established within other northern territory tribes.

ODA excellent - showing a great desire to be aggressive and dominate.
ODD good - have not had to face too many distractions yet, most likely due to the fear they inflict on their likely opponents in their continents.

Positioning: Spread over 2 continents already, gives them growth potential, however also introduces early game difficulties where tribe members are not fully self sufficient yet and need to rely on tribe mates over long distances.
Most likely strategical moves: Move further into K55 and strengthen their grip on K45. Firm up relations with ADDICT to protect one border

Summary: A strong tribe, with strong leadership. A force to be reckoned with, however will they last the distance or will personalities conflict and cause splits?

LoL - Points: 1.360.443 - Villages: 244
World ownership: 7.40%
Maximum continent ownership: K54: 67.6%
ODA/ODD: 2.90m/284k
Membership: 41
image.php

Currently ranked 2, having led as Rank 1 for some time.
Largely made up of KnK from world 7 - they have an established reputation for ruthless efficiency to achieve their goals. A few new members picked up on world 12, with no sign of disruption or instability.
Growth rate is strong and steady. Departures from the tribe are all members who now have no villages. Little indication on the member list of any activity problems.
Leadership have played together before, council have played together before, majority of members have played together before - all in all, a very strong set up.

ODA excellent - showing determination and aggression
ODD excellent - little sign of being attacked, again largely due to smaller tribes being unwilling to bring down the wrath of LoL

Positioning: Primarily K54, owning a whopping 67.6% of the continent. An obvious strong hold this early in the game.
Most likely strategical moves: ……. I'm not sure I can really say seeing as I have inside knowledge ;-)

Summary: A strong tribe with an established leadership and membership base. A force to be reckoned with and will be here long term considering their stability.

ADDICT - Points: 913.756 - Villages: 192
World ownership: 5.82%
Maximum continent ownership: K44: 33.24%
ODA/ODD: 2.27m/857k
Membership: 45
image.php

Membership base is familiar - showing a strong membership from world 3. The member base however does show some signs of inactivity which should be dealt with swiftly if they wish to succeed.
They have been party to early game wars against TLH, and have already gotten themselves a name for an arrogant diplomatic style, possibly unfairly.
Growth rate is slightly erratic. Closer scrutiny shows they have recently merged with MEOW up to the maximum 45 member base. A move perhaps to bolster their ranking rather than to bolster their tribe strength. Some of the members recruited would not meet some of the most basic recruitment standards of the top 2 tribes.

ODA good - showing good signs of aggression at this stage of the game.
ODD - ok - showing they have been a target of attacks on numerous occasions.

Positioning: K44, sandwiched between DOGS and FAF. They own 33.24% of their home continent showing they still have a lot to fight for at home before spreading further afield.
Most likely strategical moves: Firm up relations with Wolves and/or FAF so they can concentrate on continent domination.

Summary: An unknown quantity. Will they survive the challenges posed in their own continent? They have a lot to prove, to rid themselves of some possibly unwarranted negative impressions given off by some of their members. Surely not enough of W3 influence to have the stability which other pre-mades may be benefiting from.

TeaCup - Points: 863.925 - Villages: 185
World ownership: 5.61%
Maximum continent ownership: K55: 43.24%
ODA/ODD: 1.96m/472k
image.php

Largely made up of 2 pre-made tribes, TEA and SWARM both from world 1. Members have worked together before, and also have picked up new blood along the way.
Strength is starting to show in their stats, and a certain ruthlessness to rid themselves of inactives to make room for far more active members.
A few signs of inactivity in their member list should be looked at before problems emerge.

ODA - good at this stage of the game, showing aggression where required.
ODD - good - showing they have not had a huge amount to defend thus far.

Positioning - K55, between LoL and FAF. They own 43.24% of their continent, which places them 2nd only to LoL in the ranking of continent ownership %
Most likely strategical moves: Firm up/maintain relations with large nearby tribes, whilst concentrating on continent domination

Summary: Stability beginning to show through, and a history of working as a team would indicate this tribe should be watched for the future.

DOGS - Points: 583.597 - Villages: 133
World ownership: 4.03%
Maximum continent ownership: K44: 25.33%
ODA/ODD: 1.12m/688k
image.php

Having played worlds together before, this pre-made has an established reputation for determination and will to succeed
Their members are fiercely loyal, which mirrors the sort of loyalty shown by those who have played in LoL on multiple worlds.
With membership maxed out, and players joining and leaving over the last week or so, it would show the leadership are upping user count by internalling accounts to create co-played accounts, or simply to get easy growth rather than any member dissent.
A few signs of inactivity are showing in their member list, which should be dealt with as a matter of priority.

ODA - ok - possibly lower at this stage due to their reduced number of points in comparison to the ranks 1-3
ODD - surprisingly high if measured on the same basis as ODA. This would show that they've had several people take a dislike to them already… possibly old enemies from other worlds or perhaps unlucky early game diplomacy has caused them problems.

Positioning: K44 - to the west of ADDICT, owning 25.33% of their continent. They have a lot of work to do here, to establish their position on the world.
Most likely strategic moves: Establish firm relations with a large tribe near by, to secure an expansion route for their future.

Summary: Stability and loyalty is inbuilt into this tribe. They may not be the largest, but they are certainly a strong contender for K44

Wolves - Points: 392.447 - Villages: 99
World ownership: 3.00%
Maximum continent ownership: K54: 6.42%
ODA/ODD: 847k/874k
Membership: 40

…. I will complete my review at a later stage… its taking too long for now :)

=ZP= - Points: 269.694 - Villages: 67
World ownership: 2.03%
Maximum continent ownership: K44: -
ODA/ODD: 393k/291k

GOM - Points: 183.341 - Villages: 58
World ownership: 1.76%
Maximum continent ownership: K55: -
ODA/ODD: 260k/618k
Membership: 35

EVIL - Points: 175.396 - Villages: 45
World ownership: 1.36%
Maximum continent ownership: K45: 8.2%
ODA/ODD: 332k/579k
Membership: 25

_FS_ - Points: 162.127 - Villages: 51
World ownership: 1.55%
Maximum continent ownership: K45: -
ODA/ODD: 96k/185k

DeletedUser6796

A really detailed and informed analysis. I look forward to the rest.

DeletedUser

The current rank 1 tribe, having attained the position 3 weeks ago having picked up the broken pieces of ReHaB.

It's worthwhile noting that several ReHaB members had planned to make the jump to FAF sometime before this. FAF contributed to the actual breaking up of ReHaB in this way.

A few unlikely recruitment decisions in recent days would appear to be a method to keep tribe membership up.

Not sure who you are referring to here? If you mean I'm Godly, he was off the game for a while, and he never technically left FAF.

They (Addicts) have been party to early game wars against TLH

I think it was ADDICTS v DOGS early on, with TLH having a friendly position with ADDICTS until Ruffus tried some sly and funky diplomacy.

Nice reviews, I'll look forward to the rest :)

DeletedUser

Great review nitogen, some good work there, and interesting points made. I look forward to your next one.
+1

DeletedUser9793

Good read there. Like a combo of Gary Linekar and a jolly Alan Hanson all rolled into one.