☠ 'Best served cold', A stark warning ☠

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Remember when you were forced to delete on uk2 after DeadMax opped fuzzy bunny or whatever fairy name you called yourself?

That never happened. I'd made it clear for quite some time there that I was deleting after reaching first to 10 villages. I did so, then threw what remained of my offense at Reduaram's villages and hit delete. Never saw a single enemy incoming, and the account never lost villages till days after it'd been deleted.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=98237&type=&pn=-1

Notice how the first villages I lost were to Enzyme? The tribe I had just been in until I left and deleted? Max's tribe saw me being internalled, and decided to join in. Nothing more.

GIXXER said:
You call me a point whore, yet you repeatedly post how much greater in points you are in every world then me on start up. lol nauz, jus lol. you do entertain me. You quit out of boredom? metinks its coz your point whoring so much, you dont have troops to defend with when the attacks start rolling in against you (nod)

Clearly. I had 30 farm when you had 24 on uk10 (if you deny it I'm more than happy to go dig up the posts on the topic from uk10), I have the most troops of anyone on uk14, I had 10 villages on uk2, all of which were players, and none of which were free when you had 2. You also got rimmed shortly after by Jester.Inc when you had 3 villages. You only achieved high ranks after restarting on the rim and waiting for everyone decent to get bored and wander off. Even then though you didn't finish the world like you're pointing out that I never do.

So, yes, I repeat, you are a pointwhore. It is why Jester.Inc rimmed you, it is why you had a 24 farm instead of a 30, it is why you managed to noble 1 village in the time I nobled 9.

GIXXER said:
I founded my tribe long, long after your premade was formed on day 1. We we're rank 1 shortly after, and have remained so to date. So dont try and compare your early tribe lead nauz, we simply didnt exist.

Yes. You existed. Pandas was rank 1 with WAR and evoL rank 2 and 3 behind them when your tribe was formed.

GIXXER said:
Ah nauz, stop, please. i had a one day advantage on you, for which half i slept of, and everyone knows an auto spawn sticks you in core where farming is crap, while on day 2 you spawned on the easy farming rim. And there you go again, the importance of points, lol. at your so important 901 points, i had 3 times your total hauled, i was rank 1 oda, amounting double to the rank 2 leader, and you? umm.. nil

Try again. Hourly updates show you joined roughly two days before me, and two days is easily long enough to go from 130k res hauled to 290k res hauled. Especially because when I had 130k I was still in BP.

And no, your pre-registration did not put you in a tougher area. Southwest was where Vilfs and Pink Death were, the two hyped premades on that world, I had 3 top 20 players in my 21x21, there were not even 3 top 20 players in your continent.

Rank 1 ODA is not something to brag about. I don't brag about my mistakes. You shouldn't brag about yours.

GIXXER said:
Your entitled to your personnal opinion of me nauz, but please dont speak on behalf of the TW community. Iv played this server since it opened, i have many, many friends, and many followers.

I think the other responses to this thread speak for themselves. Your "followers" can be counted n your hands, you just expect people to be followers and get all angsty when it doesn't work out that way.

GIXXER said:
In all my years on this server, not once have you shown me respect. Sad.

Show me an example of you showing me respect. Now explain to me why I should show respect to someone who has never shown me respect. The problem is you expect people to admire you, and when they don't you can't stand it. I don't admire you. I'm a better player than you. I've achieved more than you. I'm more respected in this community than you are, than you will ever be. Why? Simple. I don't claim to be anything I'm not. I correct people when they claim I am the best player, because I know I am not, I can create a long list of players better than me, you just don't happen to make that list.

The main reason you will never make that list is because when people outplay you instead of respecting them you claim they must be cheating. You are an ignorant pompous ass who can never admit defeat, who must always blame the winner when beaten, must always accuse them of cheating, or having some unfair advantage. You are the equivalent of a man who gets beaten out for a promotion by a female co-worker and accuses her of sleeping with the boss as opposed to taking a look in the mirror to find out why he was really beaten out for that promotion and how he can improve so as to not get passed over for future promotions.

Do not talk to me about respect, you have never given any, and as such have never deserved to receive any.

GIXXER said:
and you launched the verbal abuse, that i should have died.

Oh please. Your opening post said "Death to the cowards and spies, egos and hasbeens of UK 10.", it was a tongue and cheek way of pointing out you are quite the egotistical one yourself, it wasn't in any way, shape, or form actually stating I wish you were dead.

GIXXER said:
You go totally off topic, speaking of other worlds immediately.

Right. Because your opening post totally didn't mention other worlds at all. Oh, wait, yes it did, it was all about getting revenge on people from UK10.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5774

We all know Nauzhror is the best start up player on this server. I'm not counting the .net players that migrate to this server on occasion. Since it's inception, Nauzhror has held that title.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Actually, if we take away defence I have the most troops. If we take away scouts, again, I have the most troops. :icon_wink:

Last I checked scouts and defense are troops.

Otherwise I can make comments like if we take away lc I have the most, by far.

DeletedUser

Last I checked scouts and defense are troops.

Otherwise I can make comments like if we take away lc I have the most, by far.

(chuckle) Well then I'll say I have the most offensive troops hahaha

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
God, im sorry Nauz, i tried to read your last post, but it was so boring and like a broken record I couldnt manage it :/

To the mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'How great nauz is at start up' please? Because hes successfully derailed the whole thread with his off topic posts. As in every world, you troll around after me. If its a Gix vs Nauz thread you want, then go make one

All this makes it very hard to reside in the same tribe as you :D

DeletedUser9006

Plllllllllllease , he hasn't even got to the part he lists all his rank ones on a zillion servers yet ...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
God, im sorry Nauz, i tried to read your last post, but it was so boring and like a broken record I couldnt manage it :/

To the mods, can we change the title of this thread to 'How great nauz is at start up' please? Because hes successfully derailed the whole thread with his off topic posts. As in every world, you troll around after me. If its a Gix vs Nauz thread you want, then go make one

All this makes it very hard to reside in the same tribe as you :D

I didn't claim to be great. I did claim to be better than you. Those aren't the same thing. The main reason I dislike you is because you refuse to ever do anything but accuse people of cheating when they outperform you.

I'd never have any problem with you if it weren't for you accusing me of cheating with absolutely no evidence every time I play a world that you're on. You made the same claims on uk7 and on uk10. Repeatedly.

^ Now, that, is a broken record.

Now, try again, address the most important point in my previous post:

Show me an example of you showing me respect. Now explain to me why I should show respect to someone who has never shown me respect. The problem is you expect people to admire you, and when they don't you can't stand it. I don't admire you. I'm a better player than you. I've achieved more than you. I'm more respected in this community than you are, than you will ever be. Why? Simple. I don't claim to be anything I'm not. I correct people when they claim I am the best player, because I know I am not, I can create a long list of players better than me, you just don't happen to make that list.

The main reason you will never make that list is because when people outplay you instead of respecting them you claim they must be cheating. You are an ignorant pompous ass who can never admit defeat, who must always blame the winner when beaten, must always accuse them of cheating, or having some unfair advantage. You are the equivalent of a man who gets beaten out for a promotion by a female co-worker and accuses her of sleeping with the boss as opposed to taking a look in the mirror to find out why he was really beaten out for that promotion and how he can improve so as to not get passed over for future promotions.

Do not talk to me about respect, you have never given any, and as such have never deserved to receive any.

Explain to me why anyone who outperforms you is cheating. Additionally explain why I should show you respect when you have never shown me any.

You can't. The reason you accuse everyone who outperforms you of cheating is because in your world you are the best, so when someone is doing better than you they must not be playing fairly. That is your reality.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG!!!

I really can't believe most of you REALLY!!!

Gix is a lovely and sexy lad, he plays a war game, the same as the rest of you ppl, he has beaten most of you out of worlds well stick your panties back on its a game... love you babe :icon_wink:

IMO don't play if you can't win Muppet's!!!!

TANYA.. (boots sis) xxxx

P.S Boots will kill me when he finds out i been on he external.... but could not sit here and not have any one be mean to my man.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello to you too Nauz. Nice to see you still haven't changed. Premium pointing that little villa much? :)

We have been playing since day 3 of uk 14.

What makes you think im after evol's? :) i'll probably bash my pink lady friend from there alright, its customary now :D

No, staying on topic, and avoiding a flame war with those with chips on their shoulders, like my opening post states, we're after certain individuals.

Btw, who are this n00b's? http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=487
Why is it always you get copy cats, and they cant choose their own name, but instead rather tarnish the success of other well known rank 1 tribes from elsewhere? We are in no way affiliated with these mass recruiters. I should be flattered i guess.

I noticed a knk historic or two there about 2 weeks ago :/ welcome stu if thats you.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
@ Nauz, please show me any where in this thread where where i accused you, or anyone else of cheating? Please point out out to me in this thread where i have posted anything about people out performing me on uk14?

You cant, because i havent. But posting off topic is rule breaking/cheating? then your truly guilty of forum conduct.

And Nauz, your not better then me, not by a long shot. if being first to hc or some stupid mundane thing like makes you better player then me, then i'll agree lmfao. I bet any money, if i go to your IG profile, you have stupid nub statements like that on your profile, first to 1000 plunders or some nonsense lol. No one cares Nauz, no one lol.

@ Boots/Tanya, Nauz cant win, he's never completed a world in his life. This is tribal wars, not farming wars then quit lol.

DeletedUser10619

Is this the main reason that you 2 need co players, so that one of you can still farm, whilst the others go on and on at each other!

DeletedUser6695

OMG!!!

I really can't believe most of you REALLY!!!

Gix is a lovely and sexy lad, he plays a war game, the same as the rest of you ppl, he has beaten most of you out of worlds well stick your panties back on its a game... love you babe :icon_wink:

IMO don't play if you can't win Muppet's!!!!

TANYA.. (boots sis) xxxx

P.S Boots will kill me when he finds out i been on he external.... but could not sit here and not have any one slag off my man.....

If you are going to post such nonsense you should refrain from posting to be honest.

DeletedUser

If you are going to post such nonsense you should refrain from posting to be honest.

If its such nonsense darling, why comment on it?

I am so glad i just wasted so much of your time reading it :icon_rolleyes:

T xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

If its such nonsense darling, why comment on it?

I am so glad i just wasted so much of your time reading it :icon_rolleyes:

T xxxx

As I was educating you, I dislike when people posts are full of idiocy. Suggesting Gixxer has beaten most of us out of a world is just...wow

Nauzhror

Reaction score
@ Nauz, please show me any where in this thread where where i accused you, or anyone else of cheating?

Please point out out to me in this thread where i have posted anything about people out performing me on uk14?

I don't recall claiming it happened in this thread. It has happened. On other threads. Instead of commenting why you've made such claims you are instead making a poor strawman argument.

I didn't meet you in this thread, my opinion of you is not limited to your posts in this thread.

GIXXER said:
And Nauz, your not better then me, not by a long shot.

The general public disagrees with you, as can be seen by the majority of the posts in this thread.

GIXXER said:
No one cares Nauz, no one lol.

Once again, the majority of posts in the thread show otherwise.

GIXXER said:
@ Boots/Tanya, Nauz cant win, he's never completed a world in his life. This is tribal wars, not farming wars then quit lol.

You've completed 0 worlds as well to the best of my knowledge. If you completed uk7 it was on someone else's account that you didn't start.

UK2 you got nobled our two years ago. UK10 is still going.

If your argument is that I never play past startup, well, you're still wrong.

Not only have I, but when I have done so my track record has been better or comparable than yours. Much better than your W2 track record, remotely comparable to your UK10 account.

Example:

Me:
http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.php?page=player&id=4927414

Rank 1 till 600k, rank 2 from then till 1.75 million. 4 barb conquers, 7 internals in my first 100 conquers. I lost 1 village on the way to 100 villages, I recapped it 19 hours later.

Reached 100th village: Barbarian village (470|442) K44 6,272 Ben the Peasant Xalenryoh [Sike] 2009-10-30 11:11:54
Days between them: 146 days

You:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&id=154037

Best rank: 10, got rimmed at 3 villages. Started over, got to 10 villages, lost 7 villages, knocked back to 3 villages, resorted to barb nobling to not get rimmed. You lost a total of 18 villages on the way to reaching 100 villages. You also nobled 55 internals and 14 barbs on the way to 100 villages.

You reaching 100 villages: Foc is here (368|358) K33 11,321 baghdaddy [dbs] GIXXER [P.D] 2010-06-06 00:22:49
Days between them: 273

Let's hope uk10 looks better because uk2 was disgraceful:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php?page=player&id=154037

Best rank: 1, alas, it was after all the top players quit, you didn't actually pass active players. Well, at least you made it there, eventually. you didn't even need to get rimmed first either! Quite an improvement. Alas, still at least 23 internals (that any from Authority Issues alone who left the tribe before you internalled him), and probably more.

Reached 100 villages at: 100, Cat Nuked House (480|571) K54 9,760 -=matt=- [WARped] GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-01-19 02:24:49

Days between the two: 180

So you sucked on UK2, you greatly improved on UK10, but even then it took you 23% longer to reach 100 villages than it took me.

Last edited:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Yawn nauz, yawn.

Oh, their all following and posting in your thread lol. Your problematic to say the least. Our tribe, i mean your tribe lol, back you up, and that implys people dont like me, lol lol. This is a war game, if my former enemies posted nice things about me, there would be something wrong