☠ 'Best served cold', A stark warning ☠

DeletedUser3312

Lionheart was the nick-name for an English king during the middle ages. The lionheart on speed is too stupid to even know that fact. Whereas, I am an actual Lion.

DeletedUser3227

That never happened. I'd made it clear for quite some time there that I was deleting after reaching first to 10 villages. I did so, then threw what remained of my offense at Reduaram's villages and hit delete. Never saw a single enemy incoming, and the account never lost villages till days after it'd been deleted.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=98237&type=&pn=-1

Notice how the first villages I lost were to Enzyme? The tribe I had just been in until I left and deleted? Max's tribe saw me being internalled, and decided to join in. Nothing more.

to be 100% honest, you were active untill we poped your nukes, on a bonfire in ewerks (i think) vill.

it was after that you stopped playing, and every1 feasted on ur vills.

id say we beat you into submission, every1 knows start up players quit when they lose their troops :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to be 100% honest, you were active untill we poped your nukes, on a bonfire in ewerks (i think) vill.

it was after that you stopped playing, and every1 feasted on ur vills.

id say we beat you into submission, every1 knows start up players quit when they lose their troops :D
You still play i would have thought you would have left when you realised .uk2 had no talent

DeletedUser

Hey gix and Damon how things going mate long time no speak mail me on world

DeletedUser11544

my dads harder than your dad...:icon_rolleyes:

wow there are some egos on uk .pmsl

DeletedUser10033

LMAO.......

Just commented on another thread about ego's and then saw this.

DONT MAKE ME LAUGH...... I am the best player ever seen in UK.
(Joking)

Your both great players. And there is differences in the ways you play.

Naus. you change your name to remain hidden. But always are known about in a few days.
Gix your more of a solid long term bet.

But if you both want to see who is the better player, why not arrange to start in the same k in the next world. then.....
1 race to 1million ressies plundered
2 race to 10 villages
3 take eachother out without interferance from any1 else......

Will give uk something to watch.......

DeletedUser

I was thinking about using up my PP and playing uk14 for a bit, but thought I'd check the forums first. Don't think I'll bother now.

No point in trying to pretend this is banter - angry little boys arguing over who's life is more empty. No way can I compete. I'm off for a crank...

DeletedUser11523

[propaganda ] Which is why uk 13 is the place to be.[/propaganda]

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Suppose i may as well make a post here, i did after all start it

ummm, kk

The players quit, Chestycles who hacked and barbed an account on uk10 on us, and Bazza the Brave, who isnt so brave btw, he runs away like he did on us on uk10. And another, well iv decided to not attack, not because he didnt do my tribe harm, because i like him.

And Nauz quit too btw. lol Nauz

DeletedUser

Dear UK 14

With the announcement of UK 14, the players of GIXXER Inc. deemed it a real necessity to join the world, hunt down, seek vengeance and destroy those corrupt players who tried to spoil UK10 for the many active players who still reside there. Some of these corrupters have retained their user ids, some not, but since before world start, we have watched the externals carefully, sought intelligence on your alias through Skype ids, and now all your IGN's are 100% identified.
We have but one goal and one goal only. GIXXER Inc. is now going to spoil your game. We are gonna rim you all, then keep you there indefinitely (or until we’re bored at least). It is not our ambition to take rank 1, outfarm, or even to be in the top 10. We have done that all before. In this world only one thing matters…. revenge. So the cowards of uk10 should tremble with fear, and let your paranoia begin. For one day soon, you shall awake to have been GiXxer'ed.
Death to the cowards and spies, egos and hasbeens of UK 10.

You know who you are, the question is who are we..

Are you anybody important or successful ?

I'm genuinely curious about your status, I'm a bit out of touch these days.