Side 2: 1
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 338,972
Side 2: 9,729
Difference: 329,243

chart

There have been a couple of deserters. Johnnylocks ran away as fast as he possibly could do, probably looking for one of those big trees we see on the map to hide behind, but more notably yesterday Bazza the Brave (ahem) departed back to his old tribe HELP! (or is that for help!)

As you would imagine, this sort of domination has brought a number of mails pouring into us, but I will only post a few.

xxxxxxxx on 25.11. at 23:01
Not surprise he left, we always wondered if he would cut and run when we warred you. Still a bit gutted though, but i'd guess it shows the type of person he is.

xxxxxxx
on 24.11. at 17:34
Is it true that one of the players has over 300 incoming. He has said that he has, but we just dont believe him.

xxxxxxx on 25.11. at 03:18
OH! Guess he was right, maybe we should have supported him! The way things are going, i think i'll need my troops anyway, so perhaps i was right to keep them to myself

Now it isnt fair to post their names, as they are still in the tribe, but you can probably work it out. And if anyone is actually interested, i have many many more mails that i can post.

I'll update this as things change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4342

Hehe bazza the not so brave deserting them. Its still game on as help have joined in lol

DeletedUser

I have to chime in here and hark back to convos at the start of this world where people were saying that despite his reputation for being a deserter that bazza should be trusted and is a great assett.... lol

The day war was declared he goes yellow, amazing.

I shall dissapear again now ;)

And good luck to both sides, this should be interesting!

DeletedUser11434

Is it true I had over 300 incomings! Who said that... Why would I lie? And for his information whoever said that, I have had over 500 incomings in the last 48 hours lol (facepalm)

DeletedUser4387

.....Never put trust in a co-player you don't really know Aiden ;)

DeletedUser11434

I have no co player mate :( doing it all on my own. And who did you mean by that?

DeletedUser11285

Is it true I had over 300 incomings! Who said that... Why would I lie? And for his information whoever said that, I have had over 500 incomings in the last 48 hours lol (facepalm)

i did try lol how many did you recive from me mate must be at least 200

DeletedUser11434

Yeah must of been lol. You are the only person that has been performing well against me. Other guys, yeah overrated

DeletedUser4342

if noone has performed against you,how come you have lost all those villas ??? lol

DeletedUser11285

thaks lol see you ran to Help i hope my spy is not telling the truth lol it would be such a shame for me to give him 100 premium points if its true dnt run to a diffrent tribe to get help stay in your own tribe and stop hoping a bout like a scared little girl.

DeletedUser10619

Its a shame when wars start that people bottle it and run away trying to find somewhere to hide. Superbly named tribe that have gone to hide in though - HELP!

This however wont save you or the other guy Chazza the Chicken.

DeletedUser11285

we are coming for you we have you on the run you can not hide from the monsters that haunt your dreams Xprd

DeletedUser11434

Lol why do you think your so good? And I'm not running away I have jumped to help to get support to kill even more of your pathetic nukes. Most of you should be ashamed, a few of xprd have sent defence nukes at me!! Shame on you rogermi and castiel* hehe.

I may loose but I will have lost laughing the whole way.

DeletedUser4342

its not defence nukes i doubt,its last noble sent with def due to no support rule,some of the opera's have been sending in wrong order (sorted now) so thats probably what you are trying to say :)

DeletedUser11434

Rogermi has twice send 1-2 offence nukes followed by a train with a whole village of defence, who thinks 2 nukes beats 75k troops...

Inexperienced or just bad player...

DeletedUser

shame there is no comment from the leaders of nation about plans? Having friends in both I was keen to see this war and see some real action but unforyunately it looks like it is one sided. :( I hope nation pull something out of the bag as it will be a shame if this is a white wash - no offence XPRD but i am sure you want to have a war rather than a massacre too?

DeletedUser11285

i never said i was good but i am saying im not crap i know 3 people who are better than me im saying im better than you if you want a 1v1 lets go leave your tribe i will leave xprd and then lets see who is better.

i will be waiting for your cowardly answer