Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser

You biased? never ;)

Sadly I'm too busy bailing water off the Titanic with an egg cup to do a rate right now.

DeletedUser11285

a few early post about XpRd My best read goes first :)

04.09.12, 00:59
d1mension

1.XpRd 9/10
Rank 1 by a few 100k now, are the youngest in the top 5 i believe but have pretty decent stats so looks good

Leadership
Cheetah seems a really sorted fella, and from talking he seems to know what he's on about, if his co's are of similar experience then a good leadership team they have there, The fact they are not in any major conflicts but could pounce if anything goes on east or north is good, they can pick the opportune moment that suits them, good position to be in

Player base
After inquiring seems they do have some decent peeps in their, i also really like XpRd in the sense of its not a pre-made elitist tribe, the fact they do have some fresh peeps their shows a good tribe imo. They have a few peeps at the top of it all, iso-robbie nicely in at rank 2,(though he's the real rank 1) and unlike the rest of the world, XpRd really do own their k giving their players some room to exploit

Area
Xprd are a funny shape in the sense of they control the borders quite well, yet can noble back into the k for some uncontested villies, in the same sense as i mentioned earlier, it make other tribes trying to enter their k have a tough time, but also lets these guys expand to different k's in bulk quickly, there unique scattering across the borders and being able to eat inwards should boost XprD further away from the other tribes in terms of size

Future
If any top 5 tribe hangs about, i fancy it to be these, with a tick in every box and ballooning in size, it will take multiple or a equally able tribe to stop them, TMN to the north could be it, as could WC after they beat down on cruz, but atm they can wait and plan there moves, good prospect for the future indeed

05.08.12, 22:57
skater-chief

5 - XpRd 12 members 93.715 points 7/10
This tribe is a breakaway from the AOD tribe/family which was a good move imo. They have quickly risen to the top 5 and seem to have some decent players in there. They also have some room for strategic recruitment . I think these guys can go on to control K54 if they have the experience behind them. Though there seem to be a fair few big decent sized tribes in that K and alot of families these guys will probably be more organisesd and should rip through the unorganised masses.

08.08.12, 04:20
Baz2012

Rank 1 XpRd k54 20 members

Shot up to rank 1 this tribe is built up mainly from TBR and A O D. Looking at the players in this tribe i see experience and ability throughout, not sure who is leading though so difficult to give my complete opinion. Too early to mention their ODA as only recently formed. Mainly based in k54 they have competition for continent dominance from the likes of A.O.D (what remains) LIGHT, -E- and other smaller tribes. My main concern is team work, can/will they work as a unit and all pull in the same direction or will the bigger egos cause conflict and leave as quickly as they joined, this will be a task for the council. Will be interesting to watch these over the next few weeks and will hold off giving my opinion on whether they are end world material until ive watched them for a bit.

09.08.12, 03:24
Mokomaj

XpRd Rank 1 207,246 Points 20 Members 9/10
Seem to be doing well even though they haven't been around for long. They are not in any wars which is good and are nobling well 12 nobles 4 days. There ODA rank is 1 and ODD is 34 and there OD is 1 so they are doing very well on ODA but i don't think they will stay rank 1 i think Shac will take it from them. I think XpRd will be rank 3 or 2 in a months time Due to one there average village point beeing lower then WG and Shac and at the moment they are nobling 1.5k villas.1 or 2 good players in there that i have seen before and are all friends and peeps support friends more then just tribe mates. not to sure about them

11.08.12, 17:11
sb007ck

2) - XpRd.
My own tribe, but hey i will comment! Formed from the mismash of awful tribes in K54, pulled together by our great leader, we are off to a great start. Rumours are a plenty of the smaller tribes in the K forming a co-alition to run us out of town, but we will see how that goes. Rank 6 ODA and 10 ODD, though these are not really a relfection of reality as we have only been going a week. I'm sure the ODA in particular will be much higher in another week. Noblings so far 19, including barbs (1) and internals (0).

11.08.12, 23:03
d1mension

2. XpRd 6/10
Formed days ago but already rank 2, od for the tribes life is very impressive, also signified their members discontent with family tribes to form this lil beast, king of k46, and a rabble of broken family tribes left in their stead, imo TBR could have had a feast with the other families, but now we have XpRd. Who look just as good, despite the lack of the epicly named duke :)

Leadership
Can't seem to find the duke/council identity so can only go off the actions.
The fact somebody instigated this in a show of "I want 20 top player in my tribe and don't need the other 100 to make us look big" speaks volumes, be interesting if they can be ruthless against there old tribes, I do hope so.
The 2nd most competitive k, but i think if the quality wasn't lacking in the competition in that area before, it certainly is now, again maybe 0 diplo policy, or nap's and eat the k 1 by 1 is the way forward.
I think to form this tribe in the first place puts the leadership in a good light, if they can negotiate through the mass of families in that area and come out strong enough to go k invading then they will really have proved their worth.

Diplo and public view
Some good posters from here, I think they do a lot to have a great public opinion, leaving the family tribe format a lot of people support, also the fact they have done so well in their od in such a short space of time shows aggression, and who doesn't like aggression :)

Future
Although they are rank 2 one has to consider the factors involved in their future.
Firstly a few day old tribe despite showing apparent solidarity needs to see if they do work together well, tribes can die as easily as they are born.
Also they have much more competition in their k, I think they will come out on top but will they cut through like a razor and and go to bigger and better things, or will they get bogged down and not grow like they should.
Ill be honest and say i rank them behind rank 3 and 4 tribes though. Mostly due to their youth.

Will post a full report about the top 5 in about 6 hours

DeletedUser4342

XpRd - XpiReD

Points 19.116.170
Villages 2076
ODA 64,902,607 Rank 1
ODD 20,337,100 Rank 4

Try not to be biased lol.. Still top 1 spot,had a slight blip,when Firm barb munched there way to the top..
People said would be a close call with nation,but hot knife and butter spring to mind (getting ready for the excuses here),the leaders have kept a good grip on the tribe and no internal issues at all..
The war stats show good aggression and have been like that since day 1,even though did have a blip in the ranks lol..
Overall 9/10

NWO - Illuminati

Points 15.104.611
Villages 1751
ODA 29,634,762 Rank 2
ODD 1,829,364 Rank 29

A new tribe on the block, Pac and fruit started it after leaving FIRM,big names in same tribe does it work or dosnt it?? or was it a case of big ego's or leadership on FIRMS behalf??
As twins posted "I think now firm will only drop down further, whether they get the better of mask" but will this be the case with technically still FIRM players in this tribe just under a new name.
Hard tribe to rate as havnt done anything yet to be fair,so will give a.
Over 7/10

Mask - Mask

Points 7.209.059
Villages 820
ODA 19,944,492 Rank 5
ODD 26,224,217 Rank 2

Well what can we say,have been around since the near start,with some great players,showed there colours against TMN and withheld the trying attacks of them, but is this a case of a little to late? will they war with NWO as all near,or will they try and eat up some ex FIRM villas lying around to grow fast??
Whichever way they choose they have a big battle ahead although NWO havn't been battle tested yet so could they take the oppurtunity and make a bigger name for themselves?
I like this tribe something stands out in them and for that
Over 8/10

TCE - The Crimson Eagle

Points 7.076.081
Villages 841
ODA 390,626 Rank 39
ODD N/A

Some of the left overs from FIRM,I would have faith in there leader (1 bad call i can see lol points finger hehe),if he made the right moves,and right people it would be a good NWO/TCE battle,not to much to say about these as only just formed.Time will tell as others around them grow,but may just be a case of go down swinging.
I know what my move would be in the same situation :)
Overall 6/10

Wont bother with HELP as we know what we think about them taking bazza back in lmao..

DeletedUser11523

haha pretty nice unbiased vote thier cheetah, and lol on lack of desire to rate help, they are in a sense just thier, and that's all that can be said.

crucial times lay ahead

DeletedUser11285

nice post as not rating help for accepting bazza back TCE accepted im2s4u witch shows me they just wanted the points and not whats good for the tribe

DeletedUser11434

Hehe, I have these points for a reason buddy :p may be lots of barbs and internals but can't knock my efforts.

Anyway this games a bore, it's been fun guys. Byeee

DeletedUser11523

Hehe, I have these points for a reason buddy :p may be lots of barbs and internals but can't knock my efforts.

I translate to, ima barb nobler n points is better than everything else.

how convenient you have on set boredom just as likely war be coming your way. why don't you go out fighting, that's not boring at all, or are you one of those who will go onto next world blowing trumpet about how well you did on w13 before giving up.

quite for rl, quite for realization tw is evil

but don't quite cuz of dark clouds on the horizon and claim boredom.

DeletedUser11285

1st ODD without even trying. Say no more hehe
with out even trying lol 12 tribe changes you must of been trying for sumthing a list of crap tribes that are only after points and let in refuges and tribe hoppers

None 12th July 2012 - 17:14:28 342
WC :) 12th August 2012 - 16:15:03 14,987
None 12th August 2012 - 19:15:27 14,987
WC :) 24th September 2012 - 12:15:01 129,722
FENIX 10th October 2012 - 14:20:07 282,293
None 10th October 2012 - 15:18:30 282,411
Nation HELP! 29th November 2012 - 01:22:16 638,178
HELP! 02nd December 2012 - 00:14:59 657,215
Nation 12th December 2012 - 00:16:11 842,644
FIRM 29th December 2012 - 11:17:29 1,137,575
TCE 30th December 2012 - 12:19:42 1,130,167
WC :) 30th December 2012 - 20:18:38 1,131,236

DeletedUser10619

Yawn. Knock it off with all this 1v1 rubbish. We all know when it comes down to it you'll back out.

Anyway there are still some tribes that you havent joined yet. Why dont you see if you can go for the record, you cant be far off!

DeletedUser11285

wc ahve let him in lol all the mate we ahve made in 10 years i will eb asking to attack wc as a good favor to me lol

i told him if the tribe aggrees and the world agrees i will go 1v1 been a while since .net ive had a 1v1 but im all here for the tribe now wish everyone a good year even 1m2s4u :p

DeletedUser11434

I won't back out. ISO will be the one backing out. As I said before I will do it when I'm ready not when he's ready... And guess what now I'm ready.

But he's probably too scared! (Chuckle)

DeletedUser11220

lol well done getting a big account with taking barbs and internaling people shows real skill then quit when you know your done for clap clap

DeletedUser11523

I won't back out. ISO will be the one backing out. As I said before I will do it when I'm ready not when he's ready... And guess what now I'm ready.

But he's probably too scared! (Chuckle)

ok so let me see if I follow so far,

xprd smash you n tribe up a bit so you say 1v1 cmon cmon.
you stall a bit swap tribes n rebuild, then decline said 1v1 when you find a nice new tribe.
ppl get bored of you dodging question so move on.

come the fracturing and end of firm im2x3... finds him self unwanted. so approaches tec, who seem to reverse said choice so again im2x3... finds himself tribeless, right for the eating by all the enemies he made, and instead of putting up a fight he decides to quit and blame boredom, then dreams up the idea to save himself being taken apart by said enemies decides to dig up the call for a 1v1.

so coward who runs away from every fight be it via tribe hopping, or calling for a pretend 1v1 everytime in shit creek to buy time.

DeletedUser11434

I'm not 'buying time' ISO is just so big headed and can't prove anything to me. He has a tribe backing him.

What enemies have I made? I have good reasoning for leaving each tribe I've joined

• WC : ) - the tribe and leader quit
• FENIX - I was not in control of the account at the time, I didn't merge into the account until my co moved to nation
• NATION - the leader went red(inactive for well over a week) also alot of my friends quit.
• HELP! - I only joined as it was a way of getting supported by nations old sister tribe
• FIRM - the leader disbanded the tribe
• TCE - I realised I wanted to quit so I left
• WC : ) - came back with old friends to have a bit of fun before I'm eaten up :) and to help them out.

Say what you want about me it's only a game lol think alot of you need to realise tribal wars isn't real life. It's meant to be fun right? I've got bored and therefore not having fun. Simple

DeletedUser11523

lol xprd already posted tribe changes, but thnx for reminder so at least 7 :p

im2x3... I only put my judgement on what I see, people will always make thier own judgements, when in nation/firm you had the rank 2 and intact if you believe in this family tribe rubbish then each time you had not only a tribe, but in the bigger tribe vs'ing iso and xprd.

also everyone who plays the game knows its a game, your argument that ppl confuse a game with rl and take too serious is theeee weakest tw argument, and you shud be ashamed for going thier.

"your only better than me cuz your too serious, you do realise this is a game"
really mate.......

killing iso 1v1 would grant you much more respect, but seen as you spurned your chance for that 1vxprd will have to do, never expected you to win vs iso nor do I expect you to win vs xprd, however to keep you intrested.

assuming xprd commit a bit of effort your way we have the brand new, im2x3.... likability chart.

rules are simple,
you are to receive no less than 50 nukes per week.
you are to remain tribeless.
you are to maintain a off/def ration of at the very most 1/4(any more d is over turtling)

should you have given up or lost more than 70% of your current size by

4 weeks (you suck more than most ppl thought)
8 weeks ( you just suck)
12 (least ya tried)
16 (nice effort)
20 (not bad at all)

should you make it past week 20 then ill not call you a tribe hopping nub again, just a decent player who's far too choosy.

so get ya 1v1 or not, you can be rimmed n still prove ya worth, just not too fast eh ;)

DeletedUser11434

So I suck if I don't commit nearly half a year into W13 just to prove I'm a good player... Are you actually serious lol. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I might do a bit of sniping and stacking before I depart but if you think I'm staying for 20weeks just to gain a but of rep then your crazy mate.