Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8097

they mentioned it was a 4 hour round.

so imagine most points after 4 hours?

Hard Facts:

- Price: 600 Premium-Points
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Settings: Whatever you wish (within the technical possibilities)
- Amount of people: 20 (100 Premium points for 20 extra slots)

http://forum.tribalwarsmasters.net/showthread.php?1473-Rent-a-Round

And the winner is, obviously, the one with the higher points.

Not to mention that on the end I had all my deff untouched (2.8k / 2.5k) and long queues of LC, axes and rams while Matty had around 1k axes and nothing, and I mean NOTHING more :lol:

DeletedUser9598

Fair enough, congrats on the win, would have been better to have the win condition first to the rim the other but thats just me being fussy lol

DeletedUser9017

Not to take your win away from you, but the round should have had a longer time limit and ended with someone being rimmed. Would settle any arguments once and for all, and would have been more entertaining. But congrats Adrian, a good win for you!

DeletedUser8097

Not to take your win away from you, but the round should have had a longer time limit

Read again noob. It's not our choice.

Hard Facts:

- Price: 600 Premium-Points
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Settings: Whatever you wish (within the technical possibilities)
- Amount of people: 20 (100 Premium points for 20 extra slots)

Would settle any arguments once and for all, and would have been more entertaining.

Arguments HAVE been settled. Not my fault you as a SLAP minion start finding excuses for Matty's poor performance :lol:

But congrats Adrian, a good win for you!

Why thank you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9017

I did not know that you had no control over the length, unlike you I do not read every inch of these forums. Tbh arguments have not been completely settled, yes you were larger by the end of the round- but there is no proof, that you had more troops than matt by the end, and you aren't exactly known for your honesty. Had the round been longer the outcome may have been different. And I am no slap minion, just because you have recruited the majority of the forum community, that does not mean that any one who disagrees with you is a minion of slap.

DeletedUser4753

I did not know that you had no control over the length, unlike you I do not read every inch of these forums. Tbh arguments have not been completely settled, yes you were larger by the end of the round- but there is no proof, that you had more troops than matt by the end, and you aren't exactly known for your honesty. Had the round been longer the outcome may have been different. And I am no slap minion, just because you have recruited the majority of the forum community, that does not mean that any one who disagrees with you is a minion of slap.

Lol fight till end lad go on :D

tbh most forum readers just judge what they see. I don't know Adrian or matty, just i know how others feel about the 2 and know a flawed argument when i see them.

If Adrian was arguing matt is a very poor player, im sure many would disagree, but i think most even before this battle rated Adrian over matty.

First slap arguments are they recruit in the game world and thats the only reason they win,
This is proved to be wrong by this 1v1

Yet now the argument is he's recruited the forum.......

GET REAL!

What next, he recruited the speed mod's......

DeletedUser8097

yes you were larger by the end of the round- but there is no proof, that you had more troops than matt by the end, and you aren't exactly known for your honesty. Had the round been longer the outcome may have been different. And I am no slap minion, just because you have recruited the majority of the forum community, that does not mean that any one who disagrees with you is a minion of slap.

Oh really?
Well isn't this your lucky day.
Fortunately, the server keeps track of the total troopcount when it ends, until a new speed starts.

http://ts4.tribalwarsmasters.net/stat.php

finaltroopcount.png

And here we have the final troopcount of the server when it ended, 5 minutes after I cleared Matty. You can see that there are 75 LC (which proves that not only I killed all Matty's deff, but all his LC and MA as well), and you can see there's 3k + 2,5k deff. And we all know that deff is not Matty's, since HIS deff was killed 5 minutes before the end (Check reports).

Thus, point proven. Matt was left with his pants down in front of the storm. And the storm would be me
icon_lol.gif

PS: And yes, you ARE a SLAP minion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

There isn't much of a comeback for this.
Good win Adrian.

DeletedUser9017

You referred to yourself as a storm, wow your ego is more self inflated than I thought.

PS: And no, I am not a slap minion.

DeletedUser8097

Try not to change the topic and instead of making dumb comments, accept the fact that you were wrong. Twice.

DeletedUser8412

Thus, point proven. Matt was left with his pants down in front of the storm. And the storm would be me
:lol:

PS: And yes, you ARE a SLAP minion.

Now thats just creepy, please keep your queer fantasies to yourself.

As for Power, the supposed SLAP minion, (which he is not). As he said just cause he doesnt like nor respect you, does not mean he is a slap minion. I dont think he even plays speed :D. We have as much reason if not more to call D1mension a UKSC minion, as all he seems to do is flame matt and anyone associated with him.

DeletedUser9017

Accept the fact, at first I was stating my opinion, how can my opinion be wrong? Yes I was wrong about there being no proof about the troops at the end of the round, so what?

DeletedUser8097

That's all I needed to hear :)

Really nice to see people coming from this:

Power. said:
there is no proof, that you had more troops than matt by the end, and you aren't exactly known for your honesty. Had the round been longer the outcome may have been different.

To this:

Yes I was wrong about there being no proof about the troops at the end of the round, so what?

Cheers.

DeletedUser4753

Now thats just creepy, please keep your queer fantasies to yourself.

As for Power, the supposed SLAP minion, (which he is not). As he said just cause he doesnt like nor respect you, does not mean he is a slap minion. I don't think he even plays speed :D. We have as much reason if not more to call D1mension a UKSC minion, as all he seems to do is flame matt and anyone associated with him.

I think matt is often talking out of his behind, and i think arguments he has with me myself, with other players, and indeed with Adrian are very flawed in places, forgive me for pointing this out :icon_rolleyes:

And i only mentioned the fact that power. was arguing against a point which has just been proved wrong, much like a supporter would do.

The difference is i criticize where theirs room for criticism to be made, i often flame all speed players for inflated ego's you can't put me on either side of the fence as im not in the field :p

In fact i think ive pointed out your one of the less egotistical speed players, god for bid i must be a slap lover as im evidently singing slap's tune by having a opinion...........

DeletedUser8412

I think matt is often talking out of his behind, and i think arguments he has with me myself, with other players, and indeed with Adrian are very flawed in places, forgive me for pointing this out :icon_rolleyes:

Same could be said about Adrian.

DeletedUser8097

Same could be said about Adrian.

Surely few will agree with you after THIS :)

PS: Dasery, you're amongst the few that did not congratulate me for smashing up Matty's sad face.
Surely you couldn't have thought it would go the other way around

DeletedUser8097

PS: Dasery, you're amongst the few that did not congratulate me for smashing up Matty's sad face.
Surely you couldn't have thought it would go the other way around

It's not nonsense, it's the end of the 1 vs. 1 that everyone wanted so badly to see :)