Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser9017

There is a tad of irony on your post is there not? For an argument there must be at least 2 people involved, who is that other person, ohh yes - you!

You know you actually make me laugh, what point did you make exactly? I genuinely can't understand your argument.

And where have I flamed someone?

time to crack a tinny open

so you are admitting that your argument is flawed/cracked. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Yes is proves that adrian can beat matt without a numerical advantage
QUOTED.

I cant belive im going to say this but damn Adrian good job....

QUOTED.

(and thanks)

As for the "which is ther better tribe, UKSC or SLAP" - I believe we've had a team championship for that, and it wasn't UKSC allying with another tribe against SLAP, but SLAP allying against UKSC with another tribe and still losing, despite having the numerical advantage.

And again, these are FACTS that can be backed up with statistics, skype messages and WTF / SLAP players admitting to this fact.

DeletedUser8412

Then why did you withdraw YOUR offer of a 4v4, if UKSC are clearly superior. Ohh wait, your not. Hence the reason you backed out.

DeletedUser4753

@ D1mension

Relax your life, nub

I am relaxed?

n who's a nub, i dont run under matt's skirt and plead he fight my wars for me, just me here no team :) and ive said to your god king many a time, ask people who played against me if im a nub.

There is a tad of irony on your post is there not? For an argument there must be at least 2 people involved, who is that other person, ohh yes - you!

You know you actually make me laugh, what point did you make exactly? I genuinely can't understand your argument.

And where have I flamed someone?

so you are admitting that your argument is flawed/cracked. :icon_biggrin:

No i was referring to the circular matt v adrain/slap v usks argument, try again :icon_rolleyes:

Erm ok, if it gets you to stop talking rubbish then ill deal with your lack of understanding, sure why not.

Yeaaaaaah thats exactly what im saying......

DeletedUser9017

I am relaxed?

No i was referring to the circular matt v adrain/slap v usks argument, try again :icon_rolleyes:

Erm ok, if it gets you to stop talking rubbish then ill deal with your lack of understanding, sure why not.

Yeaaaaaah thats exactly what im saying......

Like I said I did not understand what you were getting at. Now I do. I agree with you the arguments about matt and adrain are getting rather boring. You are not helping that though. I post my opinion in the 1v1 and rather than just accepting it as my opinion you make it out like I am flaming adrian, which I was not. Now you have lost our argument you resort to swearing and insults. Real Cool!

DeletedUser4753

Like I said I did not understand what you were getting at. Now I do. I agree with you the arguments about matt and adrain are getting rather boring. You are not helping that though. I post my opinion in the 1v1 and rather than just accepting it as my opinion you make it out like I am flaming adrian, which I was not. Now you have lost our argument you resort to swearing and insults. Real Cool!

I was quiet happy to acknowledge Adrian as the victor, you was not, and you decided to argue with me, (as proved previous) wrongly so, i no longer have any idea what your point trying to prove or who your trying to argue with
Please let me know what your point is?

Change matt to adrian. Thats you.

How so, Me and Adrian are not on the same team, not do i have anyone fight my battle, what exactly are the similarities which make that sentence work??

Im not in uksc,
I don't agree with every adrian says right or wrong
I don't have a big talker forum warrior come speak for me

So What exactly are you saying?

Oh, and tell D1mension, getting a 1mil account and rank.20 on a .uk world does not make you pro. It doesn't even make you good

Who is arguing im pro, or even good? and how would it be relevant.

Ive played one serious world with this account, yet been playing nearly 8 years, would anyone agree thats enough to base a assumption off of? except matt.

Matt has tried before to put people down with no idea who he is dealing with and failed, this is another sad attempt of matts ego thinking he is amazing (i hoped this loss would of cured that)

Your banned for a reason matty, mods are bored of your idiot arguments with no basis behind them, best you stay quiet and hang your head in shame after being pummeled by someone you said you would smash.

DeletedUser9017

I acknowledged adrian as the winner in my first post (facepalm) i was just saying it would have been better if the round ended with someone being rimmed.

And btw mods cant ban someone for making idiotic posts. :lol:

DeletedUser4753

I acknowledged adrian as the winner in my first post (facepalm) i was just saying it would have been better if the round ended with someone being rimmed.

And btw mods cant ban someone for making idiotic posts. :lol:

So why have a dig saying adrian recruited all the forum to back him up

Yea i figured that pall, you and daser would be long if ya could :p

DeletedUser4753

hypocrisy at its finest

What that means is

"I daser do not have a point so ill quote some random part of your post"

You got any more words from dearest matty, or he too busy enjoying being rimmed

^^double meaning,

DeletedUser8412

Are you trying to imply I am stupid? why are you even here? ohh yeah thats right, just to flame speed players. Please just leave, noone wants you here. You are an idiotic and quite pathetic forum user. Now move along nub

DeletedUser8097

Matt just wanted to say:

P.S. Don't lie. Those cats were sent before the nuke, along with a fake train that I mistook for a real one. I sniped your nuke with my toops.

HA HA HA.
So you are saying that you dodged all your deff on my FIRST attack in order to kill the catapults, leaving me to downgrade your wall to 0? =))
Seriously? What a poor liar you are =))

I want everyone to take a close look at what a sad liar Matt is.

mattdown2.png

This is the second attack on Matt: It killed the remaining of his troops, which are in the correct proportion:
Matt had 3.1k-3.3k deff, 500 scouts and 700 LC.
After killing 99% of his troops, he was left with 31 spears, 33 swords, 5 scouts and 7 LC.

We can see he lost all his LC from below.

Just like he lost all his deff.

finaltroopcount.png
[/QUOTE]

As for the church making it HARDER to farm - let us have yet ANOTHER laugh at Matty, who doesn't know that the church actually makes it EASIER to farm. Having a church makes YOUR troops religious all over the map, while the barbs are not religious and your losses are less. Go simulate and learn
:lol:

PS: As for the other report:

Attacker: Adrian
Origin: Adrians village (504|495) K45

Quantity: 0 0 617 0 5 0 122 0 80 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 617 0 0 0 122 0 80 0 1 0
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%
Your paladin Paladin has died.

Defender: matt.uk
Destination: matt.uks village (493|498) K44

Quantity: 1006 217 0 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 976 211 0 0 0 11 0 0 0 0 1 0

I consider it a win. It gave me a 500 pts head start while you were trying to rebuild your precious deff :lol:

You lost Matty, fair and square, but hey, it's YOUR job to find excuses so by all means, keep them coming =)))

Learn to accept your defeats, noob :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

No im saying you are stupid,

lol "here" its a forum, you like fortifying the fact your stupid dont ya

you like using that word nub, despite again knowing nothing about a player.

DeletedUser9017

So why have a dig saying adrian recruited all the forum to back him up

Yea i figured that pall, you and daser would be long if ya could :p

I would be long?

Your posts are far more idiotic than mine on a number of levels.

DeletedUser8097

I sniped your nuke with my toops.

Look at this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sniped my fake train with his TOOPS. Question is... WHAT TOOPS? =)) All his TOOPS were killed in that attack, as shown in the remaining troopcount of the server =))

This is getting better day by day =))