Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8412

No im saying you are stupid,

lol "here" its a forum, you like fortifying the fact your stupid dont ya

you like using that word nub, despite again knowing nothing about a player.

You are on the same level of stupidity as Ab. I know you consider rank 20 on uk as success. And please do show us your other accounts?

DeletedUser4753

Sorry where did i say i consider top 20 a success?

Oh that right, you bum matty who spams that lie all the time.

Besides top 20 is a success in comparison to being a beaten players cheerleader.

DeletedUser8097

Besides top 20 is a success in comparison to being a beaten players cheerleader.

That was simply awesome =))
And just ignore daser, he's pissed that he lost a lot of premium while betting on a loser =))

DeletedUser8412

Erm sorry? I have had better than top 20 in most normal worlds I have played, and in all the recent ones.

DeletedUser8412

I lost 40pp :D

Tell your nubby pal ab to give me my acc back, and I will send the prem to milad.

Rather a cheerleader of a beaten player (which I am not) than a sad middle-aged Romanian

DeletedUser8097

Are you dumb or just pretending?
No one can steal an account without changing the mail address.
And that takes 14 days.
So please cut the usual lies, you're just making fun of yourself
:lol:

DeletedUser4753

22 year old English man who is half cut(does that make me romanian :p ).... so you admit your a cheerleader then lmao

DeletedUser4753

Sorry i figured you were mistaken, ya know after that dumb assumption you just made lol

What was it you said, bout relaxing ya life

DeletedUser8412

Yes, if you change the pass to the acc, which he did, and I dont know the email as I used a 10 minute mail to make the acc, so yes he did steal my acc without changing the email.

DeletedUser8097

I am romanian and I'm proud of it! :icon_wink:

At least, I, as a romanian, have a job. What about Matty? What about you daser eh? =)) and don't say you're 16, I was making my own money at 16 as well.

So let us cut the real life insult attempts, they are only making you and Matty look bad =))

PS:

d1mension said:
What was it you said, bout relaxing ya life

DeletedUser8412

I am unemployed and I'm proud of it. I am however in full time education, and have little/ no time for a job. And good for you, making money at 16, your mum musta been real proud.

DeletedUser7966

Are you seriously trying to suggest working is bad Daser? :|

DeletedUser8097

Well you sure have a lot of time for being the loser's cheerleader on the forum :icon_redface:

DeletedUser4753

I love the point in argument like this.

When after exhausting all logic you can muster, you say something like a dig at gender/age/nationality.
It just reinforces not only that your out of idea's, but the fact that you think you being whoever think your better (as a person) than someone.