Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8412

I love the point in argument like this.

When after exhausting all logic you can muster, you say something like a dig at gender/age/nationality.
It just reinforces not only that your out of idea's, but the fact that you think you being whoever think your better (as a person) than someone.

You talk about logic then post that drivel. Logical

DeletedUser7966

Yet you said you were proud of being unemployed, and tried to mock Adrian for having a job at 16? :|

DeletedUser8412

(dull) I aint really proud of being unemployed, I have no time for a job atm, so dont have one. And I wasnt mocking adrian for having a job at 16, I was mocking him for feeling the need to tell us.

DeletedUser4753

Ever heard of sarcasm? It was in reference to your post:

Matt often says he was being sarcastic and/or joking when proved wrong :/
You taking his place for a month or somat :lol:

DeletedUser8097

I fail to see your logic (that's because there is none).

I *am* proud of being romanian. Just like I am proud of being a winner. Any day, Anywhere, anytime.

You on the other hand, said you're proud of being unemployed. Seriously? Sarcasm? Or just plain dumb? You choose.

PS: Regarding winning :lol:

Some people are meant to win all the way in life. That would be me. Winning all the way in life gives me a 50-feet tall confidence wall and there's absolutely nothing you, the ordinary folks down there can do about it.

On the other hand, some people are meant to lose. It's impossible for everyone to win right? :lol:
And that's where you and Matty come to the rescue.
So thank you for existing (hug)

But just so you know, losing is not a bad thing. The bad thing is not being able to accept your defeat and making a fool out of yourself in consequence ;) Surely the people around here understand what I'm talking about :)

* and yes, I've never really been the humble type, but at least I got constant wins to back up my attitude =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9017

This is actually the funniest thing I have read all year! :lol:

DeletedUser8412

I fail to see your logic (that's because there is none).
I *am* proud of being romanian. Just like I am proud of being a winner. Any day, Anywhere, anytime.

You on the other hand, said you're proud of being unemployed. Seriously? Sarcasm? Or just plain dumb? You choose.

Obviously I am not proud of being unemployed, and if you honestly think I was being serious then, you are just plain dumb

PS: Regarding winning :lol:

Some people are meant to win all the way in life. That would be me. Winning all the way in life gives me a 50-feet tall confidence wall and there's absolutely nothing you, the ordinary folks down there can do about it.

You may be superior to me ingame but I highly doubt a 40 year old still living with his parents has had nothing but success. And just out of interest, what is your job?

On the other hand, some people are meant to lose. It's impossible for everyone to win right? :lol:
And that's where you, Matty and others come to the rescue.
So thank you for existing (hug)

No problem :D

But just so you know, losing is not a bad thing. The bad thing is not being able to accept your defeat and making a fool out of yourself in consequence ;) Surely the people around here understand what I'm talking about :)

When did I not accept a defeat?

Replies in italics

DeletedUser8097

40? Why not say 60 already =))

If I tell you where I work and what's my job you'd just say I brag again =))

DeletedUser8412

When did I say you brag?

And I dont mind if you dont tell me :x

DeletedUser8412

Well dorin told me your 25, but he also said you were 80. So immah say 45?

DeletedUser

Ducktales uwuuuhuuuu, oh öhm ducky is 25 y.o. 25 and 1/2 year ^^

DeletedUser

40? Why not say 60 already =))

If I tell you where I work and what's my job you'd just say I brag again =))

I have my own conspiracy about this. In an epic attempt to troll Matt, you bought a meat factory that supplies many of the big supermarket chains in england knowing that Matt would shop at one of them.

With step one complete, you started to breed horses until you had 100's of them roaming the fields of romania. Finally, you made ready meals and pies labeled as beef and pork but in fact HORSE MEAT.

Thus i have no only solved Adrian's job, but how the horse meat from the eastern block made it into our food.

Sherlock holmes has nothing on me..