Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser11388

Adrian D said:
Now regarding matt taking the loss as a man - that's just sad. Just look at all the lies and excuses he tried to come up with through daser. He is doing everything BUT taking the loss as a man.
Fair Enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

When I see all this talk about tribes the only thing coming to my mind is this:

RankTribe
types_small.png
Rounds played
1.png
UKclub
2.png
Wtf? 172
3.png
CATS 144
4TMA 124
5Noobs. 71
6TA* 71
7ONE 72
8NFS 51
9=T=J= 51
10SLAP!
11SIMASO 21
12WySoSe 22
TL 11

Now, what exactly were you talking about?

* As for backing down - we had trouble in paradise. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. I exchanged that round for something Matty wanted MORE. And I am sure that there is no one, and I mean NO ONE unhappy about the fact that instead of the tribe vs. tribe round we had the Adrian vs. Matt round.

Except for Matty of course =)))))

And daser, mind your own business :) As far as I remember, it is because of YOU BEING A QUITTER that Matt needed to go from 5 vs. 5 to 4. vs. 4.

And do read my comment about Matty digging his own grave and begging me to push him in it (which I did).
I get the feeling you're digging SLAP's grave and you are starting to beg us to push you, Matt and the rest of SLAP in it. Careful now, your wishes just might come true
:icon_redface:

DeletedUser8412

And daser, mind your own business :) As far as I remember, it is because of YOU BEING A QUITTER that Matt needed to go from 5 vs. 5 to 4. vs. 4.

Yup, and? Slap didnt/dont have 5 players, hence the reason we asked for a 4v4, you however do have more than 5.

DeletedUser

Ren0k told me you are 8 players adrian... thats a hard fact... 8 members and still proud to win a tournement... come back if u win one with 3 members or some like this tztztz

DeletedUser8097

Read the whole thing and quit the senseless off-topic spamming. All your questions have been answered.

DeletedUser8097

I'm sorry. Who exactly are you? :lol:
All I can think of is... NOBODY =))

DeletedUser10594

When I see all this talk about tribes the only thing coming to my mind is this:

RankTribe
types_small.png
Rounds played
1.png
UKclub 405
2.png
Wtf?172
3.png
CATS144
4TMA124
5Noobs.71
6TA*71
7ONE72
8NFS51
9=T=J=51
10SLAP! 33
11SIMASO21
12WySoSe22
13TL11

Now, what exactly were you talking about?

* As for backing down - we had trouble in paradise. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. I exchanged that round for something Matty wanted MORE. And I am sure that there is no one, and I mean NO ONE unhappy about the fact that instead of the tribe vs. tribe round we had the Adrian vs. Matt round.

Except for Matty of course =)))))

And do read my comment about Matty digging his own grave and begging me to push him in it (which I did).
I get the feeling you're digging SLAP's grave and you are starting to beg us to push you, Matt and the rest of SLAP in it. Careful now, your wishes just might come true
:icon_redface:

amazing :D

DeletedUser

is milmo a bad word? i tought milmo is a nice word... i like milad

DeletedUser5774

Just to aid my little bit in: UKSC isn't a tribe. It's a coalition of individuals. They're very big differences between a tribe and coalition.