Message to Angels Of Death, Angels Of Death., Angels Of Death.. & Angels Of Death,. ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser10653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All tribes can work.

But all tribes to work need a good leader.

I imagine i could run a family tribe and have it do very well, the concepts are easy, the swarm potential can be exploited at all stages of the game, and a family tribe run via the write principles of activity/teamplay/agression, can quite easily do well.

Just i feel good leaders are few and far between.

The reason i diss family tribes all the time is because i dislike noobs, im a elitist and always prefer small solid tribes than larger medicore ones.

That said, i will always hate family tribes and love to poke fun at them, i may (as a experiment) make one on the next world, see if we can work around these apparent flaws that are in built into any family from the start

Good points, and normally I would leave it there, but having seen 4 T4H tribes on UK W1 work amazing together under 1 tribe structure, 1 council for all 4 tribes, 1 set of rules, 1 tribe etos of troops above points, support as 1, defend as 1, attack as 1 all for 1 common goal always: Each Other, over time all 4 T4H tribes merged back into 1 tribe with the same etos, and that is where I learned my trade in Duking, and that is how all 4 AOD tribes are being run at present.

DeletedUser4753

Simply to play Devil's advocate, is it not beyond the realms of possibilty that a well-run family has some advantages at the start of a new world? Discuss.

Kilroy

Start up is very much a solo effort, small tribe opps happen but its more the prep work to get your account fighting fit as quickly as possible.

id say 3+ vill stage family tribes excell all the way to the millions, at which point its harder to out gun people and make it count.

Assuming members landed close enough together family clusters could seriously hurt top players growth, again they would need to be working as a team but with 2 ppl spiking and 2 ppl farming they could in a sense dominate a area in thier own way.

im confident their are enough advantages from a family that once established they can work till people start hitting the 1 mil stage.

And all this^ is coming from a serial family tribe abuser :D

DeletedUser4753

Good points, and normally I would leave it there, but having seen 4 T4H tribes on UK W1 work amazing together under 1 tribe structure, 1 council for all 4 tribes, 1 set of rules, 1 tribe etos of troops above points, support as 1, defend as 1, attack as 1 all for 1 common goal always: Each Other, over time all 4 T4H tribes merged back into 1 tribe with the same etos, and that is where I learned my trade in Duking, and that is how all 4 AOD tribes are being run at present.

I like that you agree with my points,

but what would you say to the critism that perhaps you havent learned your trade in duking, in the sense of ive seen AOD on a fair few worlds now and non have really been a success?

DeletedUser

I like that you agree with my points,

but what would you say to the critism that perhaps you havent learned your trade in duking, in the sense of ive seen AOD on a fair few worlds now and non have really been a success?

I recruited and filled AOD on W13 and RL kicked in and had to quit, all in AOD left and formed Expired lol, who well a monster tribe.
I have learned from the best of the best on UK W1, no one since UK W1 has inspired me, none what so ever, they simply just dont make great players like they used to Im sad to say.

W14 AOD, still standing, having watched Inc go belly up and need merges to survive, same for Twits, same for TUS, lol Same For Fury, same for RIOT, same for BMI and same for a host other other tribes including Departed, Departed hmmm all Expired from W13, Expired all recruited by me for AOD W13, and then as Said AOD W14 still standing, fighting both WGM and Departed now alone, Im sure we will fall at some point, but it wont be anytime soon.

So yea, AOD doing well on W14, AOD became Expired on W13, AOD on W15 will do well.

I do like a good chat tho, and that is what we are having.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

i see what your saying, but is outlasting dominating how a family should? ive never attempted to lead a family tribe however my concept of it working would be domination, not of ranks but definitely in area of control and neighboring tribes.

On w11 was AOD not around? stress on the was :p
on w13, expired was made up of 3 family tribes collapsing, most of expired are from the likes of knk/tir
On w14 as you say the end could be on its way

I played uk 1, would you not agree all major families fumped when going got tough.

TR/ORC could hack w1n
EXP couldnt hack my lil tribe, and split to internal issues
FW couldnt hack t4h
and t4h couldnt hack w1n

t4h did fight in places, but having played with a lot of ex w1n, and knowing well probably the largest w1n threat to t4h, all things conceived they were not that tough.

Credit to t4h as a family cannot out gun late game, when a player reaches 5 mil plus, if he knows what he is doing he can defend against a 15 mil player all day and not run out of troops. so mass wont win you a war.

d1abolic is ign :)

DeletedUser

UK W1 needed an end of world war and TW were pushing that event, up to that point W1N and T4H were allies, when the war began 80% of tribes were to scared of W1N to do anything but merge into them, a few merged into T4H and the war began, my account in T4H was 746 villas, 9 million point account, front line villas in 5 diff Ks, so 1st week I had a constant 1200 real nukes daily, it didnt matter as my account was co played by a few of us, and we never gave up to the end, even when some cowards in T4H jumped to form other tribes we fought to the end.

When T4H was 4 tribes it was run the best that a 4 tribe family could ever be run, best Council in place in all of TW at that stage, I believe anyway.

W1N tried and failed for what 6 months to rim KnK, which made W1N the butt of many jokes, fair play to KnK tho, respect.

Most of FW merged into T4H and most of the world merged into W1N lol.

W13 Expired were all recruited by me in AOD and then left to form Expired.
W14 the end is coming but Departed and WGM know we are the only fight they will get on W14, EXP are a pile of mergers with no loyalty to each other, so they wont last long when Departed/WGM come for them.

I believe a family of tribes needs 1 rock solid structure in place for all tribes, it deff needs a Council with vast experience, it needs tweaking on a constant basis, running 1 tribe alone is so so much easier, but running 4 tribes working as 1 unit in every aspect that is the challenge and doing it well and ensuring every aspect is covered 24/7 that is the challenge, it is time consuming, but my Council and I do it here on this world cos we love TW, I give 110% to my members as do my Council and for the family to work that needs to be a constant 110%.

DeletedUser4753

So we do acknowledge all the forementioned families have yet to dominate :p

I'm sure we will see how you guys do on w15, and should you fail I'll have to see how my attempt of a family tribe experiment goes :p

DeletedUser6603

Just to clarify one point barbatos - It was t4h that we were fighting on w1, not w1n, whom we only skirmished with occasionally. Appreciate the compliment nonetheless!

What account did you play on w1?

DeletedUser9598

Did the best of the best not teach you how to farm :lol:

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have already plundered other villages 10 times!
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
You have already looted 500 resources!

DeletedUser1762

Awww now theres a name from the past archawal lol, ocd kicks in lmao.

I don't seem to know you, where do I know you? In game me please

p/s - UK1 is still the best world for me, Its hugeee and have more characters. I miss UK1

DeletedUser

Did the best of the best not teach you how to farm :lol:

Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have already plundered other villages 10 times!
Robber (Wood - Level 1)
You have already looted 500 resources!

Did not knowing a Founder role is a major effort and farming is the least of my worries occur to you, no, move along, nothing to see here.

I don't seem to know you, where do I know you? In game me please

p/s - UK1 is still the best world for me, Its hugeee and have more characters. I miss UK1

No world since UK W1 compares to it, best players in TW were on that world, best run tribes, 2 little things called Honor and Loyalty were on that world, both traits sadly lacking on many worlds since UK W1.

Hmmm we are chatting now anyway in game

Just to clarify one point barbatos - It was t4h that we were fighting on w1, not w1n, whom we only skirmished with occasionally. Appreciate the compliment nonetheless!

What account did you play on w1?

Aww your right, I was thinking of KN, W1N tried and failed to rim KN for over 6 months, mail me in game and I will tell you what accounts I played in T4H from my own and when quit to others I played.

DeletedUser6603

I would, but ive retired from TW. Still cant stop myself poking around on the forums though!

Feel free to PM me on here.......

DeletedUser

So we do acknowledge all the forementioned families have yet to dominate :p

I'm sure we will see how you guys do on w15, and should you fail I'll have to see how my attempt of a family tribe experiment goes :p

We may acknowledge all the fore mentioned families have yet to dominate lol :lol:, and us failing, anything is possible, tho if we do fail, then you can look at where you assume we went wrong and give 220% of your time to making your family of tribes work.

DeletedUser269

I've got an offer you can't refuse.............

DeletedUser269

:icon_rolleyes: I was serious, I don't even want to be duke this time.

DeletedUser269

Well, it's probably best via ingame. I don't want to sound erm.

Status
Not open for further replies.