Message to Angels Of Death, Angels Of Death., Angels Of Death.. & Angels Of Death,. ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser10653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
Family tribes will never work on this world (do they ever?) it's a tactic that becomes messy in the end and then people get all upset, throw their toys out of their pram and blame the whole world except themselves (shakes head)

I wish there was some way to stop all this family nonsense and no it's not quite the same as allies, the agenda is different and pointless.

Let's get back to playing good old basic down to earth TW and stop sucking up/Hugging everyone to get through, play hard, fair and enjoy.

DeletedUser4342

W13 Expired were all recruited by me in AOD and then left to form Expired.

Didnt you find it ironic that we caused nonstop trouble in your tribe :) then other guys left at the same time from other tribes :) opps a secret has been leaked hehe

DeletedUser

Didnt you find it ironic that we caused nonstop trouble in your tribe :) then other guys left at the same time from other tribes :) opps a secret has been leaked hehe

Nothing bout you and that lot surprise me mate.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The simple reason why family tribes always fail on .uk is that it's pretty impossible to fill one tribe with 30 quality accounts let alone 3 or more tribes...

I do love the excuses for less than 100 plunders "I've been to busy mass recruiting nubs"... classic..

DeletedUser4753

The simple reason why family tribes always fail on .uk is that it's pretty impossible to fill one tribe with 30 quality accounts let alone 3 or more tribes...

I do love the excuses for less than 100 plunders "I've been to busy mass recruiting nubs"... classic..

Define quality?

DeletedUser9598

So your saying theres not 30 players on .uk that meet that criteria :lol: wake up mate

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm saying there aren't 30 players in all the AOD tribes that meet that standard...

Learn to read mate...

I highly doubt there are more than 3 or 4 tribes on this world that have 30 members that meet that standard...

DeletedUser4753

Thier is 30 ppl on uk of that standard ofc thier is..............

And no one is better than me here on any server, infact my dominance stretches beyond tw, no one is a better person than me.........Infact one would say im gods gift to humanity, so fetch a tribe of 30 ppl better than me is.... well impossible

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I guess comprehension isn't one of your gifts to humanity... where did I say there isn't 30 accounts on this world of that minimum standard?

I said it's pretty impossible to fill one tribe with 30 quality accounts, not that there isn't 30 quality accounts on this world...

DeletedUser4753

I guess comprehension isn't one of your gifts to humanity... where did I say there isn't 30 accounts on this world of that minimum standard?

I said it's pretty impossible to fill one tribe with 30 quality accounts, not that there isn't 30 quality accounts on this world...

So how is it is it impossible then.......

thanks for correcting yourself

(wrong side of pennines i swear)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You said family tribes on .uk not world 15. Learn to proofread what you write before hitting enter mate

Lol... I think someone should take their own advise.... I won't even mention that your point is meaningless, presuming that I understand your point as your post is so unclear...

Find 1 tribe on uk that meets or is currently meeting the minimum standards I said...

So how is it is it impossible then.......

thanks for correcting yourself

(wrong side of pennines i swear)

I haven't corrected myself... Stop me when your bored of me repeating myself.. I said it's pretty impossible, not impossible...

But in support of the truth, even the current rank tribe 1 tribe on this world doesn't meet the minimum standards... the best start up tribes very rarely have full membership... very rarely do all the best players on a world want to be in the same tribe and very rarely will a 'friend' of lower quality not get into a 'quality' tribe...

But hey ho... prove me wrong... set up a family tribe with 4 full tribes of players that meet that standard and I'll happily admit I'm wrong...

Or carry on talking in circles and trying to pick out part of what I say to prove me wrong... the choice is yours, pick an option...

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

@Mancunia

Pretty impossible
Very impossible
Just impossible

All mean Impossible, they all describe impossible.

Had you said almost impossible, then fair doe's, you didnt though,(and you have the cheek to flame my comprehension)*shakes head*

You proved yourself wrong when you said thier it was impossible for a tribe to have 30 quality members, when you just said their were more than 30 quality players on one world.

I dont have to prove you wrong, i think your a troll with 0 brain cells above whats needed to talk tripe, those sorts of ppl dont understand the simple concept of not being correct all the time

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
@Mancunia

Pretty impossible
Very impossible
Just impossible

All mean Impossible, they all describe impossible.

Had you said almost impossible, then fair doe's, you didnt though,(and you have the cheek to flame my comprehension)*shakes head*

You proved yourself wrong when you said thier it was impossible for a tribe to have 30 quality members, when you just said their were more than 30 quality players on one world.

I dont have to prove you wrong, i think your a troll with 0 brain cells above whats needed to talk tripe, those sorts of ppl dont understand the simple concept of not being correct all the time

lol...

any intelligent person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...
any clever person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...
any educated person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...

Does it help you understand if I use your faulty logic?... next your going to tell me if I say someone is not stupid I'm actually calling them stupid...

I think your not stupid...

I love how not stupid people go straight for the "your a dumb troll" come back when losing an discussion...

Using your logic your last sentence becomes...

"I can't prove you wrong, blah blah blah...."

Now please prove me wrong or insult me some more... I know what option the not stupid person will take...

DeletedUser

I'm saying there aren't 30 players in all the AOD tribes that meet that standard...

Learn to read mate...

I highly doubt there are more than 3 or 4 tribes on this world that have 30 members that meet that standard...

Lol lucky the opinions of an over bloated blow hard like you dont matter, well to you they matter pmsl

DeletedUser4753

lol...

any intelligent person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...
any clever person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...
any educated person knows that pretty impossible means, not impossible...

Does it help you understand if I use your faulty logic?... next your going to tell me if I say someone is not stupid I'm actually calling them stupid...

Pretty means "a bit"

Pretty good = a bit good

Pretty impossible = a bit impossible.

Your ridiculous arguments do the work for me,
I don't need a clever analogy to try suggest you are un-intelligent/un-clever/un-educated.

Youve been trolling for a while, i was merely making reference to the fact, we all think your a pleb.

If you understand that, by all means keep typing. i could do with a giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.