Bending the Rules?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I guess comprehension teaching at schools needs to be addressed...

Tis amusing that the great and mighty speed rats had to resort to running round to family tribes getting support to saves their bottoms from the rim... I'm pretty sure the science type person was merely pointing this out for us all to enjoy...

If my flaming is do dull and humour so feel why insist on replying when surely you have some tribe hopping to do...

DeletedUser7179

I don't know why you are calling these guys speed rats... yes they play speed occasionally but they are far from good speed players, most of their time is spent sitting on the forum chatting absolute rubbish trying to bad mouth good speed players... 2 of the 4 spent most of their time bumchuming their leader and boosting his account so he could win occassionally until he quit!!

So please don't give speed players a bad name by calling these nubs speed players!!

DeletedUser8412

I don't know why you are calling these guys speed rats... yes they play speed occasionally but they are far from good speed players, most of their time is spent sitting on the forum chatting absolute rubbish trying to bad mouth good speed players... 2 of the 4 spent most of their time bumchuming their leader and boosting his account so he could win occassionally until he quit!!

So please don't give speed players a bad name by calling these nubs speed players!!

Says they guy who has more bashers than fingers :? who has to play over Christmas so he can have a forum title :? Ohh and what happened on classic?

DeletedUser7179

My computer hard drive died... still isn't fixed!

Ok so who are my bashers?? Didn't we go through all this on a speed thread and proved that you guys hugged everyone you could and still couldn't win!! The secret santa speeder took me about 10 minutes a day to get... so run a long!!
I don't need to prove myself my name is up as winner of every tournament on .uk speed ever... where is your name in the ranking daser??

DeletedUser6695

Dear Rodents,

This is not speed please don't cause it to have more drama than Geordie Shore.

Regards,
God

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
for once I agree with God.. though I still highly doubt she exits and I always though CF was a boy... but I'm not too old for a school day...

DeletedUser7179

Dear Rodents,

This is not speed please don't cause it to have more drama than Geordie Shore.

Regards,
God

I hope you wasn't refering to me as rodent? lol

I would have thought u loved a bit of Geordie shore??

DeletedUser9598

Theres a few gutter rats in geordie shore i can tell you that

DeletedUser

We failed how exactly? We are rank 2 after having had 4 trains incoming in the past 24 hours, whilst keeping lotd yesterday and currently have it now. We have lost 1 village and nobled one of theirs.

You guys lost one village and took one but lost all your troops so in the end you guys failed even tho you gathered up support from other tribes because you couldnt defend your own account ;)

You dont care for ranks because you are incapable of achieving good ones. And we would still be rank 2 without the extra support:D And when you are attacked by a tribe with like 5 family tribes on a 5 member limit, seeking the help of one other tribe is only making it a little fairer. Ohh and we are rank 1 odd and rank 2 oda so does that mean we iz pwning?

You guys would not of even been in the discussion right now if you didnt get the extra defense, paul would have nobled your 03 village first time with out the extra defense as you guys didnt snipe his train and barely killed his first noble. On top of that 05 was gonna be nobled in a matter of time.

For the last time we have no family tribes, we have a NAP with Name and that was it. If Name have family tribes thats up to them but they are not part of us just simply agreed it was a good idea to take you guys out and joined in on the attacks.

:D:D:D Read the original post. The scientist was the one making excuses despite us being the one op'd :? And if anyone is acting like rats then its you and D1 for flamming us for keeping our villages (dull) Ohh and btw your attempt at humor is feeble.

I have yet to make a single excuse, was simply saying that after this op i was quiting the world regardless of the results. For example you guys went from 22K to 8K i consider that a win for me but yet im still quiting so had nothing to do with you guys was my plans from the start leave monday for basic training dont wanna spend my weekend on this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
surely they had a mouse dysfunction and were unable to snipe?!!?...

or as the most recent speed rats excuse: setting were the worst that could be for a classic world and therefore you can hardly blame them for being rimmed...

DeletedUser9598

Settings do suck tbf however the 'speed rats' to quote everyone as far as im aware havent achieved anything on any of the classic worlds............or normal worlds for that matter

DeletedUser4753

We failed how exactly? We are rank 2 after having had 4 trains incoming in the past 24 hours

after a massive 2 days you guys prove how u failed.
ill be sure to recall this the inevitble next time a ego speed player reckons they are summat other thn a failure hiding behind a fast pc

DeletedUser4753

oh no mouse failure is pro and no one shud think less off said ppl....

KEYBOARD failure on the other hand is a absolute nub trait

so dear 4 speed gerbils was it mouse or keyboard mmmmmm?

DeletedUser

Well they used the classic excuse on skype

On 5/18/13, at 4:45 PM, > We could have kept the majority of our villages but quit

Which is false because you had no troops left thats why you quit, or you guys would have stayed and fought.....