Bending the Rules?

DeletedUser

So i understand you dont want to lose any of your villages and most people would go above and beyond to keep their villages. But on a world where you cant get support from anyone out side your tribe we have the top player in the world jumping tribes to get support with two incoming noble trains.

[19:33:48] Paulbohs: so your jumping from tribe to tribe gathering defense
[19:33:55] Cammmy. - alwaysdrunk/Carpe Diem: (nod)
[19:34:06] Cammmy. - alwaysdrunk/Carpe Diem: i have a lot more friends than you think:)

Cammmy for tho's who dont know is one of the four co-players on Carpe Diem's account.

Now that wouldnt be so bad but being the top player in the world with 4 co-players you think you would be able to snipe two trains with four players on your account im sure at least one of you can snipe, and even if not im sure you can snipe one and retake the other or at least lose them with pride and try to take them back not jump from tribe to tribe searching for support.

Now i still think we will get at least one of the two villages and i plan on quiting after this op regardless due to real life commitments but find it sad that the top player in the world cant play by the rules and has to bend them just to keep his villages.

DeletedUser8412

So i understand you dont want to lose any of your villages and most people would go above and beyond to keep their villages. But on a world where you cant get support from anyone out side your tribe we have the top player in the world jumping tribes to get support with two incoming noble trains.

[19:33:48] Paulbohs: so your jumping from tribe to tribe gathering defense
[19:33:55] Cammmy. - alwaysdrunk/Carpe Diem: (nod)
[19:34:06] Cammmy. - alwaysdrunk/Carpe Diem: i have a lot more friends than you think:)

Why wouldnt we? Especially when you have like 5 family tribes. There is nothing in the rules about changing tribes, therefore it isnt breaking the rules at all. Clutching at straws are we?

Now that wouldnt be so bad but being the top player in the world with 4 co-players you think you would be able to snipe two trains with four players on your account im sure at least one of you can snipe, and even if not im sure you can snipe one and retake the other or at least lose them with pride and try to take them back not jump from tribe to tribe searching for support.

At least 2 of us can snipe, pretty effectively actually as sniping on speed is considerably harder than on normal. And I am pretty sure all four of us can snipe your sloppy train :D And cam has sniped both trains several times. But why rely on snipes when you could have easily split your nukes?

Now i still think we will get at least one of the two villages and i plan on quiting after this op regardless due to real life commitments but find it sad that the top player in the world cant play by the rules and has to bend them just to keep his villages.
Thats convenient. And why are you making such a deal out of it then if you are quitting regardless.

DeletedUser

Because i find it humorous that you guys would jump tribe to tribe to gather support.

As for family tribes my tribe has no family tribes or Alliances we simply have one NAP with Name and thats just to see how this op goes and we go from there.

Get your facts before you say stuff like that, for example i got my facts about you tribe hopping for support before i said anything on here ;)

Also never said breaking rules i said bending rules, the rules arnt meant to tribe hop to get support they are meant to stay in one tribe and have your tribe support you. But if you guys feel like bending rules to survive then go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Ah speed nubs suck and tribe hop to survive

surprise surprise

Ya do realize when eventually you do rim them its cuz their keyboard broke, or is that just matty :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
nah your wrong... was usually his mouse that broke...

speed rats acting like rats trying to survive, surprising, no... amusing, slightly....

DeletedUser9017

You two make me chuckle :D

Speed rats, how clichéd? Come on now, you can do better than that!

What does this thread have to do with you anyway? Other than your hatred for speed players players better than you.

D1 why dont you just go back and make another illiterate quiz on 13?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
what does any thread have to do with anyone?...

I don't hate speed rates... they amuse me... random claims like all speed rates are better than me amuses me...

DeletedUser4753

just cuz u failed :D

me failing to acknowledge speed players are gods gift to tw duznt make me a troll
just funny how when ya slow things down so cant hide errors speed players ard found to be lacking.

DeletedUser9017

We failed how exactly? We are rank 2 after having had 4 trains incoming in the past 24 hours, whilst keeping lotd yesterday and currently have it now. We have lost 1 village and nobled one of theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

i dont care for ranks
like i say itz how ya use it
im not top 20 on w13 yet am rank 1 odd on a world where u cant super stack
even if u dont trust my ego im playing a important part in the tribes war and wud argue am out performing many a high rank player.
so yea wooohooo u rank 2 but evidently cant sustain it without hopping tribe to tribe

DeletedUser8412

You dont care for ranks because you are incapable of achieving good ones. And we would still be rank 2 without the extra support:D And when you are attacked by a tribe with like 5 family tribes on a 5 member limit, seeking the help of one other tribe is only making it a little fairer. Ohh and we are rank 1 odd and rank 2 oda so does that mean we iz pwning?

DeletedUser4753

how a acc is used is important, not its size
wheb ur top 50 with top 5 oda and top 5 odd in 6 months then ya can tell me how relevent u being rank 1 just a week in was
also on point
4 players fa just rank 2 (sum one sucks)

DeletedUser8412

erm, or we just dont want to play as much so... we have 3 co's that play the same time :D And now you are just getting into the argument about start up vs late game, which is completely irrelevant so I aint gonna grace your drivel with an answer.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... why do people always give the same excuses...

1) tis not fair there is more of them than us...
2) we wouldn't of lost villages if we had be online/hadn't quit/didn't tribe hop for support
3) we have 4 co's but they don't login/play all the same time/quit suddenly...

Delete as appropriate and recycle...

DeletedUser8412

1)Sorry when you have 5 family tribes, that is a perfectly valid excuse.
2)No-one said anything about not losing a village, I think you are imagining things.
3)Fair enough, but again it is completely true, three of us play very similar times.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
excuses, excuses... why oh why so many excuses...

surely if speed rats own every other player like they are so quick to claim there wouldn't be any excuses... just rank 1...

DeletedUser8412

I'm sorry when did I once say I own every other player? And all my 'excuses' are perfectly valid. So please stop flamming us 'speed rats' and return to you and D1's amazing banter on the predictions thread.

DeletedUser

We failed how exactly? We are rank 2 after having had 4 trains incoming in the past 24 hours, whilst keeping lotd yesterday and currently have it now. We have lost 1 village and nobled one of theirs.

Only because I haven't been farming :x

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm sorry when did I once say I own every other player? And all my 'excuses' are perfectly valid. So please stop flamming us 'speed rats' and return to you and D1's amazing banter on the predictions thread.

I don't distinguish one speed rat from another... therefore if one squeaks I have no idea which one it came from.. you all look the same to me...

I can only flame you for being a speed rat if you act like one, squeak like one and indeed believe you are one...

DeletedUser8412

:D:D:D Read the original post. The scientist was the one making excuses despite us being the one op'd :? And if anyone is acting like rats then its you and D1 for flamming us for keeping our villages (dull) Ohh and btw your attempt at humor is feeble.