Bending the Rules?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I fear for them.. they have let the speed community down.... they could of least of blamed unexpected lag/mum sending them to bed/loss of password and an inability to fathom the lost password recovery thingy....

But to use that excuse, they are starting to sound like the regularly play normal speed worlds... is there no one left to defend the honour of our beloved speed rats?!!?...

DeletedUser

is there no one left to defend the honour of our beloved speed rats?!!?...

All of them joined on two accounts on this world...

Lionheart - Gone before he got his second village

Carpe - Been rimmed

together they have 7 players on the two accounts, not sure how many of them where speed players but im sure at least 4 of the 7 where.

DeletedUser

Wait was Mr. O a speed player? that would add another speed player rimmed on this world...

DeletedUser

Make that another one :) i used to play real worlds (3-4 years ago) and have only been playing speed for the last 3-4 months.

More lies from Raven.....
You said before that this is your first world sense .Net so how have you played speed the last 3-4 months? lol

DeletedUser

lol speed are not proper worlds

Why must you keep telling lies even after you've been rimmed? haha
You would have said "I have played a world sense .net but i do play speed" If you really played speed hahaha.
Not to mention i doubt your any good there so wouldnt count you as a "speed player" ;)

DeletedUser4753

Sadly their is no forum those players, just solitude for 2 months and a "xx" when they return to mark them as a failure for life

DeletedUser282

Switching tribes to get more support when that is possible seems like a perfectly reasonable idea.

It isn't against the rules in any way, it's just good planning by them.

I don't know why you are calling these guys speed rats... yes they play speed occasionally but they are far from good speed players, most of their time is spent sitting on the forum chatting absolute rubbish trying to bad mouth good speed players... 2 of the 4 spent most of their time bumchuming their leader and boosting his account so he could win occassionally until he quit!!

So please don't give speed players a bad name by calling these nubs speed players!!

Well the idea of switching tribes to get support seems reasonable to me.
If people wanted to give speed players a bad name they could simply point out that you went like 20/20/17 mines (it's possible I'm remembering wrong but I know that you actually would have gotten to acad faster with higher mines) then to acad on a limited hauls world. Still pretty funny in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Switching tribes to get more support when that is possible seems like a perfectly reasonable idea.

It isn't against the rules in any way, it's just good planning by them.

No one ever claimed it was against the rules i was claiming "bending the rules" Two different things.
No support sent to out side tribe members was set for a reason so to bend around the rules to get support as the top player with 4 co-players is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

DeletedUser282

No one ever claimed it was against the rules i was claiming "bending the rules" Two different things.
No support sent to out side tribe members was set for a reason so to bend around the rules to get support as the top player with 4 co-players is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

There is no compulsion for people to stick to what you believe the spirit of the rules is. If anything these rules simply benefit good coordination between tribes, and giving benefits for good coordination seems to be a fairly reasonable idea to me.

DeletedUser11544

Settings do suck tbf however the 'speed rats' to quote everyone as far as im aware havent achieved anything on any of the classic worlds............or normal worlds for that matter

they haven't?
hmmmmmm must be no good on either lol