Golden Awards

DeletedUser

Your tribe and co players turned on you. You're dead. Please stop limiting those who aren't as you are the biggest fail on this world so far

Correction, i kicked one co-player off the other is still playing with me on another world that we found at a higher priority then this one.

My tribe didnt turn on me ether, if anything i turned on them by going inactive with out saying a word to them. They did the right thing and moved on with new leadership but thats far from turning on someone.

Dont know why you always talk to people like your worth anyones time as iv only seen you do well on one world...

DeletedUser

My .net history consists of rank 9 (first world), rank 3, rank 1, rank 1, rank 1.
My .uk history consists of rank 2 (second ever world), rank 3, rank 1, rank 3, rank 1, rank 1.

I'd say the top players are very similar however the average skill is a lot smaller.
However generally it's easier to grow due to larger worlds meaning you are less likely to come across the more skillful players than you are here.

DeletedUser

I'd say the top players are very similar however the average skill is a lot smaller.
However generally it's easier to grow due to larger worlds meaning you are less likely to come across the more skillful players than you are here.

This is very true and i did say UK is easier but by that i meant talent wise.

Talent wise UK has less talent overall, but i would agree with you that .net is easier to grow on but its much harder to become a top 5 player there then it is here. My start up here got me to rank one, i use the same start up on .net and im a top 20-50 player till nobles then i excel into the top 10. So there is no question that .net is harder to move up ranks and the talent there is better.

DeletedUser

Your start up consisted of only up to 400 points though, if you played on I doubt you would of maintained that easily so it's an unfair comparison.
If you played to 10k+ and maintained rank 1 then you could compare but up to 400 points is not enough in my opinion.

DeletedUser11546

i turned on them by going inactive with out saying a word to them.

Dont know why you always talk to people like your worth anyones time as iv only seen you do well on one world...

Only reason you quit is because people found out how you lied about your Haul and Loot, and you only achieved a highish rank on this world because you spent a load of PP, had an amazing area and had 3 co's. But yet you come here with your big Ego and have nothing to show for it. Whats the most you've ever achieved on a UK world, after all you claim there's such little competition.

DeletedUser

I could have just joined this game and this could be my first post. Doesn't make anything I've said less true, noob.

Besides I'm something like Rank.15 soloing, so if anything I have more of a right to be posting here than you.

DeletedUser

Only reason you quit is because people found out how you lied about your Haul and Loot, and you only achieved a highish rank on this world because you spent a load of PP, had an amazing area and had 3 co's. But yet you come here with your big Ego and have nothing to show for it. Whats the most you've ever achieved on a UK world, after all you claim there's such little competition.

dont know why you always jump in with what you think you know but ends up being false....

As i stated four+ times already i quit due to my priorities on my masters account, i told my co-player there masters in my number one priority we started to get ganged there so W16 was no longer my priority and i quit.

I had one co-player (had two at first but one never signed on) So there you are wrong also.

Only premium i spent was on FA and premium... Had 1500 pp at world start and i still have 1270 pp

I used no pp for advancing my account and you can have Shifty ask my co-player on skype.

This was my first UK world really joining W13 and W14 to get flags for this world but that was it, so i have no achievements on UK server never claimed to be better then anyone ether. Just claimed that Matt talks alot of crap and i wanted to noble you because i think your a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10576

lol there is a few mat`s playing tw who i know but they are not noob`s` imo.

DeletedUser11546

i wanted to noble you because i think your a noob.

A noob whose achieved more than you, I've been rank 1 on the last 3 of my last 4 worlds, (two of which were on .net) and then there's you who talks the talk but doesn't quite walk the walk

DeletedUser

This was my first UK world really joining W13 and W14 to get flags for this world but that was it, so i have no achievements on UK server never claimed to be better then anyone ether. Just claimed that Matt talks alot of crap and i wanted to noble you because i think your a noob.

Please stop switching from second to third person as it is very frustrating to read.

You may have wanted to noble me, but fortunately for yourself, you suck. At everything. Your co-players abandon you, your tribe abandons you and even when you try and let a friend farm you - militia is called. You are by far the greatest fail I think I have ever seen on a normal world. Take some comfort knowing that you were not humiliated further by someone playing solo rimming you.

--Read above post. lol'd. Too many people called Matt :s

DeletedUser

A noob whose achieved more than you, I've been rank 1 on the last 3 of my last 4 worlds, (two of which were on .net) and then there's you who talks the talk but doesn't quite walk the walk

Iv won my last worlds on .net and doing well on W69 so far, along with ranked number one on my TS2 account. So iv achieve a bit also just not on this UK server YET just give it time next world i should be free and hopefully the settings are better then this worlds.

Im not even gonna bother responding to you Matt because iv already explained that all that you have said is false and you keep repeating it so what ever makes you feel like a bigger player i guess ;)

DeletedUser11546

then why join a world if you don't have time for it... doesn't really make much sense.

DeletedUser

then why join a world if you don't have time for it... doesn't really make much sense.

Joined when i had time for it, you should know from the "greatness" you claim to be that you can start receiving incomings at any minute. The day i quit on this world i had 7 players sending noble trains and nukes at me on TS1, so figured it was not gonna end any time soon and it was best for me to quit here. My one co-player never showed up or i would have left my account in my two co-players hands but with one not showing up and the other agreeing that this world was not a high priority it resulted in us quitting.

DeletedUser

but he lead a tribe, i see the point in joining a world, but to lead a tribe only to quit after 3 days, that's just silly

Because i already had a tribe together that was notified before the world started that TS1 was my main priority and they still wanted to join W16 so i joined with them. In the end i helped get together the tribe before i quit so i dont think it was silly. The way i quit i should have done it differently but its done with now so im not worried about it.

DeletedUser

Scientist, neither me or beani are going to give you credit for ExP and starting up a tribe.

You fled when you got attacked once, so i took control and made it a success with beani co'ing me with the tribe.

Matt, can i take a wild guess that your LionHeart? im probably completely wrong...

DeletedUser12021

Can we perhaps go back on topic a little instead of this personal hate (or love, depends how you see it) for eachother? It's more boring than watching a marathon edition of royalty programs.

DeletedUser11821

Best Player: Start up wise i know lizards is doing pretty awesome
most overrated player: Dont really follow who is rated so cant really answer
Favorite Player: Codanit due to the fact that he is destroying anyone in sight
Best tribe: Enjoying my time in ExP so im bias but i do think nubs are running a tight ship (from what i can see)
Most promising tribe for future: Hard to say until nobling properly gets underway
Best leader: Again its hard to say at this stage but i think Bangers and beani have done well to get Exp up and running (although a lot of members were from awake)
worst leader: Whoever is leading hippos, to mass recruit up to almost 100 members (over 2 tribes) with what seems very little selection seems like terrible leadership
Favorite forum poster: Cold Fusion although can be quite blunt seems to speak a lot of sense
lamest forum poster: The scientist, no offense i dont really know you but a lot of arguments seem to be based around him
Best COA ingame: Happiness, quite simple but just caught my eye
most overrated tribe: again not really sure who people rate at this point so cant really comment but Hippos dont deserve to be anywhere near the top 10
most underrated tribe: same as above

Last edited by a moderator: